Subnautica Xbox One Update 1.0.0.35 - Subnautica

Comments

• KadomartinezKadomartinez Join Date: 2020-05-14 Member: 261008Members
    Any word on the syncing to a new xbox problem?? Still can't play c'mon unknown world's this has been a problem for a while
  • GuddlefishGuddlefish Join Date: 2019-12-01 Member: 256060Members
    edited May 2020
    The Sync and the long-loading....my gamesave needs 5:31 to load (xbox x and the game is on external SSD)
  • BishopMJDBishopMJD USA Join Date: 2020-05-17 Member: 261124Members
    Not sure if it's been mentioned but I've been having trouble getting the stillsuit databox in the mountain wreck to spawn. It's the only databox I've had trouble with so far. It's in a save I started post .35 update. I'm playing on an Xbox One S. I'm also experiencing the same spawn lag in flora/fauna/minerals that others are dealing with.
    I'm really impressed that you guys are still striving to make the console versions more efficient. Please don't stop until it's working as well as this masterpiece of gaming deserves.
    Thanks
  • hhunterbrhhunterbr Join Date: 2020-05-16 Member: 261079Members
    tyotypic wrote: »
    hhunterbr wrote: »
    That's exactly what my game looks like too. Can't we go back to the previous patch? It was working better than this version.
    I'm sure that's one of the options they've been discussing. I would be quite happy with that outcome, as a temporary measure. As annoying as the game not saving is, I have learnt to just save often. This new issue stops me playing at all.

I also have adapted myself to the slower loading and graphics glitches before, but it wasn't an issue at all for me. And saving was normal too. Now it is too frustrating to go back and forth from my base and see nothing but terrain. Stopped me from playing at all.
  • The_Gaming_NoodleThe_Gaming_Noodle Join Date: 2020-01-13 Member: 257146Members
    Things have completely Stopped loading. Cant go through underground bioms cant go through portals. The best part is the sea dragon got respawned at my base so my stuff is constantly under attack.
  • Dario7300Dario7300 Join Date: 2020-05-24 Member: 261336Members
    Please can you add a multi-player, it can be so fun to play subnautica with our friends
  • madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead
    Any word on the syncing to a new xbox problem?? Still can't play c'mon unknown world's this has been a problem for a while
    I hear you @Kadomartinez , that is still one of biggest issues we hear from players. Just to give a little break down on the issues and where we're heading with upcoming patches and where this issue fits in with it:

Xbox Patch 1.0.0.35 and PS4 Patch 1.10 are us getting the console caught up to our latest changes on PC. We needed to get this patch out to know where we stood on consoles with respect to the major changes made to world streaming and some other under the hood changes. While QA testing got us 90% of the way there, we knew that once our fans got their hands on the patch we were going to get immediate feedback on what worked and what didn't.

Now that we have the Xbox console patch out and have that feedback it has become clear which issues have been fixed and improved, which issues are newly introduced, and what has not been fixed.
    We have another major patch in the works and then we'll have some breathing room to focus on a bug only patch. For game breaking issues like the sparse world/abrupt pop-in, cloud sync timing out, and indefinite save game loading we are moving forward on those now. Once we have fixes tested and I have an idea on when the patch is coming I will work with Donya to communicate that out to the community.

I know it may seem like a long wait for very little payoff and in some cases at a cost, but the work to bring console development back in house is going to pay off in meaningful ways as we get our footing. Your enthusiasm and patience pushes me, and the team, to want to make Subnautica the best it can be on every platform.
  • Death1wolfDeath1wolf Join Date: 2020-05-31 Member: 261533Members
    I still have an issue with seeing the inside of my base from a distance.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    edited June 2020
    @Death1wolf if you're on PC, try the performance booster mod, it should fix the base showing at a distance.
  • kujoprimekujoprime USA Join Date: 2020-06-02 Member: 261580Members
    I have started a game 4 times (once in creative) and after 10 hours of work between the 3 survival modes I started I haven't been able to save anything. I've lost all that work. It does show save data on my hard drive but doesn't let me access it to load. This is definitely my kind of game but if I can not save anything it's hard to even start again. Please fix this...
  • vijervijer Join Date: 2020-05-10 Member: 260904Members
    I'm not sure you improved the save game mechanics, maybe it was horrible before so mearly bad is an improvement. It takes a few minutes to save on the Xbox and recently I have had a sync problem that lost one of my game saves.
  • vijervijer Join Date: 2020-05-10 Member: 260904Members
    Spawn lag is horrible, I have had to wait in place for 30 seconds or more for things to spwan. I've also had my Seamoth stuck inside of wrecks many times as the wreck didn't form (wrong word, can't think of the correct one at the moment) before I arrived.
  • rydog615rydog615 Idaho Falls Join Date: 2020-06-05 Member: 261646Members
    My game won't go past the Loading... Screen. This is a new problem that just began today.
  • CornCube564CornCube564 Join Date: 2020-06-04 Member: 261640Members
    @rydog615 That happens to me sometimes and unfortunately the best solution that worked for me was to exit the game, close it, then open it and try again.
  • theunftheunf Brazil Join Date: 2020-06-06 Member: 261671Members
    My base holders/legs simply disapeared ;(
  • KikusOMGKikusOMG Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico Join Date: 2020-05-23 Member: 261297Members
    edited June 2020
    This update was very bad. Biomes are taking more than 4 minutes to load and plants and animals appear to you 3 meters in your face, that includes leviatan reappers, etc. ????. Today delete it for the third time and definitive....
  • Pekki77Pekki77 Norway Join Date: 2020-06-09 Member: 261729Members
    OMG!! Enough with the multiplayer-whining allready!!! It will never happen! This is a singleplayer-game, always have been - always will be! Enough allready!!!... ??
  • TBlacks96TBlacks96 United Kingdom Join Date: 2020-06-10 Member: 261765Members
    Are you able to give any indication of roughly when we can expect the next patch for Xbox? I absolutely love this game but the last update has made it borderline unplayable with the amount of pop-in, single figure frame rates and all the other bugs which have appeared. It's great to hear that console development is back in-house though!
  • GuddlefishGuddlefish Join Date: 2019-12-01 Member: 256060Members
    TBlacks96 wrote: »
    Are you able to give any indication of roughly when we can expect the next patch for Xbox? I absolutely love this game but the last update has made it borderline unplayable with the amount of pop-in, single figure frame rates and all the other bugs which have appeared. It's great to hear that console development is back in-house though!

