Subnautica War Thread

Comments

• JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    Jamezorg wrote: »
    Is it my turn?

If everyone's satisfied with the battle lines, then yep!
    Okay, here we go...

1) I get two armies and place them in both of my biomes.
    2) I attack the Blood Kelp with 3 of my armies [I rolled a 4, a 2 and a 6]
    3) I move 2 of my armies into the Sparse Reef
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    edited December 2016
    Okay, here we go...

1) I get two armies and place them in both of my biomes.
    2) I attack the Blood Kelp with 3 of my armies [I rolled a 4, a 2 and a 6]
    3) I move 2 of my armies into the Sparse Reef

Fighting bravely, the crabsquids broke through the biter's defenses, EMP-blasting away the best attacks of the GCSC militants. Showing great force, the crabsquids advanced through the fire to take back the disputed Blood Kelp region. Shoring up their defenses after the fight, the N-LAP can finally attest a significant victory to its cause.
    By the way, I'm very sorry for any slip-ups and mistakes regarding the rules and territories recently. I'm finally off for christmas break after a pretty hectic week of midterms, so I'm still a little dazed.
    Ah, we succeeded. That's good :)

This is going to be a long post again, so sorry about that. The first paragraph is a little RP, and the next bit will actually be a description of the battle! Which is a new thing I'll be doing for the Conglomerate battles whilst Skope uploads actual pictures.

The Conglomerate has other plans for you Biter bastards. The uprisings in your grassy plateau states has left your Communist bodies lacking and weak, and we have taken full advantage of this weakness, as a truly mindful rival would. Mark my words, Shoal; you have numbers, but we have honour and glory. You have fought valiantly, we will allow you this bitter compliment, but swim on remembering that we bested you and your governing 'godheads'.

The Fight for the Canyon

After a successful sweep of the Blood Kelp from the north, hundreds of thousands of biters swam along the glum, ash-coloured cavern. They swam in beautiful harmony, like starlings dancing across the sky. Shoals of the bloodthirsty fish darted through the water, leaving only a trail of bubbles behind them. These creatures had suffered great casualties just the day before, after a successful campaign into the Blood Kelp. Even though they lost so many of their number, it was hardly noticeable. You could barely see the edges of the cavern through their masses as it stood. The Shoal was preparing for another campaign into the Lost River. They were having soldiers sent from neighbouring states, and soon enough their forces would be great enough to take the Lost River once again.

Soon enough though, the higher-ups of their order were informed of an oncoming Conglomerate attack. The Shoal scrambled to achieve a strategic advantage, but too early for them did Crabsquid begin to pour into their biome. In comparison with the parasitic Biters, the Crabsquid were gigantic. What they achieved in size and brute force, they lacked, however, in number. There were, in total, two hundred Crabsquid at the battle, where there were more than two thousand Biters. As soon as the Crabsquid began to achieve ground the Biters swarmed their number with no order in their ranks whatsoever. Reports suggest that Crabsquid were encapsulated in Biters and eaten then and there at the battle. The Biters would finish one Crabsquid before hopping over to another one nearby, leaving only bones to sink to the ocean's greater depths. The Crabsquid fought valiantly, tearing through a massive amount of Biters at this battle, but the first army's numbers were dwindling in the fifties.

Suddenly, as the red sun began to rise on the battle, hundreds and hundreds of Crabsquid poured over the lips of the cavern, charging downwards on top of the unsuspecting Biters. The Biters were being attacked from above and below, crushed at the edges of the cavern. The Blood Kelp was returned to the Conglomerate this day, after a small portion of Biters fled back into Shoal controlled areas.

For the Reef Conglomerate!
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members
    Well Atleast I'm Capable Of Destroying The Voice. Yes I'm Talking About Silvagunner. That Voice. Will Be Destroyed.

Nice. Memes. Kid.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited December 2016
    Declassified Video Between GCSC general and PH/SP general.

General Bite "Agent 82, report."

Agent 82 "They're still here sir, and they are still active"

k7y6bh8t3195.jpg

Bite "Good have your men informed and debriefed. Set the striders to full march towards the rally point"

82 "Sir i would not recomend this action, the Rules of War clearly state-"

Bite "There have been too many casualtys in this war to worry about rules, any way "history is written by the victors""

1ev06afv5f0w.jpg

3hhp9bwr56dt.jpg

82 "Sir a dragon has emerged and is apraoching the striders, any new orders?"

