Comments

• QmotionQmotion Join Date: 2013-04-10 Member: 184734Members
    Qmotion

- Skill: Med
    - language: English
    - Mic present
    - Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/32853885895436112/
    - Experience:

Former Competitive Left 4 Dead player for about 2 years. Was in the top team called ''Dope''. Basically the number 1 team on Left 4 Dead until we stopped due to the community falling apart.
    After a while moved on to Left 4 Dead 2 where i created another team that was pretty much all the time in top 3 of any tournament.
    Interesting to mention is that player ''Eissfeldt'' from Godar was my teammate in Left 4 Dead for 2 years. So i got the experience of competitive gaming.

Add me and we will play a few games to see how it goes.
  • ColossusAngelColossusAngel Join Date: 2013-04-17 Member: 184867Members
    edited April 2013
    nick: ColossusAngel
    skill: low to mid trying to get better
    North America
    language: English
    microphone: Yes i do have a mic
    how to contact you: steam name colossusangel
    experience in ns: Have 80 hours into game and i use to play ns1
    experience in other games: i use to play battlefield 3 but thats it for real shooters
    brief info about yourself: i'm looking for a causal clan for now i do have school and i'm looking for work but i do get on for at least a few hours every day if i can. I'm currently in my last term of school for game production i am a 3d modeler. I like to spend my time making models texturing just for fun helps get away stress for me. i don't do competitive play but i would like to when my skills get better. so far in ns i have not been a commander.

• RobbyRobby Sweden Join Date: 2012-09-16 Member: 159687Members
    edited December 2013
    Robby, 26, Sweden (EU)
    Mid-High Skill
    Fluent in English & Swedish

I've spent 500 hours in NS2 split evenly between both teams with at least 100 hours commanding both teams. Played a few dozen gathers with good results.

I'm an ex pro at UT99 Instagib CTF and have spent many thousands of hours in it as well as competed with and against the best back in those days. Also spent many hundreds of hours in CS with great results. I was all about aim and reflexes. Playing NS2 is very different so it has taken some time to adjust. Even though i'm 26 i have yet to run out of juice, so i'm confident i could provide a team with a back-bone player once i get comfy playing with the other members.

I'm only interested in European teams.

+ While my intentions in looking for an NS2 team differ, i have spent the last 10+ years managing and creating clans and gaming communities from the ground up with great results. I created my first "company" named Clan-Assistants at age 14, a club of extremely talented young web-designers who among many other things created the website of the national army of the Netherlands. As you may have figured, C-A created clan-packages for eager gamers; from websites to servers. C-A quickly received publicity from (at that time) extremely popular websites such as UGO which made us so popular that we eventually had to stop as we after that received back-orders for years to come. Before this collapse we also had a deal with Clan Base for a while (at the time the biggest clan community in the world). On the clanning side my niche involves attracting and nurturing newbies to reach greatness by mixing absolute beginners with ex professionals. Among the more recent examples i've managed Battlefield clans that attracted a few of the best Swedish BF players with this very formula, i've taught and nurtured complete FPS rookies to become integral parts in high-skill clan matches, many of which i later helped in creating their own clans which became very successful. I like to see myself as a father-figure of European clanning. I was there when it started, i was there helping it grow before and after it became main-stream, and i intend to be there for a while longer.

Note: I don't possess much website-building expertise anymore. Enjin makes one lazy in that department. ;)

+ Although i've been among the quickest and most accurate aimers in Europe it's not something i like to bring up unless necessary. I'd be very humble to play in any good NS2 team and would gladly listen to advise even from those with less experience than me. Sharing is caring. In other words: i try to keep the casual side of me alive. Professional attitudes are rarely very pretty.

+ While i'm known as "The crazy Swede" among most of my Steam friends for my silliness, i'm all seriousness during important matches, except when when i'm not.

+ While i believe in the saying "The right man in the right place" and that we're all meant to do what we're specifically good at, i'm not afraid to invest time in new skills if my team would find it necessary. Everyone has flaws, too.

+ - As i play games for the rush, boredom can grab a hold of me if i'm under-stimulated for too long. I'd rather be used as bait than as the defending exo. Don't be afraid to put me in the most dangerous spot. I tend to enjoy being the maniac.

