Bugs On Xbox

1262728293032»

Comments

• Bwoy88Bwoy88 Join Date: 2019-12-21 Member: 256648Members
    My file corrupted on Xbox it says “cannot sync to cloud " with error code 0x83860012. I have tried talking with Xbox, they sent me here. I tried logging into discord, it kept crashing.

Anyone have any ideas how to get my save file back? I will be losing about 80-100 hours of play.
  • Et3rnalVort3XEt3rnalVort3X Join Date: 2020-01-28 Member: 257455Members
    edited January 2020
    Yo so I’ve seen these bugs with the save, but I’m here to say that I am not able to type on the keypads in the Aurora I hover my crosshair and try all of my buttons but it simply won’t register

Edit: never mind, I realized you can change the keybinds so I do t jump when I try to press A on the keypad
  • LegoZoneItLegoZoneIt Italy Join Date: 2020-01-30 Member: 257505Members
    Hi, i make an great congratulations to the Subnautica team and all Unknownworlds staff. I am an old gamer(my first console was commodore 16 and my first pc was 8088 with 3,5" floppy). Many games i see, many games i played. But few games games are been beautiful as Subnautica. I think that Subnautica is a really milestone of videoludic story like "ancient art of war, 1984pc", like "sensible soccer, 1992amiga", like "another world, 1991pc", like "ultima 8, 1994pc".......For me Subnautica is the best game of ever. Very good, very good and excellent work!

Many bugs i see on xbox but this does not affect the beauty of the game. Only one thing left me sad, when I hatched the eggs not played "Monuments of Bonnie Grace" really amazing sound/music (i ear this on youtube video), it's as if something is missing in that scene. And last, why on xbox i can do only one save game?

Again congratulations, and a tip ... do not make too many expansions of subnautica otherwise it will no longer be a milestone, best regards.
  • mrwittmrwitt Join Date: 2020-02-12 Member: 257815Members
    I have experienced several smaller issues playing the game on an Xbox One X via gamepass.

1. I fairly often can see the interior of my bases from far (500m) away.

2. Already identified species of creature eggs in the wild lose their identification if the scan room is used to search for Creature Eggs

3. I have lost animations for ladders and portholes although this seems already well reported.

Love the game! Thanks for your time!
  • navylemming1166navylemming1166 Illinois Join Date: 2020-02-18 Member: 258030Members
    I was at a salvage spot about 1,300 meters from life pod five and straight out from the Aurora with a warper by it. I went to save the game and it continued say saving for about ten minutes. During that time, I left the salvage area and the world stopped rendering in and was a empty void. I shut my Xbox off to go to work and came home and tried starting subnautica again and it got to the first loading screen of the Aurora and the character standing on life pod five and won't go any further. I then uninstalled and reinstalled it to no avail.
  • SerenaSerena Join Date: 2020-03-25 Member: 259141Members
    I noticed that the game saves significantly faster if you pause it while its saving
  • XpiayocXpiayoc Join Date: 2020-04-04 Member: 259630Members
    I have a glitch which is making the game pretty hard to play on XBoxOne. It did not have this glitch for the first say 16 hours of play, but since then, its been permanent. The issue is that the game automatically, continually, randomly either auto selects whatever is on slot one to use (even if you have nothing selected to use or have another slot in use) or automatically empties the slot or puts the Seglide there and selects it for use. I`ve tried starting a new game... (same glitch) , resetting console and uninstalling (without deleting my saved game) and the problem persists. I even went as far as acquiring a new XBox controller as I thought that was potentially the issue, it was not. Need help! I´ve thought about uninstalling the game and my saved game but that would entail starting over from scratch after over 28 hours of playtime.
  • Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
    edited May 2020
    I'm still getting the Busted BulkHead door Issue Years Later on xbox One even after May Update the Issues been going on since version 1.0

To get to the state seen in the video you save exit and relaunch the game when it loads back in the bulkhead doors break
  • Khld85Khld85 TUNISIA Join Date: 2020-05-12 Member: 260950Members
    Hi guys, my first day here, and i'm new with Subnautica. Today i had a strange bug ... i cannot interact with objects outside the base : cannot get fishes, i even cannot get in my seamoth once outside the base ... i'm stuck and acnnot progress with the game :( please help :'(
  • slipssyslipssy Join Date: 2020-06-03 Member: 261616Members
    Whenever I repair a vehicle (Prawn, Seamoth, Cyclops) in the water, the smoke effect that plays does not go away after I stop repairing. The only way I can remove this is by quitting and reloading my save.
  • TriquetraSAITriquetraSAI Raleigh, NC Join Date: 2020-06-17 Member: 261916Members
    Hi! I'm having this glitch where whenever I try to descend in my Cyclops, no matter what depth I'm at, the Seamoth in the docking bay explodes.

After testing it with tiny incremental descents, I can tell it is damaging the Seamoth -- I assume by collision damage. The Cyclops will make a grinding noise when descending and will lurch, then the Seamoth will have been damaged -- although still perfectly docked. Doesnt happen when ascending or turning, only descending. There Isn't anything built under the Seamoth.

I'm gonna build a new Cyclops and see if I have the same issue.
  • ShauneDeSheepShauneDeSheep Australia Join Date: 2020-08-14 Member: 263266Members
    I love this game because it has such a beautiful concept to it and it's very interesting. I purchased it for xbox one via the game store.