Bite "Yes 82, send more Lava Lizards to attract it's attention"

82 "Yes sir"

ky13iy36qsgs.jpg

82 "The Leviathan is distracted sir"

Bite "Good sent 56 and 47 to march the two other striders"

ig7vhikzzm7z.jpg

82 "Striders are on full march sir, ETA 3 days"

Bite "Looks like im getting some new toys for christmas"

82 "uhh sir whats christmas"

Bite "SCILENCE 82, set the deep grand reef as our target. They have the only species capable of possibly halting these machines"

82, 56 and 47 "AYE AYE SIR"

Bite "Also troops make room for the Red October, I want to see the N-LAP General's face when he begs for his life"

Oops did i accidently hit the Post button
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    edited December 2016
    The Confederacy Turn 3

1) I place two stalkers in The Dunes, and the three Stalkers form a Reaper.

I place two Stalkers at the North State.

I place one at the Aurora Crash Site and form a Reaper

2) I send one Reaper and two Stalkers to liberate the Greater Blood Kelp.

I send three Stalkers from the North State to liberate the South Contested Area of the North State (the one occupied by a single Warper).

I send one Reaper to reclaim the Former NVP Outposts.

3) I move no armies to allied territories.

THE CONFEDERACY RETALIATES:

After the banishment of the former Confederate Commander Ahab, a new leader takes his place, and her first order of business was to reclaim the lost Confederate Outposts located near the Conglomerate allies. She also got into contact with the North State general and suggested he attack the Greater Blood Kelp to help bolster their reinforcements. To add to this, the general also went to reclaim the rest of the North State after the southern part of the state has been under PH/SP rule for a long time and has since merged with the Central Communist States. Since regaining their strength after nearly starving since their isolation from other regions, the recent alliance with the SAHP has allowed resources to pour into the North State and bring more predators into active service.

OK: Here it is, war map at the end of turn 3:
    (stuff got kind of complicated, so here's everything at the most possible accuracy:)

5wp5akrfzgcu.jpg

word of advice to everyone, really, if you move your troops out over the most amount of territory possible you will be able to get 1 troop per territory you're on the next turn. You can move through allied territory, by the way. I think I said all of that before, so just FYI....

You forgot to place a Stalker at Grassy Plateau I own and have them form a Reaper.

I also said it would be easier if you traced the territories with black instead of us just having to guess.

If we're going to do this please do it accurately.

Ah yes, my infinite apologies. The map has been updated.
    as for the black outlines, The photo editor that I work with is really kind of sh**, so I'll try some new ones, see if I can do that.

EDIT: I think a full re-write of the map might be in order. Just to freshen things up. Here's my prototype "black outline" one, but I've mucked up some of the creatures by drawing over them:
    x2odg442cthr.jpg

I'm very sorry about my demanding behavior; it's been a bad day.
    The Confederacy Turn 3

I send three Stalkers from the North State to liberate the South Contested Area of the North State (the one occupied by a single Warper).

After the banishment of the former Confederate Commander Ahab, a new leader takes his place, and her first order of business was to reclaim the lost Confederate Outposts located near the Conglomerate allies. She also got into contact with the North State general and suggested he attack the Greater Blood Kelp to help bolster their reinforcements. To add to this, the general also went to reclaim the rest of the North State after the southern part of the state has been under PH/SP rule for a long time and has since merged with the Central Communist States. Since regaining their strength after nearly starving since their isolation from other regions, the recent alliance with the SAHP has allowed resources to pour into the North State and bring more predators into active service.

(stuff got kind of complicated, so here's everything at the most possible accuracy:)

5wp5akrfzgcu.jpg

word of advice to everyone, really, if you move your troops out over the most amount of territory possible you will be able to get 1 troop per territory you're on the next turn. You can move through allied territory, by the way. I think I said all of that before, so just FYI....

You forgot to place a Stalker at Grassy Plateau I own and have them form a Reaper.

I also said it would be easier if you traced the territories with black instead of us just having to guess.

as for the black outlines, The photo editor that I work with is really kind of sh**, so I'll try some new ones, see if I can do that.