- Social compatibility is very important to me. If i'm to help win a team matches i need to actually care about the people in it. Not only because i don't really care about the victory unless i've enjoyed the ride, but because i play much better if my team actually feels like a team, and not a bunch of elitist a-holes who only play for money. The best matches i've had in my competitive life was not necessarily the ones that earned the most glory, but the ones that had the best team spirit. I will obviously not stick around for long if i can't get along well with the team.

Send me a PM.
  • SilenthomicideSilenthomicide Join Date: 2013-04-19 Member: 184903Members
    Nick - Silenthomicide
    Age - 21
    Skill - High
    Location - North America
    Language - English
    Mic - Of course
    Contact - add me on steam AnarchyinAK or im usually gathering in ENSL teamspeak channel
    Experience - Cal Counterstrike long ago. Played for Impulsive NS1 cal.
    Info - I'm a hardcore gamer, and I'm looking for a top team. I know i can hang so give me a chance....or two! :D
    Thanks for reading guys!
  • MemorydumpMemorydump Join Date: 2013-04-01 Member: 184582Members
    Nick: Memorydump

Skill:
    Marine: High-Mid (depending on hitreg/server, derp)
    Skulk: Mid
    Gorge: Mid/High
    Lerk: Mid/high
    Fade: Mid
    Onos: Mid
    Marine Com: low-Mid
    Alien Com: low-mid

Language: EN

Mic: Yes

Contact: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995727264

Experience: Play NS2 Pugs, Used to Play NS for Half-Life, Misc FPS games, haven't played competively since Counter-Strike

And what I am looking for: Either membership in a clan with mid+ skilled players, preferably 18+ in North America, East Coast timing would rule.
  • TotaldangTotaldang Join Date: 2013-02-03 Member: 182790Members
    Nick: Totaldang
    - Age 20
    - Skill: High div 2/lower div 1 player
    - Language: English
    - Have Mic / Headset
    - Ex-div 2 player (played in BG that will stop at the end of this season). Played a lot of gathers (I think around ~50 now)
    - Looking for an active div 2 team that has as goal to promote to div 1 (activally training and/or playing scrims) or a team that is already div 1.

Add me on steam, http://steamcommunity.com/id/totaldang or send me an email (see profile).[/quote]
  • repcommandorepcommando Join Date: 2013-03-29 Member: 184526Members
    nick: Repcommando
    skill: mid to high trying to get better. I am well versed in commanding both marines and aliens, but I am a better fighter then commander.
    North America (Pacific time)
    language: English, Mandarin
    microphone: Yes i do have a headset with a mic
    how to contact you: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sumbodyindanigadept
    experience in ns2: I have 231 hours into game
    experience in other games: I play a variety of games mainly in FPS and rts. My rts background starts in red alert 2 and tiberian sun. I am a total wars francise fanatic. I was ranked #51 on 2v2 leaderboards for Shogun 2, and #278 on 1v1 leaderboards. I was also ranked #97 in World in Conflict. FPS side, I currently play bf3, planetside 2, and arma 3. I average a kd of 1.45 in all shooters.
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/repcommando377/stats/232130261/
    brief info about yourself: I love team games and enjoy cooperating with others to achieve victory. I am a sophomore in college who is pursuing a degree in biology. I am looking to play competitively to see how I rank against other high level players. Any US team would be a perfect fit for me.
    thanks
  • jasonjasonjasonjasonjasonjasonjasonjason Join Date: 2013-04-26 Member: 184997Members
    edited April 2013
  • Mellow1123Mellow1123 Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183615Members
    Mellow
    age 25
    skill high
    EU
    language english/swedish
    microphone
    how to contact me: http://steamidfinder.com/?STEAM_0:0:38750399 or pm on ensl.org ( http://www.ensl.org/users/5087 )
    played a lot of ns1 and been playing ns2 comp play in a top div2 team that disbanded
    experience in other games: comp play in CS 1.3/1.6 & vanilla wow
    See this topic for more info http://www.ensl.org/topics/777
  • Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited May 2013
    Name: blarneystone
    Skill: Mid
    Region: US, east coast
    Language: English
    Microphone: Gamecom headset w/mic
    To contact me: send me a PM on the forums or at my ENSL account (http://www.ensl.org/users/5422)

