Bugs On Xbox

Comments

• dann6543dann6543 NY Join Date: 2018-01-28 Member: 236123Members
    Also lagging is still so bad that I’ve beach my seamoth twice and gotten stuck in the world geometry before it loads
  • GrimEyedReaperGrimEyedReaper Join Date: 2018-01-29 Member: 236183Members
    Devs, please help. I love this game even when it was just a survival sandbox. Sadly, I have encountered a game breaking glitch. For whatever reason, floaters have attached themselves to my character, an infinite amount of them. This is the second time I've encountered it. The first time I just quit my game and returned to an older save losing 20 minutes of farming, but it worked. When it happened again, however, the glitch persisted on an older save (about 7 minutes). No matter where I look it asks press A to pick up floater unless I'm looking at something else interactable. It makes it impossible to leave my seamoth or Prawn without docking with error message failure to spawn. I have filled up and emptied my backpack dozens of times yet it still returns within a minute or two. I have also tried dying and restarting my xbox with no luck. I would hate to start a new game and lose so much progress with no guarantee it won't happen again. I have recorded some video of the phenomenon and just waiting for it to upload to the cloud if you would like to see. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
  • scottlewisscottlewis Join Date: 2018-01-29 Member: 236192Members
    Hi i have expereinced a bug/glitch so basically i was just going for a swim to find items ( i went to the place where the are ampeels and bone sharks the blue mushroom place) i found a ship wreck so i went in and went to scavenge i found a hatch with a lonh corridor but to my suprise there was a bone sharked glitched in i assume because it saw me it tryed to hunt me but managed to get through the wall. This is quite upsetting as i want to see whats inside the room and to think if one creature could do this imagine if reapers could glitch into the aurora/ last thing this has also happened at my base which i built where a rabbit ray has managed to glitch into my base and swim around PLEASE FIX!
    :'(
  • scottlewisscottlewis Join Date: 2018-01-29 Member: 236192Members
    i cant fix the cyclops with a repair tool from the inside when the breaches are shown on the inside.
  • KuullivanKuullivan Join Date: 2018-02-02 Member: 236546Members
    Post date 02-1-18
    On Xbox One
    Massive game breaking issue on my part.
    The game is running alright, (Massive loading issues, got my Seamoth stuck in a wreckage because I was faster than the loading) and I built a Cyclops finally (Yay! :D ) Well, after walking around, recoloring it, making it special, I went to drive it and the HUD showed up, I see the button to turn on the engine but no matter what I do I can't click it, I've tried closing the game and opening it back up, I tried shutting off the Xbox and turning it back on, but no matter what the button wont press, so now I have an amazing looking Purple and Orange Cyclops that just....sits at the top of the ocean where I built it.
  • TeasleTeasle United Kingdom Join Date: 2018-02-02 Member: 236604Members
    Hi, first time poster here.
    Bought the game on Monday and love it. Sadly I get an error when trying to load any of my three attempted saves "Save data loading failed. Unknown block type 7”.
    Is this a known bug? Is there a fix I can try?
    Thank you!
  • TurquoiseKnightTurquoiseKnight United States Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236639Members
    Got the game two weeks ago. Its great but now im running into issues.
    -Zone loading is really chunky and sometimes I have to stop and wait a full 20 seconds for an area ahead of me to load in.
    -The supports on structures sometimes do not load in. When this happens, I can't climb the ladder in moonpools.
    -Major issue: If Im walking around in the Cyclops and stop, the player model will start moving, slipping to the side, and eventually FALL OUT of the Cyclops. Sometimes I fall to my death, other times I fall into water and then Im fine. Its weird and annoying. I literally have to keep moving, or sit in a chair, or be at the helm for it not to happen.

Keep up the good work and I hope these issues get fixed soon. I love this game and Im about 40 hours into. I'd like to keep playing but Im afraid if it keeps glitching it will be unplayable.
  • matthpmoreiramatthpmoreira Brazil Join Date: 2018-02-01 Member: 236463Members
    Is this list still being updated? I wanted to create a topic about my issue, but since we have to post one time before creating topics, I'm going to briefly relate my problem here.