EDIT: I think a full re-write of the map might be in order. Just to freshen things up. Here's my prototype "black outline" one, but I've mucked up some of the creatures by drawing over them:
    x2odg442cthr.jpg

Alright, results are in: The Confederacy's forces successfully take all of the targets they aimed for. Though the GCSC fought valiantly in the Battle of the Blood Kelp, but ultimately they were defeated through a combination of brilliant strategy, and a lot of luck. The NVP followed up their victory by picking off weaker targets, boxing the GCSC in.
    @phantomfinch now you only get 7 new fighters at the start of your turn... let's see what you've got! I'm going to say we can do SAHP or PH/SP moves after everyone who's currently present goes...
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited December 2016
    The Confederacy Turn 3

5wp5akrfzgcu.jpg

x2odg442cthr.jpg

Alright, results are in: The Confederacy's forces successfully take all of the targets they aimed for. Though the GCSC fought valiantly in the Battle of the Blood Kelp, but ultimately they were defeated through a combination of brilliant strategy, and a lot of luck. The NVP followed up their victory by picking off weaker targets, boxing the GCSC in.
    @phantomfinch now you only get 7 new fighters at the start of your turn... let's see what you've got! I'm going to say we can do SAHP or PH/SP moves after everyone who's currently present goes...

PH/SP is fine where it is.

ALSO WHEN DID THE REAPER COUNT AS 1 ARMY HE JUST ATTACKED GREATER BLOOD KELP WITHH 5 ARMYS.

ALSO IF I COULD ONLY DEFENDE WITH 2 UNIT HOW COULD I HAVE LOST 3 BLIGHTERS.

IF HES BENDIGG THE RULES LIKE THAT, WELL GET READY FOR SOME ZERG SWARMING.

on a lighter note I never got my results back from kelp zone and grassy platus battles. And I never found out about the mushroom forest battle.
    edited December 2016
    The Confederacy Turn 3

5wp5akrfzgcu.jpg

x2odg442cthr.jpg

PH/SP is fine where it is.

ALSO WHEN DID THE REAPER COUNT AS 1 ARMY HE JUST ATTACKED GREATER BLOOD KELP WITHH 5 ARMYS.

ALSO IF I COULD ONLY DEFENDE WITH 2 UNIT HOW COULD I HAVE LOST 3 BLIGHTERS.

IF HES BENDIGG THE RULES LIKE THAT, WELL GET READY FOR SOME ZERG SWARMING.

on a lighter note I never got my results back from kelp zone and grassy platus battles. And I never found out about the mushroom forest battle.

NEIN! Check the rolz page for my logic behind that.

EDIT: Some "regular risk" rules for you, too: you can attack with more than 3 armies, you just can't roll more than 3 dice. This enables you to keep attacking, if you really want to take a position. Additionally, the mushroom forest battles and kelp zone + grassy plateus battles were done in the rolz room, I think? Sorry, last week was just a blur of stress for me.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    So what is the North State? Is that the Northern Dunes, Sea Treader's Path, or by the Aurora?
    edited December 2016
    Skope wrote: »
    So what is the North State? Is that the Northern Dunes, Sea Treader's Path, or by the Aurora?

Hmm. Good question. Mountains, I think.

EDIT: Wait, do you mean the biome itself, in-game? Or what area is called "North State" on the map?
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited December 2016
    EDIT: Never mind. I decided to use my brain and read the map.

It's been a long day.
    edited December 2016
    Welcome to Mannánan News Network, I'm your host Walter Snakekite.

So far, the war shows no signs of stopping and the death tolls continue to climb.

Things started off with GCSC ruling many biomes.

A group of Warpers watch over some Sea Treader's captured in the GCSC takeover.
    gzaad7jxe1xl.jpg

No fish are safe from the Biter's after the takeover of the STP.
    4w3d8hjdwuen.jpg

But the Reef hasn't been beaten yet. The N-LAP had a successful raid of the disputed Blood Kelp Forest.

Some shots of the of the N-LAP advances.
    5tmsfztmpjxe.jpg
    ratqnb8e5gzp.jpg

And that's not all. The DC made two attacks on the Greater Blood Kelp Forest and the South end of The North State.

