nick - Fule
• age - 19
• skill (high, mid, low) - mid (not sure, really)
• EU/NA/AUS etc - Europe
• language (english/finnish/french etc) - english
• microphone - of course
• how to contact you (steam & IRC if you use it) - steam eedijs (same avatar as here)
• experience in ns (past ns experience, past competitive gaming experience etc) - no competetive experience in any of the games except ns2 gathers - I'm playing those atm,mostly played solo - never was interested in competing until now. Played NS1 for some time, but nothing serious, again.
• experience in other games (competitive preferably) - played all kinds of games, no competetive experience, again
• brief info about yourself (are you looking for casual fun or hardcore competitive experience, basically anything goes that tells us something about you) - I want to learn, improve and play against others. I think that I'd like something more than casual fun, I'm interested in actually competing when I'm good and ready. Don't expect great english from me, it is not my fault that I cannot speak english properly (typing, writing is fine, I guess).
Skill: I average around mid skill nowadays.
Location: Essex, UK
Language: English Microphone: YES!
Steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gorpie2 - Haven't used IRC for ages but happy to get back into it again!
Experience in NS(past ns experience, past competitive gaming experience etc):
I've played both ns1 and ns2 and have a deep love for the game and team strategy.
Experience in other games (competitive preferably):
Competitive experience in ns1, cs (1.6 & source), Quake 3. I play pretty much anything under the sun.
Brief info about yourself:
I work full time in London and have two young children (my other full time job) so I especially want a semi-casual clan with set clan or match nights. I'd prefer smaller so I can get to know people a little better but I'm happy for either.
I've been playing fps online for a long time (starting with quake 1!) I play mostly on the #YO-Clan server as there's a good community there and the skill level is higher than your typical pub server.
My current clan's leader (Cystitus - EU S2 Div 2 Group A) is taking the summer off. I'm a casual player but have played most of the league matches with my current clan and looking to help out with another.
Can catch up via steam/teamspeak/mirc.
Flipper wrote: »