From time to time, some "color stains" appear on my screen and... that's it. They disturb my view, so I often crash my seamoth against the terrain, or can't see anything because it's too dark.
  • doeboedoedoeboedoe Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236737Members
    Teasle wrote: »
    Hi, first time poster here.
    Bought the game on Monday and love it. Sadly I get an error when trying to load any of my three attempted saves "Save data loading failed. Unknown block type 7”.
    Is this a known bug? Is there a fix I can try?
    Thank you!

I had this happen aswell yesterday but mine was type 6 and I can't find anything on it, if it can't be fixed then I just lost 24 hours of my life
  • S117PlaysXBS117PlaysXB Join Date: 2018-02-04 Member: 236770Members
    I found a bug when you replace the battery in the habitat builder. When you replace the battery in the builder and exit the little menu, all buttons on the controller with the exception of the right joystick and xbox home button stop responding. You have to quit the entire game and launch it again. I tried this with both my controllers, with same results. I have had issues with this only in creative. If anyone has had issues in the past with this, please let someone know.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Join Date: 2018-02-04 Member: 236831
    EVILONE15 wrote: »
    XBOX UNOFFICIAL BUG POST
    Started this Post originally to get the ball rolling didn't realise how many would respond, so if you have bugs that are not on the list just mention it within the comment section below, depending on free time and playing subnautica it may take me awhile to respond or even update the list, thanks from a fellow subnautica fan for the help guys. Hopefully the major bugs will get fixed and help get the game running smoother in the foreseeable future

BUGS

- any building block's I place that goes through or slightly into the reef/ rocks & plant life will be Terra formed as expected but if you load or come back to the Area after a journey it will go back to its original form and glitch through the building block deny access through walkways etc.

- when a breach floods your base fish will swim through or spawn in the base, even found fish swimming/ floating even without a breach. while in the Cyclops/ big sub if you hold a snap block/ base building item's while in the sub it did a 360 spinning around demolishing anything in sight.

- found wreckage parts, doors, flood lights and reef parts floating in the sky.

- frame rate issues

- game crashes often even more so while playing in creative (to as expected)

- picking up alien fish even while directly next to it does not work sometimes (hit box to small?)

BUG LIST UPDATED [18/05/16]

- Giant Iceberg salt, randomly spawning - [xNeil_Armstrong]

- a glitch that rarely occurs, but sometimes icons, HUD and menu is invisible even when you pause in game (requires you to reboot the game and load a previous save) - [Herjolfr]

- rendering issues, mainly within the submarines (land not generating fast enough leaving blank spaces into the void) - [Herjolfr]

- Got stuck to sea bed after scanning a fragment - [Gidgemeister]

- Mobile Vehicle bay menu selection screen not appearing (played on external Hardrive)- [Gidgemeister]

- slowly being moved to the left while using the crafting station via life pod towards the storage container (sea wave glitche?)- [Gargett]

BUG LIST UPDATED [19/05/16]

- Crashed while in the seamoth to where it looked like I was on the edge of space treading water. No amount of restarting fixed it. When I finally died a hour later due to dehydration, I spawned back where the life pod was with my vehicle bay and lifepod gone. I didn't see the seamoth beacon either. Restarted the game -

- Third game crashed while I was next to the aurora and out scanning fragments. When the game reloaded I was back at the pod. The base i built and my vehicle bay were gone and again I didn't see my seamoth beacon -

- Missing items in fabricator only appear when you have the requirements - Meekeo_Fibre

- Crash powder not appearing - xNeil_Armstrong

- Deployable Storage Disappearing - Malacath

- Made it to 6000m+ because of no terrain generation - rustled_Jimmy

- Seamoth can get stuck within the floating islands - FITES

- Crashed pods are transparent and contain no loot - Gargett

- multiple battery's consumed while replacing seaglider power & extra battery's consumed while saving- Flim15, xspel

- items not appearing while crafting them in the fabricator - xspel

- hull leak when trying grab fish within large fish tank - xspel

- Aurora not blowing up - Ranchnuts

- disappearance of solar panels - Ranchnuts

- when restarting a freemode level solar panels automatically unlock - INF_HAViK

- invisible crash plants - JFCapps

- imploding multipurpose room glitche at depth 50 meters - JFCapps

BUG LIST UPDATED [20/05/16]

- Life Pod cannot be repaired SneezyPanda

- I deleted my survival and started a new one to try and get crash powder to spawn, and it worked! I made a welder and fixed the pod. I put the welder in the pod storage. Went out to start a base, and when I came back the pod was gone. The pod beacon said it was way off in the distance, I traveled for 5 min and got nowhere - xNeil_Armstrong