An incredible shot of Stalker's descending onto the the Greater Blood Kelp, with the newest Reaper captain "Carrie" heading up the rear.
    bu5onaibtdpl.jpg

And with an almost simultaneous attack on the Southern North State, with an overkill 2 Reaper Leviathans. Sergeant "Blinky" (Top) and NVP representative "Bonecrusher."(Bottom) It is a nice thing to see the political leader fight in the front lines of warfare. It shows how passionate the NVP is about winning this war.
    lmkgb0c7q4p9.jpg

But even with these great victories, the GCSC still has an overwhelming amount of troops. The Reef Conglomerate has stronger troops, only time will tell which method of war is superior.

This has been MNN, now signing off.

Sorry for this taking so long, school has not been kind to me either. And this thread has become kind of hectic with multiple different attacks, comments and suggestions, and the ever entertaining Julian comments. So these are going to be increasingly spread out.

Sorry for this taking so long, school has not been kind to me either. And this thread has become kind of hectic with multiple different attacks, comments and suggestions, and the ever entertaining Julian comments. So these are going to be increasingly spread out.

It's fine, you do what you can!
    Is it fine if I do descriptions for just every battle? It's kind of a hobby of mine to write books (I'm 48 pages into a little dark fantasy at the moment) and I just love describing these major battles.

The Battle of the North

The Shoal had possession of the majority of the northern states, one of which being their main base of operations; the Grand Blood Kelp. They had also seized the North State several days ago, prying it from the hands of Reapers and Stalkers in a unexpected Shoal victory over DC forces. The Grand Blood Kelp was their home, and they weren't planning on leaving any time soon. When they heard that there was an attack force approaching from the west, they lined their defences upon the borders of the dunes, sending all the fish at their disposal at the time. In the North they were also equipped with Blighters:super soldiers of the Shoal. They could turn the tide of the battle in the Shoal's favour with enough of their number.

Soon news also reached the ears of higher-ups in the Shoal that an army was approaching from the south, ready to attack the North State. Judging by distance and speed, these attacks would happen simultaneously. Reports relayed from several spies spoke of one reapers approaching from the Dunes, and two from the Crash Site, ready to liberate their island once again. They would arrive in a day. The Shoal needed men in the North State, so they sent soldiers from five different battalions to the island to aid in its defence. A Reefback uprising was still underway, however, in the Underwater Islands biome. Many Biters were shot and killed by Tiger Plants in this area, leaving the Mountains somewhat open, and its armies without a leader. Carrion Marrow was able to successfully dodge four Tiger Plant shots before he was impaled through the stomach by a single sharp thorn.

The two Reapers arrived at the Island. They attacked in pincer format; one swerved around from the east, and the other from the west. The Biters were unorganised, and their charge was messy and predictable. The Reapers were badly injured half an hour into the fighting, however, and they both dived down to the base of the island to recover and deal with any Shoal men who cowered in the depths. They disposed of several hundred Blighters in the deep, before resurfacing to crush their opposition. They were winning. One Reaper was bleeding heavily, but they still fought at maximum capacity. They had beaten the Shoal. This victory was short lived, however. Soon five Warpers entered the fray. They sent the injured Reaper far away, but the one still with power in his fins crushed the Warper between each of his mandibles. A warp shot was fired at it, but the Reaper snaked and contorted around it, eventually reaching the creature that wanted him gone, and he sliced open its soft, blue stomach. Two Warpers retreated, leaving only one on the field. The Reaper charged it at full speed, and it did not just trap it in its pincers, but it slammed the Warper against the metal of the base. Its back snapped, and fragments of its shell sank to the ocean floor. The battle was won.

The Battle of the Blood Kelp, however, was not going so well for the Devorandum. They had sent Stalkers and a Reaper to deal with the situation. The Stalkers were dying fast, and the Reaper was tiring. The tides turned soon, though, as a tired, bleeding Reaper entered the battle. It swam from the Lost River (god only knows why it was in those caves) and was able to dispose of several Biter armies in his charge. Yellow blood rose to the surface, and the battle was won by this Reaper. The creature was tired, however, and dying ever so slowly. It sank to the bottom of the Blood Kelp and lay on its rocky bottom, ready to die.