I have been playing games (mainly FPS) steadily for many years, but I haven't ever been part of a competitive clan before and I'm looking to gain some valuable experience and improve my game. I've been playing NS2 steadily for quite some time now and have developed a deep understanding of the game and most of its strategies and tactics. In addition to playing I've become an avid viewer of competitive matches, and through watching have developed a bit of an understanding of the competitive side of NS2. I like to think of myself as dedicated, amiable, and good at working with others. I can hold my own as a field player, but I am primarily interested in commanding. I'm flexible though, and will be open to any opportunity to become more involved.
  • SnXSnX Join Date: 2013-01-17 Member: 180145Members, Reinforced - Gold
    Name: SnX
    Skill: Mid+
    Region: EU, Netherlands
    Language: English, Dutch, German
    Microphone: headset with mic
    To contact me: send me a PM on the forums or at my ENSL account (http://www.ensl.org/users/5453)

Lots of FPS/RTS games for the past 15 years competitively: CS, CSS, MoWAS, ARMA series (United Operations), BF series, CoH and endless more. If you need more contact me please to long story.

• SaladsSalads California Join Date: 2013-05-02 Member: 185086Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer
    edited May 2013
    **Received Invite**
    • Salads
    • Mid
    • North America
    • English
    • Mic: Yes
    • Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/salads47
    • Allot of pubs
    • Competitive CS:S
    • Looking for competitive play in either a casual or hardcore setting! Available in the weekends and a few days in the weekdays. I love paying attention to different tactics and the strategy part of the game. Learning how to mod just for fun, and love to play FPS games!
  • FuleFule Join Date: 2009-06-04 Member: 67683Members
    Fule said:
    nick - Fule
    • age - 19
    • skill (high, mid, low) - mid (not sure, really)
    • EU/NA/AUS etc - Europe
    • language (english/finnish/french etc) - english
    • microphone - of course
    • how to contact you (steam & IRC if you use it) - steam eedijs (same avatar as here)
    • experience in ns (past ns experience, past competitive gaming experience etc) - no competetive experience in any of the games except ns2 gathers - I'm playing those atm,mostly played solo - never was interested in competing until now. Played NS1 for some time, but nothing serious, again.
    • experience in other games (competitive preferably) - played all kinds of games, no competetive experience, again
    • brief info about yourself (are you looking for casual fun or hardcore competitive experience, basically anything goes that tells us something about you) - I want to learn, improve and play against others. I think that I'd like something more than casual fun, I'm interested in actually competing when I'm good and ready. Don't expect great english from me, it is not my fault that I cannot speak english properly (typing, writing is fine, I guess).
    bumping my post. Clans should give a chance to at least see how the players play imo. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think clans only look at the competetive past and sees that he has none.
  • GorpieGorpie Join Date: 2013-02-02 Member: 182765Members
    Gorpie said:
    Nickname: Gorpie
    Skill: I average around mid skill nowadays.
     Microphone: YES!
    Steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gorpie2 - Haven't used IRC for ages but happy to get back into it again!

Experience in NS(past ns experience, past competitive gaming experience etc):
    I've played both ns1 and ns2 and have a deep love for the game and team strategy.

Experience in other games (competitive preferably):
    Competitive experience in ns1, cs (1.6 & source), Quake 3. I play pretty much anything under the sun.

Brief info about yourself:
    I work full time in London and have two young children (my other full time job) so I especially want a semi-casual clan with set clan or match nights. I'd prefer smaller so I can get to know people a little better but I'm happy for either.
    I've been playing fps online for a long time (starting with quake 1!) I play mostly on the #YO-Clan server as there's a good community there and the skill level is higher than your typical pub server.

Hey,

My current clan's leader (Cystitus - EU S2 Div 2 Group A) is taking the summer off. I'm a casual player but have played most of the league matches with my current clan and looking to help out with another.

Can catch up via steam/teamspeak/mirc.

Cheers.

• lasthunterlasthunter Join Date: 2013-05-17 Member: 185271Members

• nick: [-1-]
    • skill (high, mid, low) : mid-low
    • North America
    • language:  English
    • microphone: yes/with voice changer
    • how to contact you: http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativeone1
    • experience in ns (past ns experience, past competitive gaming experience etc) 300 hours ns2/ ns1 since it released
    • experience in other games (competitive preferably): been gaming since 14 on/off
    • brief info about yourself (are you looking for casual fun or hardcore competitive experience, basically anything goes that tells us something about you) : looking to compete with other teams/fun

• tagwolftagwolf SF Bay Area Join Date: 2013-02-01 Member: 182710Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    If looking for a team, people are always welcome to come tryout and play with us.

www.teamwakawaka.com

Click contact and fill out our recruitment form.