- I also had a glitch happen last night that I got stuck in my Seamoth and couldn't get out and every time I tried to press the A button to get out it would say " SpawnFailed ". It fixed after I restarted the game twice - MayaMidnight

- ealier today when i loaded up subnautica my survival world broke. The world outside my escape pod doesn't load up anything its just a huge blank open ocean no land no fish nothing. Im not sure what caused it as i saved and exited to main menu before i got off last time - Fearingsix

BUG LIST UPDATED [21/05/16]

- Obtained the Power Efficiency upgrade module inside the Aurora, came back after reloading the game and found it again - EVILONE15

- Even with all seamoth fragments it will not unlock - Forsaken_Tag

- Issues with crash plants not easy to locate or spawning correctly? - IzzacJ

- When boarding front Side of Aurora there is an invisible hole in the floor you can fall through and cannot escape - EVILONE15

- Game crashes when trying to click on the give feedback option - Whitetigerdragn

- Plants in Large Aquarium dont apear to have stems (leafs do appear though) - NextHaloFlame

- Many instances where the "30 seconds" and "10 seconds of Oxygen remaining" audio queues will not play - EVILONE15

- Issues with saving not saving - xNeil_Armstrong

- Fragment scanning issues - Forsaken_Tag

- Game Freezing when trying to save - Lee W

- Keyboard Freezing on trying to Rename Beacons - Lee W

- some structures are centre located on your screen when selecting them, makes it difficult to place them - EVILONE15

BUG LIST UPDATED [22/05/16]

- ive just had one when exploring the mushroom forest right outside the aurora while looking for cyclopse fragments on survival. no idea how it happened but i got launched flying into the sky while in my seamoth, then the screen went all blurry and after that i was sent about 500m in the sea way too far out the map id say about over 300,000m away from my pod - DroopyGlint

- water clipping through building blocks at surface level - IzaacJ

- character can easily get stuck on the banisters by any connecting corridor in the multifunction room, requiring you to save and quite to fix the issue - EVILONE15

BUG LIST UPDATED [23/05/16]

- Seamoth randomly moves to a deeper location upon loading - Lord_Max

- Waterproof lockers vanishing upon loading game - DraftySea

BUG LIST UPDATED [09/06/16]

- Hi I am new to the game on Xbox. I wanted to report that the game also crashes while being in the main menu just sitting in idle. I wanted to pause the game in the main menu and come back later. I tried if it was accidental but the game crashes every time while idle in main menu. It does it within an hour and quite some turns now. - oelikoelie

- I found that fragments in my game despawn mid-scanning period when I'm bitten by a Biter. Really annoying, 'cause I really need a mobile vehicle bay. - Darwin-Evolution

- it only happened once but I tried to get into my base via moonpool but when I went into it, I fell through the base and landed on the ground (underwater) like I was on land. Only for me to realize that my oxygen was not going down and I was walking underwater (like my base) and I had to climb up to my hatch to "leave my base" - trainman16

- sometimes if I look down while I am in my base it slows my walking speed to nearly 5% - Melinity

- As soon as I finished building a multi-purpose room the game crashed and I lost all of my data, the game denies that I have created any saved games - Rawrr

- I just sealed up the radiation leak and decided to head home. Upon entering my base you could constantly hear the sound of your character obtaining air from the purple brains that release 3 bubbles of air every now and then. - destinykid

- Glitch threw sea-moth while docking into moon pool causing you to sink until you hit bottom. - JONNYK301