The North had been liberated. The Shoal had lost, and were now surrounded. All that was left for the Alliance of the Sea to do was to charge into the Shoal states, and, if they did not command their armies to do anything dire, the war would be won. The Battle for the North was undoubtedly a turning point in the war.
    Is it fine if I do descriptions for just every battle? It's kind of a hobby of mine to write books (I'm 48 pages into a little dark fantasy at the moment) and I just love describing these major battles.

The Battle of the North

The Shoal had possession of the majority of the northern states, one of which being their main base of operations; the Grand Blood Kelp. They had also seized the North State several days ago, prying it from the hands of Reapers and Stalkers in a unexpected Shoal victory over DC forces. The Grand Blood Kelp was their home, and they weren't planning on leaving any time soon. When they heard that there was an attack force approaching from the west, they lined their defences upon the borders of the dunes, sending all the fish at their disposal at the time. In the North they were also equipped with Blighters:super soldiers of the Shoal. They could turn the tide of the battle in the Shoal's favour with enough of their number.

Soon news also reached the ears of higher-ups in the Shoal that an army was approaching from the south, ready to attack the North State. Judging by distance and speed, these attacks would happen simultaneously. Reports relayed from several spies spoke of one reapers approaching from the Dunes, and two from the Crash Site, ready to liberate their island once again. They would arrive in a day. The Shoal needed men in the North State, so they sent soldiers from five different battalions to the island to aid in its defence. A Reefback uprising was still underway, however, in the Underwater Islands biome. Many Biters were shot and killed by Tiger Plants in this area, leaving the Mountains somewhat open, and its armies without a leader. Carrion Marrow was able to successfully dodge four Tiger Plant shots before he was impaled through the stomach by a single sharp thorn.

The two Reapers arrived at the Island. They attacked in pincer format; one swerved around from the east, and the other from the west. The Biters were unorganised, and their charge was messy and predictable. The Reapers were badly injured half an hour into the fighting, however, and they both dived down to the base of the island to recover and deal with any Shoal men who cowered in the depths. They disposed of several hundred Blighters in the deep, before resurfacing to crush their opposition. They were winning. One Reaper was bleeding heavily, but they still fought at maximum capacity. They had beaten the Shoal. This victory was short lived, however. Soon five Warpers entered the fray. They sent the injured Reaper far away, but the one still with power in his fins crushed the Warper between each of his mandibles. A warp shot was fired at it, but the Reaper snaked and contorted around it, eventually reaching the creature that wanted him gone, and he sliced open its soft, blue stomach. Two Warpers retreated, leaving only one on the field. The Reaper charged it at full speed, and it did not just trap it in its pincers, but it slammed the Warper against the metal of the base. Its back snapped, and fragments of its shell sank to the ocean floor. The battle was won.

The Battle of the Blood Kelp, however, was not going so well for the Devorandum. They had sent Stalkers and a Reaper to deal with the situation. The Stalkers were dying fast, and the Reaper was tiring. The tides turned soon, though, as a tired, bleeding Reaper entered the battle. It swam from the Lost River (god only knows why it was in those caves) and was able to dispose of several Biter armies in his charge. Yellow blood rose to the surface, and the battle was won by this Reaper. The creature was tired, however, and dying ever so slowly. It sank to the bottom of the Blood Kelp and lay on its rocky bottom, ready to die.

The North had been liberated. The Shoal had lost, and were now surrounded. All that was left for the Alliance of the Sea to do was to charge into the Shoal states, and, if they did not command their armies to do anything dire, the war would be won. The Battle for the North was undoubtedly a turning point in the war.

Man, that was...oddly graphic. It was also amazing, you sure have a knack for these kinds of writings. Not continuing would be a crime.
    Seriously though, that part about the Warpers almost made me sick. I guess that's what you get when you have Hemophobia and Ossophobia.
    @phantomfinch, whenever you're ready to show us the true power of the motherland...
    edited December 2016
    @phantomfinch, whenever you're ready to show us the true power of the motherland...

I ATTACK ALL NVP CONTROLLED BIOMES WITH 4 BITTERS EACH. ADDING UP TO A TOTAL OF 20 BITTERS. EACH ATTACH WILL ALSO ADD +2 ARMYS, LEADING TO 6 ATTACKS ON EACH BIOME.

I ALSO ATTACK THE MUSHROOM FOREST WITH THE REEFBACK WITH A +2 BECAUSE OF DIVERSE FLORA. FOR AN ATTACK.