Thanks anyone for interest.
  • Leech0rLeech0r Join Date: 2013-05-19 Member: 185290Members, WC 2013 - Silver
    edited May 2013
    Nick: Leech0r!~

Skill: Mid
    Microphone: Yes decent headset
    Contact: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961268478
    Experience in ns: ~350 hours gameplay NS2, 5 gathers on ENSL. Similar number of hours on ns1 way back but used to play combat more then and pub only.
    Experience in other games: Competitive experience - Counterstrike v1.3 to v1.6 competed in MGL novice league in New Zealand - many official matches and scrims. Guitar hero 3 attended WCG qualifiers in NZ and placed 2nd (missed out on going to singapore!!). Non-competitive, countless hours on a wide variety of games.
    Other info: I work full time and lead a pretty busy life so I'm looking for a team who are accepting of that. I would like to join a team that participates in scrims & possible low division games so that I can build up some experience of competitive play. I have a good sense of humour and am very chilled out :)

I excel at lerk :p
  • KelmarKelmar Join Date: 2013-05-20 Member: 185296Members

nick: Kelmar
    skill: in game middle + (good with shotgun, skulk, lerk) and I am pretty good commander also ( I played 2/5 of my games as commander.)
    region:EU - Czech republic
    language: english, czech, russian
    equipment: I have microphone and headphones both.
    Contact: Steam name: Kelmar link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058400619/ ; email: Jerryus@seznam.cz
    Experience with NS2: I am playing NS 2 since release, I am watching online streams and I have over 400 hours of gameplay.
    Other similar games experience: I played Savage 2 for long time and it is very similar with NS 2 in basics. I also played Starcraft2 and shooters like farcry, cod.
    Further information. I am looking for group of people who love teamwork and like to win together and have a good time by doing this. I could take the commander chair if you dont have one or just whenever it is needed. I am friendly and I can speak english very well. I am looking forward joining a team. Please dont judge me by age, just try me out and you will see :-)
    I am friendly, communicative. I have plenty of game time (always in evening and mostly in afternoons).

Competetive play: I played Starcraft 2 4v4 master league as zerg. But nothing special I would say.

• ritualsacrificeritualsacrifice Join Date: 2012-11-14 Member: 171148Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    ritual
    Mid-High
    NA
    English
    steam
    Played for LoC, NC, AtroX, ~600 hours
    Looking to play as much as possible, preferably daily. I want a spot in Div 1 for NSL season 3.
  • BartdeBoerBartdeBoer Join Date: 2013-04-24 Member: 184959Members
    edited May 2013
    Nick: Bart de boer
    Skill: Mid/High
    Language: English(Native: Dutch)
    Microphone: Yes
    Past Experience in NS: None
    Past Experience in other games:
    Competitive FPS
    - Planetside 2
    - Team Fortress 2
    - Battlefield 3
    - Quake 3
    - Halo 3/Reach
    - Medal of Honour
    - Left 4 dead 1&2
    - Starwars Battlefront 2
    Non-Competitive FPS
    - Borderlands 2
    - Farcry 3
    - Crysis 1 & 2
    - F.E.A.R.
    - Bioshock
    - Rainbow Six Lockdown
    Competitive Strategy
    - Command and Conquer: Red Alert, Generals
    - Age of Empires 1, 2 & 3
    - Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth 1 & 2
    - Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos & Frozen Throne
    - Age of Mythology
    - Rome: Total War
    - Medieval II: Total War

Brief info:
    Looking for Casual/Competitive Play. Getting a bit sick of pub games where people tent not to listen to there Commander. I've played more RTS then I've played FPS, so I'm no stranger to Strategy. I'm a constant communicator and my personal preference goes to being a Commander(doesn't matter which side). This due my lack of experience in FPS in comparison with my RTS experiences. That and I Love RTS. As a ground unit for Marines, I'm more of a supportive/building unit as well as hard-offensive(mid-end game). My aiming is quite alright, but I'm better at strategies. I'm not your 40-10 K/D Ratio of some sort. As Alien I love to play Gorge(who doesn't?) again; Supportive/building unit. I'm still working on my experiences with Higher life forms. Getting quite the hang of the fade(Latest score was: 16-3) and good as an Onos. Have about 177Hours of game play till date,(2 a 3 months time) which I've played mostly as a Commander. People have complimented me many times on my Commanding, so I think I'm quite alright.

