Subnautica War Thread

Comments

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Ok my turn

1.i attack mushroom forest with the reefback (I get +2 for flora diverse biomes)

Phantomfinch: [ roll 3n6 = 6; 3; 2 + 2 ]

2. I attack the occupied grassy with the 3 biters

Phantomfinch: [ roll 3n6 = 5; 6; 1 ]

Phantomfinch: [ roll d6 = 1 ]

3. I attack the occupied kelp Forrest with 3 bitters

Phantomfinch: [ Roll 3n6 = 4; 1; 5 ]

Phantomfinch: [ roll d6 = 4 ]

(TWO ONES GODDAMIT IVAN)
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Jamezorg wrote: »
    Hi, sorry I'm here now! I left for a while for reasons and stuff and things, but I've returned and I've caught up with stuff! So I lsot the Blood Kelp, but oh well I'll get it back.

1) I place a Crabsquid in each of my biomes
    2) I attack the Blood Kelp I lost with 3 of my armies (I rolled a 4, a 2 and a 3)
    3) I don't move any of my dudes

Sorry I went for a while

Just rolled in the rolz room, the efforts of the crabsquid's were valiant- but in vain! The charge of general "tentacles" pickett was repulsed by geurilla tactics on the biter side. For now, at least, the blood kelp communist stronghold persists. (GCSC rolled a 5 and a 4, matched up highest to lowest it was 4 - 5, and 3 - 4.)

• ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    What is going on? Thought we had a system going here. Since when did this become first come first serve?
    What is going on? Thought we had a system going here. Since when did this become first come first serve?

I know right.
  • Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    Firing Nuclear Explosives In 3 2 1! FIRE! *Fires 200,000,000,000 Nuclear Explosives Around The Planet Causing Everything To Be Destroyed*
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members

I know right.

Alright rules setting in place.

Typical order is the Reef Cong. Goes first. Me or N-LAP can make moves.

Then the Shoal goes next.

We then roll after all moves are POSTED AND READY and we go IN ORDER.

So let's restart this turn.
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members

I know right.

yes let's. Have SAHP and/or PH/SP moved yet as part of last turn?
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    My brain needs a cup of orange juice, he's working hard at the moment :neutral:
    Jamezorg wrote: »
    My brain needs a cup of orange juice, he's working hard at the moment :neutral:

Dont you mean jaffa cup
    Firing Nuclear Explosives In 3 2 1! FIRE! *Fires 200,000,000,000 Nuclear Explosives Around The Planet Causing Everything To Be Destroyed*

NOBODY INVITED YOU, GO BACK TO FANFICTION.NET

I know right.

enderguy has just dissapeared so the PH/SP has disolved into the GCSC
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members

I know right.

enderguy has just dissapeared so the PH/SP has disolved into the GCSC

It's a temporary position. The shoal will work toward the greater good, so I'm sure he won't mind.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    So, were the last few moves just voided?
    It's not like I spent an hour with more pictures or anything like that. I just...want to know.
    Skope wrote: »
    So, were the last few moves just voided?
    It's not like I spent an hour with more pictures or anything like that. I just...want to know.

Just @phantomfinch's last move- now it's the SAHP's and PH/SP's turns- other people can go for those two.
    edited December 2016
    Warpers are fine where they are now

ALL IS FINE ON THE WESTERN FROUNT

Also I stick with my last moves
    Turn 3 map?

Im not russian you just wondering.
    Waiting on the turn 3 map, then I go first. If SAHP and PH/SP get here they can post their own moves.
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    I would like to know something: is an event like destruction of Aurora going to be allowed for this war?
    Turn 3 map?

yeah working on it
    edited December 2016
    Turn 3 map?

yeah working on it

Stop Stalin

Your Lenin us down

Stop putin it of

So your not going to release it so - vi - et.

(don't worry I got more)

maxresdefault.jpg
    edited December 2016
    OK: Here it is, war map at the end of turn 3:
    (stuff got kind of complicated, so here's everything at the most possible accuracy:)

1bgd8xml4bjt.jpg
    word of advice to everyone, really, if you move your troops out over the most amount of territory possible you will be able to get 1 troop per territory you're on the next turn. You can move through allied territory, by the way. I think I said all of that before, so just FYI....
  • Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    I Never Use Fanfiction.Net. Ever. Its The Worst Place. Nobody Would Go There. And Besides. The Rich Clan Is More Powerful Then You. Everybody Knows That.
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members
    I Never Use Fanfiction.Net. Ever. Its The Worst Place. Nobody Would Go There. And Besides. The Rich Clan Is More Powerful Then You. Everybody Knows That.

It's time to stop

It's time to stop

edited December 2016
    (stuff got kind of complicated, so here's everything at the most possible accuracy:)

5wp5akrfzgcu.jpg

word of advice to everyone, really, if you move your troops out over the most amount of territory possible you will be able to get 1 troop per territory you're on the next turn. You can move through allied territory, by the way. I think I said all of that before, so just FYI....

You forgot to place a Stalker at Grassy Plateau I own and have them form a Reaper.

I also said it would be easier if you traced the territories with black instead of us just having to guess.

If we're going to do this please do it accurately.
    edited December 2016

5wp5akrfzgcu.jpg

You forgot to place a Stalker at Grassy Plateau I own and have them form a Reaper.

I also said it would be easier if you traced the territories with black instead of us just having to guess.

If we're going to do this please do it accurately.

Ah yes, my infinite apologies. The map has been updated.
    as for the black outlines, The photo editor that I work with is really kind of sh**, so I'll try some new ones, see if I can do that.

EDIT: I think a full re-write of the map might be in order. Just to freshen things up. Here's my prototype "black outline" one, but I've mucked up some of the creatures by drawing over them:
    x2odg442cthr.jpg
    Well Atleast I'm Capable Of Destroying The Voice. Yes I'm Talking About Silvagunner. That Voice. Will Be Destroyed.
    3kjw5y7p15yu.png
    Well Atleast I'm Capable Of Destroying The Voice. Yes I'm Talking About Silvagunner. That Voice. Will Be Destroyed.

USE QUOTES FOR GOT SAKE
    Behold! The shiny new War Map has arrived!
    (Updated earlier "new war map" post, and I'll also put it in this spoiler)
    snid5birtmuk.jpg

what do you think? I merged a few of the tiny biomes to save space, and simplicity.
    I Cant Use Quotes. At All. Ever.