OPERATION BLOOD BATH IS A GO.

this attack is the apex of the do or die stratergy. And if it works this will cripple the NVP.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    edited December 2016
    @subnauticambrian

My jaw nearly hit the floor when I read the opening post.

I've been looking for an idea to theme a Risk game I want to build, and last week, I came up with the idea of basing it on Subnautica as a fan game in Unity, where you were battling against the warpers.

I had not however come up with any gameplay details yet, so I was staggered to read you had already basically designed the game I want to make.

Would you be interested in working with me on a little Unity version of this?

--Edit---

For a little perspective, I have made silly Subnautica things in the past -

--Edit2--

Damn that video is nearly 3 years old. Has subnautica really been around that long already??

--Edit3--

After reading through more of the thread than the first post, I am convinced we could make a great little community fan game out of this.

Nothing too complicated of course, if anyone is up for trying it, drop me a PM, if of course @subnauticambrian agrees :D.

I ATTACK ALL NVP CONTROLLED BIOMES WITH 4 BITTERS EACH. ADDING UP TO A TOTAL OF 20 BITTERS. EACH ATTACH WILL ALSO ADD +2 ARMYS, LEADING TO 6 ATTACKS ON EACH BIOME.

I ALSO ATTACK THE MUSHROOM FOREST WITH THE REEFBACK WITH A +2 BECAUSE OF DIVERSE FLORA. FOR AN ATTACK.

this attack is the apex of the do or die stratergy. And if it works this will cripple the NVP.

t4wzeacj9ier.gif

my god...
    actually, I think logistically there's some problems with that... :( even with 7 armies to add (because you control 7 territories), then I don't think you'd be able to add enough to attack every adjacent NVP territory with 4 biters each. Additionally, I believe I have messed up (yet again) when I specified the Species Advantages. I said that the biters get to add armies, though in my example I had that they got a dice roll bonus... So you'd add 1/2 the value of your armies to any dice roll- the highest, second highest, or any one you choose. Also, technically the NVP's boost doesn't count when defending.
    So,
    A) I have screwed up :( sorry
    B ) Let's talk about your turn more. How do you distribute your 7 armies among your territories? Which NVP territories do you attack, from where, with how many armies? Then, let operation bloodbath be a go.
    edited December 2016
    Man, that was...oddly graphic. It was also amazing, you sure have a knack for these kinds of writings. Not continuing would be a crime.
    Seriously though, that part about the Warpers almost made me sick. I guess that's what you get when you have Hemophobia and Ossophobia.

There's a battle in this fantasy that I'm writing where there's a city that, instead of walls, has a ditch so that archers can fire on enemy militia easily. The defenders of the city miscalculate the magnitude of invaders, and the ditch is filled with bodies. In later books (I plan 7, if publishing and shit goes a'ight) this becomes a moat of bones around the city, and the city is renamed from the Copper City of Tirroband to the Marrow City of Tirroband.

This is nothing :)

Also you made me look up Hemophobie and Ossophbia dammit! Sorry for describing the Siege of Tirroband, by the way, not sure if you got triggered by your Hemophobia or anytang.

edited December 2016

t4wzeacj9ier.gif

my god...
    actually, I think logistically there's some problems with that... :( even with 7 armies to add (because you control 7 territories), then I don't think you'd be able to add enough to attack every adjacent NVP territory with 4 biters each. Additionally, I believe I have messed up (yet again) when I specified the Species Advantages. I said that the biters get to add armies, though in my example I had that they got a dice roll bonus... So you'd add 1/2 the value of your armies to any dice roll- the highest, second highest, or any one you choose. Also, technically the NVP's boost doesn't count when defending.
    So,
    B ) Let's talk about your turn more. How do you distribute your 7 armies among your territories? Which NVP territories do you attack, from where, with how many armies? Then, let operation bloodbath be a go.

ok i might acted a little too salty on that last post turns out i have about 15 army (i was counting off the turn 3 map)

I attack mushroom forest witht he reefback and attach the greater blood kelp with 4 bitter armys.

also if the crabsnakes havnt been ordered im just going to take command

t4wzeacj9ier.gif

my god...
    So,

ok i might acted a little too salty on that last post turns out i have about 15 army (i was counting off the turn 3 map)

I attack mushroom forest witht he reefback and attach the greater blood kelp with 4 bitter armys.