will not happen....lazzy devs result in a broken game....boycott the next one....the game is technical a piece of shit on xbox & xbox x

• tyotypictyotypic Join Date: 2020-05-08 Member: 260792Members
    theunf wrote: »
    My base holders/legs simply disapeared ;(

Yeah but that's not from *this* update...
  • DestroyerFleet454DestroyerFleet454 Australia Join Date: 2020-06-12 Member: 261794Members
    I love this game. Maybe the next patch could include more biomes that are less deep for people who don't have depth modules for Seamoth/PRAWN suit, like rubies and aluminum oxide? Thanks
  • TezlaTower23TezlaTower23 UK Join Date: 2020-06-17 Member: 261922Members
    This game is really fun. You need to fix the Seamoth though. I was travelling in it past the Enforcement platform, and suddenly everything rendered in and I became stuck inside it! I had to quit without saving to escape. Please fix this. I'm terrified of using vehicles now.
  • Simi_SlakkinenSimi_Slakkinen Join Date: 2019-12-08 Member: 256236Members
    This game is really fun. You need to fix the Seamoth though. I was travelling in it past the Enforcement platform, and suddenly everything rendered in and I became stuck inside it! I had to quit without saving to escape. Please fix this. I'm terrified of using vehicles now.

The most scary thing about the game right now isn't being eaten by a reaper, it's being eaten by the scenery.
  • Dr4g33nf1yDr4g33nf1y Join Date: 2019-07-26 Member: 253957Members
    Ya this game is cool and all but you guys really need to push new content to your console players...heck I'd love to see co op as well as the new below zero for console players....the game is pretty much the same as it was when it launched. Please for the love of god....do something more for your console players. Its crappy that I cant play the new below zero because I dont have a PC .....
  • KingRaccoon3000KingRaccoon3000 Xbox Join Date: 2020-07-03 Member: 262288Members
    This took a year to pull this smol update to xbox and the game is still buggy? Pls have 3 separate teams working on PC, Xbox and on the Below Zero DLC pls, its going to make updates going on all platforms faster i hope, use C++ to code and bring to PS4 and Switch if you guys can, thx!
  • ShotoutShotout Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224576Members
    edited July 2020
    I've had problems with SN on multiple consoles. I fixed it by deleting SN on the old console before loading SN on the new one. Or you could move SN to EXT HDD or SSD then connect the EXT Dive to the new console.
  • MomokaiiiMomokaiii Australia Join Date: 2020-07-08 Member: 262396Members
    I love this game but good lord.

Used Sea Glide to go after a shiney I spotted, two seconds later a wreck rendered in around me with laser cutter accessed doors and I couldn't get out. Drowned. Happened more than once in different areas.

Built a base in the SAFE Shallows. Got followed home by a terrain clipping Reaper. From the Aurora. Rip me.

Went down to the Lost Rivers in my Seamoth and was attacked by a (I kid you not) black box. The Ghost Levitation was literally hidden from view by a moving black square. I don't know what was more horrifying. The fact a black box was screeching at me or the fact I couldn't actually track the Levitation because of said black box.

Can't see three feet in front of my face in the Lava zone. Literally nothing renders. Sea Dragons? What Sea Dragons, I see only a muddy red abys- oh I'm dead. I'll just reload and gtfo of the Lava zone then. Oh wait. Which way did I come from again? I can't tell, there's nothing but muddy red as far as the eye can see. WHELP.

There's a Crabsquid in my base. W h a t
  • tertiancomb6973tertiancomb6973 Royalwood Join Date: 2020-07-09 Member: 262418Members
    I have the lag bug where the vehicles come out of their bays and go back in. I have tried literally everything to try and fix it, but nothing works. Can sombody help me with it??? Also, im on xbox so the lag is severly bad, even looking at the base lags me. Pls help.
  • tertiancomb6973tertiancomb6973 Royalwood Join Date: 2020-07-09 Member: 262418Members
    Also if you go into a little hole where some lava is in the lava zone, you can see better
  • troverstrovers usa Join Date: 2020-07-12 Member: 262495Members
    I will start play it