Subnautica War Thread

123457»

Comments

• subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    edited December 2016
    Confederacy and SAHP move results (visible in the war map): The Efforts by the DC to retake the mountain island were successful, and, against all odds, the DC has managed to retain their northeastern stronghold. As for the SAHP, Silver-wing's Charge resulted in a clean bisection of GCSC territories.

current war map:
    ozknsq15290c.jpg
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited December 2016
    Confederacy and SAHP move results (visible in the war map): The Efforts by the DC to retake the mountain island were successful, and, against all odds, the DC has managed to retain their northeastern stronghold. As for the SAHP, Silver-wing's Charge resulted in a clean bisection of GCSC territories.

current war map:
    ozknsq15290c.jpg

You asshole

How about we call it a draw now, this war was unfair to begin with, the other side has 3 types of OP army's and one of the army leaders wasn't there since the start.

Please think of the bitelings.

I am free to start a peace agreement
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members

current war map:
    ozknsq15290c.jpg
    How about we call it a draw now, this was was unfair to begin with, the other side has 3 types of OP army's and one of the army leaders wasn't there since the start.

PLEASE READ THIS! IT'S SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT! I'm gonna try and keep this whole thing fresh. I feel like we've gone through act 1 (The Presidential and Grand Reef elections) and act 2 (The War of Five Fish [Game of Thrones reference]) and I have a pretty solid idea for what Act 3 could consist of. I've written the whole RP thing below, but if you want you can skip it to the summary of what I've said in this. Please, just read one of the two :)

President Heavily Wounded in Hellish Attack!

President Peeps, elected just a few months ago, has received heavy injuries to the left fin and dorsal fin. Her doctors have done a good job sustaining her, however her injuries have left her incapable of leading the ocean any longer. In these times of tension and stress the last thing anyone needed was for the President to leave us, but she has chosen to resign from her position due to her wounds. This has left a power vacuum in the ocean, in a time when this was the last thing that we wanted.

The Shoal surrounds the areas where the President had most power, therefor politically they have the most strength in this situation. It also appears their armies are tiring, and they are negotiation peace with many other factions due to shaky relations inside their own alliances with the Warpers.

It is with grace that Minister Jamezorg of the Conglomerate accepts peace with the Shoal, under the conditions that if the Shoal tries anything a war will break out once again.

Minister Jamezorg is attempting to sway the other leaders of the Alliance to make peace with the Shoal, however this is not proving as easy. "We have what we wanted." Minister Jamezorg tells press. "Yes we started this war, but we did it for the Grand Reef and now we have it. They have the Grand Blood Kelp and I have wondered why this war has continued for some time now. There was no reason for the President to resign, and we do not take responsibility for these happenings."

It is widely understood that someone will have to step in as president of the ocean. As long as agreements of peace are reached through all nations, it is also understood that a final election will go underway; one that will decide the future of the ocean for good.

Summary

So the President has become injured in the war and resigned. The Conglomerate has agreed to peace with the Shoal and wants the other members of the Alliance to do the same. The presidential power vacuum will surely lead to another Presidential debate, but this time relations are widely regarded as "shaky" because of the war.

Do you know what this means?

The outcome of this Final Election will plot out the future of the ocean as a whole. This election will be extremely important, and the road leading up to the next president will be very tough, since there'll surely be smaller factions still fighting inside borders and stuff that people have to deal with on the side.

Do you guys like it? Are you ready for THE FINAL ELECTION?!

The game of Risk can still go on if you want, just not canon :)
  • Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    I'm Sending A Godlen Leviathan. An Artificial Leviathan. Thus Your All Doomed. Reason? It Has Guns, Missile Launchers, Cannons, X-Ray Vision, Heat Vision, The Ability To Launch Orbital Strike Markers, And If Needed Self Destruct.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    I'm Sending A Godlen Leviathan. An Artificial Leviathan. Thus Your All Doomed. Reason? It Has Guns, Missile Launchers, Cannons, X-Ray Vision, Heat Vision, The Ability To Launch Orbital Strike Markers, And If Needed Self Destruct.

YOU DONT DO " , and " ITS THE END OF YOUR LIST NOW TOP CAUSING HOOPLA AND GO AWAY.

YOU DONT DO " , and " ITS THE END OF YOUR LIST NOW TOP CAUSING HOOPLA AND GO AWAY.

So... You up for round 3 of this political shambles?
    Jamezorg wrote: »

current war map:
    ozknsq15290c.jpg
    How about we call it a draw now, this was was unfair to begin with, the other side has 3 types of OP army's and one of the army leaders wasn't there since the start.