Crabsnakes will not be subjected under the likes of anyone! We will fight to our last breath against you!

Attack, and this will be the last face you see.

2j0vmjo0j0wd.jpg
    latest.jpg 1005.5K

t4wzeacj9ier.gif

my god...
    So,

Crabsnakes will not be subjected under the likes of anyone! We will fight to our last breath against you!

2j0vmjo0j0wd.jpg

WHERE WERE YOU A TURN AGO YOU CANT JUST POP UP STRAIT OUTTA JELLYSHROOM AND ATTACK

To late anyway you've already been subjugated.
    ETA 2 days until striders emerge.

General Bite "Strider team, Report"

Agent 82 "Sir a Leviathan has been detected on our scopes by the black castle"

Bite "Is it a Sea Dragon?"

82 "No sir it seems to be a .... Reaper. General Ahab to be exact"

g0tiypi4bpyq.jpg

Bite "I thought they exercuted him because of his retreat"

82 "No sir it seems that might of been a body double based on the conspiresy theorys on the web"

Bite "No matter who it is, it seems like the perfect target to test the Biological Cleanser Array."

82 "Sir this strider was desighned to sterilise the area surrounding the Primary research facility, not to kill"

Bite "Thats because it wasnt working at full power. Set the reactor to maximum charge"

82 "Sir im affraid I wont allow that"

Bite "Well thats to bad 82. 47!"

Agent 47 "Yes sir?"

Bite "Your now the general for the PH/SP Party as 82 couldnt handle simple orders"

47 "Yes sir, what are my orders sir"

Bite "Set your reactor to maximum output and fire appon the Reaper"

47 "YES SIR!"

ovar8lar5h5d.jpg

47 "Locking on"

47 "FIRING!"

xxr814hzwnns.jpg

82 "By the Precusor's light. Theres nothing left"

Bite "Good, now we know that the platform does. 47! Now aim at 82's strider and fire"

47 "Uhh yes sir"

82 "No. *static*

Bite "Send a replacment for 82 and prepair the Red October for the Grand Reef"

t4wzeacj9ier.gif

my god...
    So,

2j0vmjo0j0wd.jpg

WHERE WERE YOU A TURN AGO YOU CANT JUST POP UP STRAIT OUTTA JELLYSHROOM AND ATTACK

You attacked all nearby NVP biomes, not the UCR. You can't have a double turn. That is considered treason in the World of Risk.
    ETA 2 days until striders emerge.

General Bite "Strider team, Report"

Agent 82 "Sir a Leviathan has been detected on our scopes by the black castle"

Bite "Is it a Sea Dragon?"

82 "No sir it seems to be a .... Reaper. General Ahab to be exact"

g0tiypi4bpyq.jpg

Bite "I thought they exercuted him because of his retreat"

82 "No sir it seems that might of been a body double based on the conspiresy theorys on the web"

Bite "No matter who it is, it seems like the perfect target to test the Biological Cleanser Array."

82 "Sir this strider was desighned to sterilise the area surrounding the Primary research facility, not to kill"

Bite "Thats because it wasnt working at full power. Set the reactor to maximum charge"

82 "Sir im affraid I wont allow that"

Bite "Well thats to bad 82. 47!"

Agent 47 "Yes sir?"

Bite "Your now the general for the PH/SP Party as 82 couldnt handle simple orders"

47 "Yes sir, what are my orders sir"

Bite "Set your reactor to maximum output and fire appon the Reaper"

47 "YES SIR!"

ovar8lar5h5d.jpg

47 "Locking on"

47 "FIRING!"

xxr814hzwnns.jpg

82 "By the Precusor's light. Theres nothing left"

Bite "Good, now we know that the platform does. 47! Now aim at 82's strider and fire"

47 "Uhh yes sir"

82 "No. *static*

Bite "Send a replacment for 82 and prepair the Red October for the Grand Reef"
    AHAHAHAHA I laughed so hard with the "before + after" pics of general Ahab

t4wzeacj9ier.gif

my god...
    So,

2j0vmjo0j0wd.jpg

You attacked all nearby NVP biomes, not the UCR. You can't have a double turn. That is considered treason in the World of Risk.

Sorry cant hear you over your enslavement, you should of moved earlier