Cheers!
  • watwat Join Date: 2013-05-28 Member: 185391Members
    nick: wat
    skill: mid (though usually near/at the top of the team in pub play)
    east coast US
    language: english
    microphone: yep
    steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/asdag8/
    experience in ns: I've been playing NS since about 2004, but never competitively. I have 110 hours of NS2 logged, it would be more if I had more people to play with. I have no competitive experience.
    experience in other games: I have no competitive experience in any other games, other than me winning 1st place in COD4 and CS:S at a local LAN a few years ago. 3rd in Q3A. I usually stick with FPS games. I am definitely not comm material.
    brief info about yourself: I'd like to ease into the competitive scene, because it is hard for me to judge how good I actually am. I am also in grad school so that can be a time sink at times. I am very interested in playing on a team/in tournaments, though. I've been watching a lot of casts lately and it really makes me want to take the plunge.
  • partyskulkpartyskulk Join Date: 2013-04-11 Member: 184749Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited May 2013
    nick: partyskulk
    skill: mid
    EU
    language (english/swedish)
    microphone yap
    how to contact you (http://steamcommunity.com/id/partyskulk/)
    experience in ns (breakfast klub NA div 1)
    experience in other games (dota1, wc3 RoC)
  • shriikeshriike Join Date: 2013-03-27 Member: 184461Members
    nick: shrike
    skill: high, but I've only ever played pubs. I almost always go positive and often am I in first place. I am also mid-high in commanding.
    Region: NA, Texas
    language: Engrish
    microphone: yes, but not the best
    how to contact you: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shrikewins/
    experience in ns: no ns1 experience, no competitive experience ns2. Currently have 128 hours in ns2.
    experience in other games: Over 500 hours CS:S, 60 hours CS:GO (Gold Nova Master).
    about me: I am looking for a very serious, very good competitive team looking to do tournaments and go far in ns2. Message me and I can tell you more.
  • rowdyklrowdykl Join Date: 2009-04-10 Member: 67130Members
    edited June 2013
    nick: Felwulf
    skill:mid and always room for improvement :D
    Europe- The Netherlands
    Language: Dutch or english
    microphone: Hell yeah
    How to contact you: just through steam (Felwulf)
    experience in NS: played it quite a bit and with that i mean a lot
    experience in other games: many Fps and strategy dont like other games much
    not MUCH ¨competitive¨ play, liked to have done it more :(
    Brief Info about me: Reallly like to get competitive with NS2
    i am available every evening and weekends all day
    if you really want more info please ask me.
  • KalabalanaKalabalana Join Date: 2003-11-14 Member: 22859Members
    My nickname ingame is "nuB"
    Looking to have some fun with some solid players
    I'm not very good considering how many hours I've played
    @ East coast
  • Rich_Rich_ Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167152Members
    "nuB" what's your steam profile
  • FlipperFlipper Join Date: 2012-08-08 Member: 155120Members
    Recruit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • xtcmenxtcmen Join Date: 2004-04-20 Member: 28040Members, Squad Five Blue
    Flipper wrote: »
    Recruit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy is a flake. Don't recruit him.
  • RdizzRdizz Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185860Members
    nick - rdizz
    age - 27
    skill - medium high? been playing fps games for over 10 years, played ns1a lot back in the day, just started out with ns2
    EU/NA/AUS - Born and raised in australia but now living in germany for 1 year and will be staying here.
    language english & some german
    microphone - yes of course
    how to contact you - steam: rdizz email - avieec@hotmail.com (preffered)
    experience in ns - generally i would call myself a good marine player but as an alien i think i could use more training
    experience in other games (competitive preferably) name the game, seriously.
    brief info about yourself - I can do casual but serious gameplay when needed, I currently spend alot of time on planetside 2 and commanding our outfit platoons on the regular [WDUH]
  • Bladerox4Bladerox4 Join Date: 2013-07-03 Member: 185887Members
    edited July 2013
    • Nick: Lt.Sharpe (E is silent, and Blade is my real name)
    • skill: high
    • Canada
    • language: English
    • microphone Yes of course
    • how to contact you: Steam: Eclipse2diefor, email: Bladerox4@gmail.com
    • experience in ns: Never played the first one but have about 45 games under my belt in ns2
    • experience in other games: I have played multiple Rts and Fps games (StarCraft 2 and some counterstrike)
    • brief info about yourself: Looking for some hardcore competitive experience, as well as I would like to get some new friends. I play a lot of games and I am friendly if im in a good mood :P