- Your base will become transparent while in the Cyclops. - Olympicwolf

- closing bulkheads crashes the game - bbot0625

anything else that comes to me I will update this post, also anyone can contribute to the list, I know its a preview and all just here to help, also to note I will have no idea if and when these bugs are fixed (guessing after a bug update in the near future) so when that happens I will keep it up to date.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Join Date: 2018-02-04 Member: 236831
    On xbox one whenever I try to load my game it says: Save data loading failed (Array index is out of range.). Try again. Can anyone help me, Thanks.
  • TwiDashTwiDash Join Date: 2018-02-05 Member: 236914Members
    I don’t know if it’s a bug or I’m just stupid but how do you use the key pad to open Cargo Bay 3? I can’t figure it out I don’t know if it even works.
  • SkyrimGirlMoSkyrimGirlMo United States Join Date: 2018-02-05 Member: 236927Members
    Bugs i have encountered
    -chunk loading so slowly I go through the islands or even fall through the ground
    -random black box appearing in the screen
    -fish swimming in my base
    -seeing windows, lockers, aquariums, etc.
  • twentyfantwentyfan Join Date: 2018-02-07 Member: 237075Members
    Some times the water physics dont work like it is all air. Land dosnt load and my seamoth and i get stuck and i have to restart. The ladder in my moon pool dosnt work and i glitch into my moon pool. When i built my pron suit it got stuck in ari
  • OrionsBlade69OrionsBlade69 Montana Join Date: 2018-01-24 Member: 235622Members
    The black box bug with the jelly rays has improved. I've encountered the black box wit the jelly rays in a spot off seat trader's path where you can access the lost river as well. We are having the problem now that the first few times after you build a moon pool the ladder works fine, but after that you glitch inside the base and can't use them. With the scan room there are things that still appear after they've been collected, like data boxes and copper ore.
  • Animelover25Animelover25 Join Date: 2018-02-07 Member: 237138Members
    I sometimes see black squares when I dive too 100 meters even in the seamoth, I hope you can fix it with a update, because I love this game alot I have it on my PC as well
  • The_Space_WhaleThe_Space_Whale 7602 moon crest CT Powell TN 37849 Join Date: 2018-02-08 Member: 237145Members
    Hey, I'm new, but dose anyone still have the saving error on Xbox one after the full release, I have just put in 3 hours of work on a project of mine and I can't save it, so if anyone can help, that'd be great, thank you
  • kershawalexkershawalex Manchester Join Date: 2018-02-08 Member: 237176Members
    I have the Xbox version and the graphics and performance is poor there’s gram drops all the time and black boxes coving up in rendered creatures plus my sea moth got stuck inside the alone structure because it didn’t load in and it loaded jn on top of me . There is also out of bound glitches as I Some how got out of bounds in the aurora shop and had to drown myself to escape please fix the Xbox one edition .
  • BlueDino2001337BlueDino2001337 Join Date: 2018-02-07 Member: 237114Members
    XBOX UNOFFICIAL BUG POST
    Started this Post originally to get the ball rolling didn't realise how many would respond, so if you have bugs that are not on the list just mention it within the comment section below, depending on free time and playing subnautica it may take me awhile to respond or even update the list, thanks from a fellow subnautica fan for the help guys. Hopefully the major bugs will get fixed and help get the game running smoother in the foreseeable future

BUGS

- any building block's I place that goes through or slightly into the reef/ rocks & plant life will be Terra formed as expected but if you load or come back to the Area after a journey it will go back to its original form and glitch through the building block deny access through walkways etc.

- when a breach floods your base fish will swim through or spawn in the base, even found fish swimming/ floating even without a breach. while in the Cyclops/ big sub if you hold a snap block/ base building item's while in the sub it did a 360 spinning around demolishing anything in sight.

- frame rate issues

- picking up alien fish even while directly next to it does not work sometimes (hit box to small?)

- a glitch that rarely occurs, but sometimes icons, HUD and menu is invisible even when you pause in game (requires you to reboot the game and load a previous save) - [Herjolfr]

- rendering issues, mainly within the submarines (land not generating fast enough leaving blank spaces into the void) - [Herjolfr]

- Mobile Vehicle bay menu selection screen not appearing (played on external Hardrive)- [Gidgemeister]

- slowly being moved to the left while using the crafting station via life pod towards the storage container (sea wave glitche?)- [Gargett]

- Crashed while in the seamoth to where it looked like I was on the edge of space treading water. No amount of restarting fixed it. When I finally died a hour later due to dehydration, I spawned back where the life pod was with my vehicle bay and lifepod gone. I didn't see the seamoth beacon either. Restarted the game -

- Third game crashed while I was next to the aurora and out scanning fragments. When the game reloaded I was back at the pod. The base i built and my vehicle bay were gone and again I didn't see my seamoth beacon -

- Missing items in fabricator only appear when you have the requirements - Meekeo_Fibre

- multiple battery's consumed while replacing seaglider power & extra battery's consumed while saving- Flim15, xspel