However, I wasn't aware that it had so many issues in the xbox one version. Otherwise I probably would not have bought it. Now that I have read up on the game, I have found that these problems have existed for quite a long time.

- Creatures clip into things constantly, even leading to them ending up inside structures / cyclops / on land and swimming around.
    - Lag and low frame rate every time I build things using the habitat builder.
    - Lag and low frame rate sometimes as I surface the air for oxygin.
    - Lag while walking through multipurpose rooms in creative mode.
    - Saved progress being lost. I can save the game a few times, load it up the next day and all progress has dissapeared.

Please tell me these issues will be fixed soon because I am considering a refund.
  • BulamagnoBulamagno Colombia Join Date: 2020-08-16 Member: 263299Members
    its been more than six months that i have not been able to play this game. it never passes the loading screen. i have reported his issue on Xbox insider and troubleshoot and no response. I thought this issue was going to be fix with the latest patch and still is not loading. please assist. my Xbox Usertag is Bulamagno and xbox associated email is andresbula@hotmail.com
  • ZombieKnight9ZombieKnight9 Australia Join Date: 2020-09-29 Member: 264280Members
    I found a bug where I can drive the sea moth into the alien base that the sea emperor is in and the terrain didnt load so i just fell into where the sea emperor is held then the terrain loaded but there is no water do i cant wlak on the sea floor and the sea emperor is frozen HELP (xbox one)
  • AnhiloAnhilo Join Date: 2020-10-12 Member: 264646Members
    this is an awful glitch, only made worse by the devs COMPLETELY neglecting all of my feedback on it, whenever i get a base, and exit and reload my save, it loses its animation, keeps all the momentum from when you entered/exited it, and plays the sound of going inside even if im going out. i BEG of you to fix this, as its been a problem for an EXTREMELY long time.
  • atlasgripatlasgrip Join Date: 2020-10-14 Member: 264680Members
    Hey subnautica devs. Fix the gamebreaking glitch that sends you thru the bottom of the floor in the final base. I am at that point restricted as if I were under water and remain that way after teleportation. This is absolutely game breaking and a major disappointment after putting well over 3 days total into the story. Fix this shit bc i imagine nobody will be willing to buy a game they can't complete. Wtf
  • Sergey_KSergey_K Russian Federation Join Date: 2020-01-10 Member: 257086Members
    Game keeps crashing occasionally.
    My XSX even shut itself down sometimes when game freezes (no, it is in good ventilation position, box itself is cool, air coming out of it is pretty cool).

I've noticed that it mostly crashes when i exit Cyclop, facing my base in shallow waters. But not in every case. Also it crashes after visiting many places (memory leak?)

I just wonder, if this bug will remain with Below Zero. They share the same game engine, right?
  • AnimeonfireAnimeonfire Join Date: 2021-02-14 Member: 267680Members
    I Just got stuck underneath the Aurora after falling trough the floor at the entrance. When I started panicking I suddenly popped out of the floor of the living area inside the Aurora. Since I had never opened the original entrance door (it can only be opened from one side) I couldn't leave.
    When I finally found out that walking sideways into the wall of the seamoth-bay could glitch me again into the wall I tried to get out. It all worked out fine at this point, but now the entire ocean is without water. Swimming, Diving etc. does still work, I can even drown, but I have no watertextures, infinite vision range, and dropped items freak out completely.

In short: you can glitch through walls in the Aurora; doing that causes the water to be gone.

Btw: sorry If you can't understand what I want to tell you since my english is pretty Bad.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    @Animeonfire try entering and exiting a sub or base. Also try the warpme command.
  • IE_DarkMan87IE_DarkMan87 Join Date: 2021-04-02 Member: 268718Members
    Hi, I dont know if someone will see this but, Im in very big trouble
    Im from Xbox and I played subnautica again after a long time, and the truth is, I was hooked on the game, so much that I decided to do an 11 hour run, but when I tried to save to rest and come back later, I got an error and I kept trying to save and save and I can't do it,Im leaving the console on so as not to lose the progress I've made, because it was 11 hours in which I did a lot and repeating it would be very tedious
    I hope someone can help me, I tried Twitter, I tried email subnautica and this is my last option
    Thanks
    jjkjf55rxyhp.jpg
    ypur9p16dnjo.jpg
  • BAJer522BAJer522 Plano, TX Join Date: 2021-06-03 Member: 271009Members
    Hi. I was playing the game and went into my life pod (first time in a while) and the thing you need to repair in the beginning of the game was broken again. It wasn't much of a problem I just, Fixed it again. Here is a pic:
  • ZeldaForce41ZeldaForce41 Join Date: 2021-06-10 Member: 271220Members
    edited June 2021
    After dying of oxygen loss, then coming back to where I died to get back my Seamoth, but to only return to it and find it glitched inside a rock wall... The only thing I can see of it, are the headlights shining through the said rock wall... ?
  • TheAngryHulkTheAngryHulk Join Date: 2021-06-13 Member: 271297Members
    edited June 2021
    I built a multi purpose room in the lost river next to the cove tree. I put all my supplies inside then built another room connected to it. I decided that I didn't want the second one so I deconstructed it.

The deconstruction destroyed my door and I had no way to get into the first habitat. I tried building another hatch but the habitat builder only shows a red hatch. No matter where I put it I cannot build a hatch anywhere on the room. Now my supplies are stuck inside. I also cannot build anything else near that room.