Funny Subnautica pictures and memes

Comments

• SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    kingkuma wrote: »
    Skope wrote: »
    ghthgtreefrdf
    rgfgrdrfdfcdddftg
    tgfdwedddfcvffgggy

Why?

I have a question, how old are you?

Would you be 11, and frequently abuse your Shift key?

p3eb2do20o3b.jpg

Yep, exactly. ;)
  • londonsmartlondonsmart anderson south carolina Join Date: 2017-05-26 Member: 230782Members
    ghthgtreefrdf
    rgfgrdrfdfcdddftg
    tgfdwedddfcvffgggy

so ya my cat got on the keyboard lol
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
  • RecursionRecursion The cosmos Join Date: 2017-07-01 Member: 231505Members
    ghthgtreefrdf
    rgfgrdrfdfcdddftg
    tgfdwedddfcvffgggy

I thought cats were more literate. And that there would be more letters in random places.
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    omg

Untitled.png

Illuminati confirmed.
  • TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
    ghthgtreefrdf
    rgfgrdrfdfcdddftg
    tgfdwedddfcvffgggy

So that cat powered up your PC, opened up.your web browser, tabbed over to the SN forums page, logged into your account, typed up that post and clicked Submit?

That's one smart cat! You better hide your credit cards so that he can't order 50 pounds of catnip and 100 squeaky mice... :wink:
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited October 2017
    Tarkannen wrote: »
    ghthgtreefrdf
    rgfgrdrfdfcdddftg
    tgfdwedddfcvffgggy

So that cat powered up your PC, opened up.your web browser, tabbed over to the SN forums page, logged into your account, typed up that post and clicked Submit?

That's one smart cat! You better hide your credit cards so that he can't order 50 pounds of catnip and 100 squeaky mice... :wink:

giphy.gif
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    ghthgtreefrdf
    rgfgrdrfdfcdddftg
    tgfdwedddfcvffgggy

giphy.gif

Don't you mean cat-so theory
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    ghthgtreefrdf
    rgfgrdrfdfcdddftg
    tgfdwedddfcvffgggy

giphy.gif

Don't you mean cat-so theory

Oh, I've got you covered m8

mqdefault.jpg
    Maks88 wrote: »
    d3fhlc6bxbgd.png

But what about the wub wubs :trollface:
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    edited October 2017
    ShuttleBug wrote: »
    Always

Watching

image.jpg

ALWAYS WATCHING

Always. Watching.

uj9irm8oti9r.png
    THIS IS MY FINAL FORM!!!
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Always

Watching

image.jpg

ALWAYS WATCHING

Always. Watching.

uj9irm8oti9r.png
    THIS IS MY FINAL FORM!!!

Why me?
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    Always

Watching

image.jpg

ALWAYS WATCHING

Always. Watching.

uj9irm8oti9r.png
    THIS IS MY FINAL FORM!!!

Why me?

You had the glitch post, remember?
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Do a partial decon of the MP room, which will remove the legs. Drive out, rebuild.
  • RalijRalij US Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217092Members
    I suppose that would work, was going to keep it as a kinda unique decoration though. Thanks all the same!
    Ralij wrote: »
    was going to keep it as a kinda unique decoration though.

You... You monster!
  • RecursionRecursion The cosmos Join Date: 2017-07-01 Member: 231505Members
    edited October 2017
    I was just thinking about it actually, but hatching the eggs was the worst thing the survivor ever did! Think about it. The peepers all have an easy commute, then when they get back they have a little sight seeing(dropping the enzyme 42), and then home again to see their wife and kids. But, when the eggs hatch, the mother emperor dies, And the peepers(all of them) are out of a job! This will bring great financial collapse to 4546B, as the peepers make up the great majority of the work force, and they'll suddenly all be unemployed! It'll be a disaster!
  • TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
    Recursion wrote: »
    I was just thinking about it actually, but hatching the eggs was the worst thing the survivor ever did! Think about it. The peepers all have an easy commute, then when they get back they have a little sight seeing(dropping the enzyme 42), and then home again to see their wife and kids. But, when the eggs hatch, the mother emperor dies, And the peepers(all of them) are out of a job! This will bring great financial collapse to 4546B, as the peepers make up the great majority of the work force, and they'll suddenly all be unemployed! It'll be a disaster!

If you think that's bad, just watch this episode of Film Theory. MatPat talks about how Luke destroying the Death Star (twice!) will lead to the total economic collapse of the Galactic Empire!

Better start saving your pennies now - all of the "survival extremists" will put us all to ruin! :wink:

If you think that's bad, just watch this episode of Film Theory. MatPat talks about how Luke destroying the Death Star (twice!) will lead to the total economic collapse of the Galactic Empire!

Better start saving your pennies now - all of the "survival extremists" will put us all to ruin! :wink:

The first order begs to differ.
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited October 2017

I rather doubt that The First Order will ever Beg for anything...

They'll just shoot ya in the head if you disagree, dump your body into a thermal reactor for the extra energy and move on.

B)
    edited October 2017
    DaveyNY wrote: »

They'll just shoot ya in the head if you disagree, dump your body into a thermal reactor for the extra energy and move on.

B)

Well actually *pushes up glasses and wipes grease from brow* reactors from the Star Wars universe use highly dense materials as they draw power from Albert Einstein's law for energy from a physical object so a human body would provide much less power than the physical mass of an entire star. *opens bag of doritoes and considers entire packet*
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members

B)

Well actually *pushes up glasses and wipes grease from brow* reactors from the Star Wars universe use highly dense materials as they draw power from Albert Einstein's law for energy from a physical object so a human body would provide much less power than the physical mass of an entire star. *opens bag of doritoes and considers entire packet*

Yeah...
    I honestly don't believe The First Order actually cares about exactly how much ergs your corpse would add.

It's more of a 'disposal kinda thing' than a 'ratchet up the engines kinda thing".
    B)
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members

B)

Yeah...
    I honestly don't believe The First Order actually cares about exactly how much ergs your corpse would add.

It's more of a 'disposal kinda thing' than a 'ratchet up the engines kinda thing".
    B)

Extra power is merely a bonus to the massive ego boost the First Order gets from watching you burn...
  • londonsmartlondonsmart anderson south carolina Join Date: 2017-05-26 Member: 230782Members
    so what used to be a meme thread is now all about whoever the first order is
    also im inpressed i last checked in to this thread at 6 pages now its 17 whoever made this thread great work :smiley:
    edited October 2017
    e0khobiqnyvc.jpg
    YAY!!! I CAN FINALLY POST PICTURES I FOUND OUT HOW
  • RalijRalij US Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217092Members

They'll just shoot ya in the head if you disagree
    B)

why do we care what B movie villains think?

EDIT: Sorry to all the actual B movie villains I just insulted.