- Last Active
- Members, Reinforced - Shadow
I simply cannot begin to imagine how horrible a FPS would be with a controller, vs fast moving aliens.
I see my friend playing Borderlands 2 on the PS3 trying to shoot flying things, and it was just painful to watch.
The thing is, it's not just the damage decrease. It's the overheating for dual exos, and the auto-fire for the railgun has been decreased to 2 seconds - basically right after it hits full charge, it fires. You can no longer hold …So, why did exosuits get nerfed so hard for Reinforced?
By nerfed, I mean:
- dual miniguns overheat too quickly when fired together
- railgun damage has been nerfed hard
- railgun auto-release has been downgraded …(Quote)
How much were they? >_>What! The Onos badges are already gone?Eden update
Get it? Garden of Eden...luscious paradise filled with fruits, gorges and rainbows... male and female marines...re: combat killing NS1...this is NOT true, IMO. Combat helped extend the life of NS1.
I played a ton of classic NS1, then switched mostly to combat with xmenu/buildmenu because of all the troll comms and troll gorges going SC first. An…Turrets, "like in A-lee-uns, mang".(Quote)
You don't understand, it's the first impression it makes on a new player used to games where there are no alternate vision modes. Think of it from a user experience standpoint as opposed to optimum amount of win while playing alie…(Quote)
- Gorge bedroom slippers - belly slide as you shuffle to the kitchen
- Gorge toy with pull-back action and wheels on its belleh - bellyslide across the floor
- Gorge RC car - belly slide i…Anybody remember that map from NS1 where the marines start in the bridge of a spaceship, at the top of a long ramp? It had hive locations like 'Mother', etc. There was a door near the second RT near marine start, it was controlled by a button. Th…I am okay with the bile bomb damage and AOE nerf, this forces gorges to group up for effective results, or it takes one good sneaky (and patient) gorge with adrenaline and carapace to take out the power in base. What I dislike is the way they went …