Bugs On Xbox

1262728293032»

Comments

• Bwoy88Bwoy88 Members Join Date: 2019-12-21 Member: 256648Posts: 1 Fully active user
    My file corrupted on Xbox it says “cannot sync to cloud " with error code 0x83860012. I have tried talking with Xbox, they sent me here. I tried logging into discord, it kept crashing.

Anyone have any ideas how to get my save file back? I will be losing about 80-100 hours of play.
  • Et3rnalVort3XEt3rnalVort3X Members Join Date: 2020-01-28 Member: 257455Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    edited January 28
    Yo so I’ve seen these bugs with the save, but I’m here to say that I am not able to type on the keypads in the Aurora I hover my crosshair and try all of my buttons but it simply won’t register

Edit: never mind, I realized you can change the keybinds so I do t jump when I try to press A on the keypad
    Post edited by Et3rnalVort3X on
  • LegoZoneItLegoZoneIt ItalyMembers Join Date: 2020-01-30 Member: 257505Posts: 1 Fully active user
    Hi, i make an great congratulations to the Subnautica team and all Unknownworlds staff. I am an old gamer(my first console was commodore 16 and my first pc was 8088 with 3,5" floppy). Many games i see, many games i played. But few games games are been beautiful as Subnautica. I think that Subnautica is a really milestone of videoludic story like "ancient art of war, 1984pc", like "sensible soccer, 1992amiga", like "another world, 1991pc", like "ultima 8, 1994pc".......For me Subnautica is the best game of ever. Very good, very good and excellent work!

Many bugs i see on xbox but this does not affect the beauty of the game. Only one thing left me sad, when I hatched the eggs not played "Monuments of Bonnie Grace" really amazing sound/music (i ear this on youtube video), it's as if something is missing in that scene. And last, why on xbox i can do only one save game?

Again congratulations, and a tip ... do not make too many expansions of subnautica otherwise it will no longer be a milestone, best regards.
  • mrwittmrwitt Members Join Date: 2020-02-12 Member: 257815Posts: 3 Fully active user
    I have experienced several smaller issues playing the game on an Xbox One X via gamepass.

1. I fairly often can see the interior of my bases from far (500m) away.

2. Already identified species of creature eggs in the wild lose their identification if the scan room is used to search for Creature Eggs

3. I have lost animations for ladders and portholes although this seems already well reported.

Love the game! Thanks for your time!
    soggyfever4568
  • navylemming1166navylemming1166 IllinoisMembers Join Date: 2020-02-18 Member: 258030Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    I was at a salvage spot about 1,300 meters from life pod five and straight out from the Aurora with a warper by it. I went to save the game and it continued say saving for about ten minutes. During that time, I left the salvage area and the world stopped rendering in and was a empty void. I shut my Xbox off to go to work and came home and tried starting subnautica again and it got to the first loading screen of the Aurora and the character standing on life pod five and won't go any further. I then uninstalled and reinstalled it to no avail.
  • SerenaSerena Members Join Date: 2020-03-25 Member: 259141Posts: 7 Fully active user
    I noticed that the game saves significantly faster if you pause it while its saving
  • XpiayocXpiayoc Members Join Date: 2020-04-04 Member: 259630Posts: 1 Fully active user
    I have a glitch which is making the game pretty hard to play on XBoxOne. It did not have this glitch for the first say 16 hours of play, but since then, its been permanent. The issue is that the game automatically, continually, randomly either auto selects whatever is on slot one to use (even if you have nothing selected to use or have another slot in use) or automatically empties the slot or puts the Seglide there and selects it for use. I`ve tried starting a new game... (same glitch) , resetting console and uninstalling (without deleting my saved game) and the problem persists. I even went as far as acquiring a new XBox controller as I thought that was potentially the issue, it was not. Need help! I´ve thought about uninstalling the game and my saved game but that would entail starting over from scratch after over 28 hours of playtime.
  • Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro MichiganMembers Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Posts: 175 Advanced user
    edited May 8
    I'm still getting the Busted BulkHead door Issue Years Later https://youtu.be/yeAd1E_bnhM on xbox One even after May Update the Issues been going on since version 1.0

To get to the state seen in the video you save exit and relaunch the game when it loads back in the bulkhead doors break
    Post edited by Captn_Mikro on
    Posted by Xbox Live's Mikro
    soggyfever4568
  • Khld85Khld85 TUNISIAMembers Join Date: 2020-05-12 Member: 260950Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Hi guys, my first day here, and i'm new with Subnautica. Today i had a strange bug ... i cannot interact with objects outside the base : cannot get fishes, i even cannot get in my seamoth once outside the base ... i'm stuck and acnnot progress with the game :( please help :'(
  • slipssyslipssy Members Join Date: 2020-06-03 Member: 261616Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Whenever I repair a vehicle (Prawn, Seamoth, Cyclops) in the water, the smoke effect that plays does not go away after I stop repairing. The only way I can remove this is by quitting and reloading my save.
  • TriquetraSAITriquetraSAI Raleigh, NCMembers Join Date: 2020-06-17 Member: 261916Posts: 4 Fully active user
    Hi! I'm having this glitch where whenever I try to descend in my Cyclops, no matter what depth I'm at, the Seamoth in the docking bay explodes.

After testing it with tiny incremental descents, I can tell it is damaging the Seamoth -- I assume by collision damage. The Cyclops will make a grinding noise when descending and will lurch, then the Seamoth will have been damaged -- although still perfectly docked. Doesnt happen when ascending or turning, only descending. There Isn't anything built under the Seamoth.

I'm gonna build a new Cyclops and see if I have the same issue.