- when restarting a freemode level solar panels automatically unlock - INF_HAViK

- I deleted my survival and started a new one to try and get crash powder to spawn, and it worked! I made a welder and fixed the pod. I put the welder in the pod storage. Went out to start a base, and when I came back the pod was gone. The pod beacon said it was way off in the distance, I traveled for 5 min and got nowhere - xNeil_Armstrong

- I also had a glitch happen last night that I got stuck in my Seamoth and couldn't get out and every time I tried to press the A button to get out it would say " SpawnFailed ". It fixed after I restarted the game twice - MayaMidnight

- ealier today when i loaded up subnautica my survival world broke. The world outside my escape pod doesn't load up anything its just a huge blank open ocean no land no fish nothing. Im not sure what caused it as i saved and exited to main menu before i got off last time - Fearingsix

- Obtained the Power Efficiency upgrade module inside the Aurora, came back after reloading the game and found it again - EVILONE15

- When boarding front Side of Aurora there is an invisible hole in the floor you can fall through and cannot escape - EVILONE15

- Game crashes when trying to click on the give feedback option - Whitetigerdragn

- Plants in Large Aquarium dont apear to have stems (leafs do appear though) - NextHaloFlame

- Many instances where the "30 seconds" and "10 seconds of Oxygen remaining" audio queues will not play - EVILONE15

- some structures are centre located on your screen when selecting them, makes it difficult to place them - EVILONE15

- ive just had one when exploring the mushroom forest right outside the aurora while looking for cyclopse fragments on survival. no idea how it happened but i got launched flying into the sky while in my seamoth, then the screen went all blurry and after that i was sent about 500m in the sea way too far out the map id say about over 300,000m away from my pod - DroopyGlint

- character can easily get stuck on the banisters by any connecting corridor in the multifunction room, requiring you to save and quite to fix the issue - EVILONE15

- Hi I am new to the game on Xbox. I wanted to report that the game also crashes while being in the main menu just sitting in idle. I wanted to pause the game in the main menu and come back later. I tried if it was accidental but the game crashes every time while idle in main menu. It does it within an hour and quite some turns now. - oelikoelie

- I found that fragments in my game despawn mid-scanning period when I'm bitten by a Biter. Really annoying, 'cause I really need a mobile vehicle bay. - Darwin-Evolution

- it only happened once but I tried to get into my base via moonpool but when I went into it, I fell through the base and landed on the ground (underwater) like I was on land. Only for me to realize that my oxygen was not going down and I was walking underwater (like my base) and I had to climb up to my hatch to "leave my base" - trainman16

- sometimes if I look down while I am in my base it slows my walking speed to nearly 5% - Melinity

- As soon as I finished building a multi-purpose room the game crashed and I lost all of my data, the game denies that I have created any saved games - Rawrr

- I just sealed up the radiation leak and decided to head home. Upon entering my base you could constantly hear the sound of your character obtaining air from the purple brains that release 3 bubbles of air every now and then. - destinykid

- Glitch threw sea-moth while docking into moon pool causing you to sink until you hit bottom. - JONNYK301

anything else that comes to me I will update this post, also anyone can contribute to the list, I know its a preview and all just here to help, also to note I will have no idea if and when these bugs are fixed (guessing after a bug update in the near future) so when that happens I will keep it up to date.
    XBOX UNOFFICIAL BUG POST

BUGS

- frame rate issues

LouieC wrote: »
    On xbox one whenever I try to load my game it says: Save data loading failed (Array index is out of range.). Try again. Can anyone help me, Thanks.

I don'tt know what had happen above. Sorry! Just still having error when saving on xbox one.
  • ArcticWarriorArcticWarrior Join Date: 2017-01-27 Member: 227305Members
    TwiDash wrote: »
    I don’t know if it’s a bug or I’m just stupid but how do you use the key pad to open Cargo Bay 3? I can’t figure it out I don’t know if it even works.

move your crosshairs over the nuber on the pad and hit "a". Type in the correct numbers and the door will open.
  • savagehunter232savagehunter232 Belgium Join Date: 2018-02-12 Member: 237472Members
    Hey,

Yesterday i bought the game on an xbox one, i played the game and saved data.
    today i wanted to load the saved data, and an error pop-up shows up on the screen

Safe data loading failed (illegal rep length code) => whit an option to try again (what doesn't work)