PLEASE READ THIS! IT'S SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT! I'm gonna try and keep this whole thing fresh. I feel like we've gone through act 1 (The Presidential and Grand Reef elections) and act 2 (The War of Five Fish [Game of Thrones reference]) and I have a pretty solid idea for what Act 3 could consist of. I've written the whole RP thing below, but if you want you can skip it to the summary of what I've said in this. Please, just read one of the two :)

President Heavily Wounded in Hellish Attack!

President Peeps, elected just a few months ago, has received heavy injuries to the left fin and dorsal fin. Her doctors have done a good job sustaining her, however her injuries have left her incapable of leading the ocean any longer. In these times of tension and stress the last thing anyone needed was for the President to leave us, but she has chosen to resign from her position due to her wounds. This has left a power vacuum in the ocean, in a time when this was the last thing that we wanted.

The Shoal surrounds the areas where the President had most power, therefor politically they have the most strength in this situation. It also appears their armies are tiring, and they are negotiation peace with many other factions due to shaky relations inside their own alliances with the Warpers.

It is with grace that Minister Jamezorg of the Conglomerate accepts peace with the Shoal, under the conditions that if the Shoal tries anything a war will break out once again.

Minister Jamezorg is attempting to sway the other leaders of the Alliance to make peace with the Shoal, however this is not proving as easy. "We have what we wanted." Minister Jamezorg tells press. "Yes we started this war, but we did it for the Grand Reef and now we have it. They have the Grand Blood Kelp and I have wondered why this war has continued for some time now. There was no reason for the President to resign, and we do not take responsibility for these happenings."

It is widely understood that someone will have to step in as president of the ocean. As long as agreements of peace are reached through all nations, it is also understood that a final election will go underway; one that will decide the future of the ocean for good.

Summary

So the President has become injured in the war and resigned. The Conglomerate has agreed to peace with the Shoal and wants the other members of the Alliance to do the same. The presidential power vacuum will surely lead to another Presidential debate, but this time relations are widely regarded as "shaky" because of the war.

Do you know what this means?

The outcome of this Final Election will plot out the future of the ocean as a whole. This election will be extremely important, and the road leading up to the next president will be very tough, since there'll surely be smaller factions still fighting inside borders and stuff that people have to deal with on the side.

Do you guys like it? Are you ready for THE FINAL ELECTION?!

The game of Risk can still go on if you want, just not canon :)

Yea I'm going to resign from the game of risk anyone can take over for the shoal (except Julian1337331nailuJ or anyone else who puts a capital letter infrount of every word)

COMMUNIST NEWS GENERAL BITE RESIGNES "welp the captain must go down with his ship and luckily I'm ranked a general"
    Yea I'm going to resign from the game of risk anyone can take over for the shoal (except Julian1337331nailuJ or anyone else who puts a capital letter infrount of every word)

COMMUNIST NEWS GENERAL BITE RESIGNES "welp the captain must go down with his ship and luckily I'm ranked a general"

So, for this Final Election should I make a new thread or should we let @subnauticambrian make the final thread again? I mean, I know what's going on with this third act a little more but he's made every thread before this and it would be a shame if he didn't finish it off.
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    I do not accept these terms so casually.

Many thousands have died in this war. We're just going to accept their hand like nothing happened?

No no no. There must be retribution. However, as I am outnumbered in this regards for peace, I must submit.
    I do not accept these terms so casually.

Many thousands have died in this war. We're just going to accept their hand like nothing happened?

No no no. There must be retribution. However, as I am outnumbered in this regards for peace, I must submit.

The conditions are crippling, I understand this, but peace is the noblest aspiration. This was all well and good when it was between us, but now the President has become injured and is close to death, in fact. We must end this conflict as soon as possible. The next election is fast approaching, but I have my doubts about how civil it will be, due to the conflicts still cropping up across the sea.
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members

What is this I don't even
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members

current war map:
    ozknsq15290c.jpg

You asshole

I am free to start a peace agreement

We of the UCR accept your peace treaty. To show that there is no hard feelings, any and all members of the GCSC or RC misplaced from their homes because of the war can stay in the Jellyshroom caves for the time being. All I ask is that no violence is to take place when in residence.

What is this I don't even

Just realised he misspelled golden and never went back to fix it
  • ABlueSandsharkABlueSandshark Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236724Members
    Who controlled the Republic of Koosh?