Did i do something wrong or is this a known problem?

or How can i fix this
  • QuadRadicalEdQuadRadicalEd Canada Join Date: 2018-02-12 Member: 237499Members
    I just finished my first playthrough on Xbox One. I played in Freedom mode, the game was absolutely spectacular and I really enjoyed the game. A lot of the bugs I experienced in my play through are known already I just wanted to list them and a few things I did as work arounds

-Biggest issue: Land or objects not loading, my PRAWN suit or Seamoth would get stuck in objects as the boundaries loaded around me, or I fell through the sea floor and was unable to get back up. Loading previous saves was the only solution to get unstuck, as even using the teleport or spawn commands were simply unresponsive, or would just move me around within said object. The only work around I had for this was to travel slowly, and when the map was noticeably unloaded, I would stop and wait for it to load., which took anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes.

-Fish spawning inside my base

-random black boxes would appear over top certain creatures, assuming they were not loading properly

-Some areas had a very short graphical viewing distance (assuming this was related to land and objects not loading properly). The worst areas were the Islands, and deep down in the fire zones.

-Multiple clipping issues: Kelp or other plants would be visible inside base if created over top of them, sea dragons arm would go through cyclops, kelp would also be visible inside cyclops if traveled through it

-Ladder in moon pool didn't work sometimes, and would get stuck inside the ladder when trying to use it on occasion. spawn and teleport commands would get me unstuck.

-Not sure if this is a bug or glitch at all, but the scanner would have 4 pages of materials that could be scanned for, then I would select something, say copper, scan for it, go out and find it them come back and scan for something else, say sandstone, only to have only one or two pages of materials I could scan for. I tried looking up information about how the scanner works, but was unable to clarify anything, maybe someone here can?

*SPOILERS*

-When entering the alien base located on one of the islands from the underwater entrance, I would "swim" around the base but I had oxygen. I was able to interact with objects, however they would not actually register in my databook, nor would their story elements register (example, I tried to turn off the alien canon, and interacting with the button worked, however the gun did not actually turn off, despite my being cured).

-When I hatched the sea emperor juveniles, I was attacked by one of the sharks in the area and ended up dying, because that made me leave the area when I went back, the juveniles were gone, and the Sea Empress did nothing, and I was unable to cure myself using the enzyme. I was also unable to find the Sea Emperors anywhere in the game, even tried using teleport commands to no avail.

-I forgot to scan the blue alien tablet before picking it up, and because of this I was unable to scan it, and it did not add blueprints to my crafting menu, so I was unable to craft the second blue tablet you need to get in to see the empress. I used the unlockalldoors command to get past this door.

I believe this was everything I encountered. I had so much fun playing and can't wait for the full release on the xbox! In the meantime, I think I might give ti a go on the PC!
  • Hotshot0574Hotshot0574 Australia Join Date: 2018-02-15 Member: 237674Members
    Hi,
    I've been playing subnautica for ages now and I love the game. Thank you to all of you for creating such a game. I would play the same exact game with just different models Again and again.

My bug is on my xbox one, infected creatures would apear like a black 2d box. The box then froze on my screen; when I moved the camera around, it took up my whole screen and every new game and old load in a black screen. Please help so I can keep playing while I look forward to expansive and also cheap dlc.
  • Graywolf93Graywolf93 United States Join Date: 2018-02-15 Member: 237700Members
    Only bug I saw was the stalker teeth fall throw the ground
  • Animelover25Animelover25 Join Date: 2018-02-07 Member: 237138Members
    when I go into the aurora it gets laggy and choppy and the frame rate drops very fast. when you come to the room where you can go to the drive room the water is gone but still in dive mode.
  • Jediknight2387Jediknight2387 United States Join Date: 2018-02-16 Member: 237762Members
    When I was driving in sub there was creature that I couldn't look at bc there would be a black Square around it when it moves it would do that all the time any ideas
  • MrDolphinMrDolphin Texas Join Date: 2018-02-17 Member: 237778Members
    Hey,

Yesterday i bought the game on an xbox one, i played the game and saved data.
    today i wanted to load the saved data, and an error pop-up shows up on the screen

Safe data loading failed (illegal rep length code) => whit an option to try again (what doesn't work)

Did i do something wrong or is this a known problem?

or How can i fix this