Funny Subnautica pictures and memes

Comments

• kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    edited October 2017
    Anybody want to email him and pretend to be interpol?

I'm thinking of pulling a james vietch on dis guy.
  • londonsmartlondonsmart anderson south carolina Join Date: 2017-05-26 Member: 230782Members
    IN HUNGRY FOR MEMES AND IF IM STARVED I WILL FIND ANDEAT YOU
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    kingkuma wrote: »
    .REGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT.
    .REGISTERED USA PASSPORT.

skype..... james moore

1o4bkx0v2ppn.png

nerger.raphael@yahoo.com
    8uxf9tk08pyb.jpg

For those of you who didn't see, there was a guy "selling" fake passports and other counterfeit paper goods. I'm messing with him by saying i'm interested in a passport when I'm really not. If I waste his time, he won't be scamming anyone else.

Scamming the scammer...

giphy.gif

I can't stop but think of this :D
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members

skype..... james moore

1o4bkx0v2ppn.png

nerger.raphael@yahoo.com
    8uxf9tk08pyb.jpg

For those of you who didn't see, there was a guy "selling" fake passports and other counterfeit paper goods. I'm messing with him by saying i'm interested in a passport when I'm really not. If I waste his time, he won't be scamming anyone else.

Tell him you want to pay for a new passport but there's a problem and if he can kindly transfer a few cents into your account you just need his information please and you will have the money ready for him immediately just please provide the info kind sir. :drevil:
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »

skype..... james moore

1o4bkx0v2ppn.png

nerger.raphael@yahoo.com
    8uxf9tk08pyb.jpg

Scamming the scammer...

giphy.gif

I can't stop but think of this :D

url="https://www.ted.com/talks/james_veitch_this_is_what_happens_when_you_reply_to_spam_email"
  • JackeJacke Calgary Join Date: 2017-03-20 Member: 229061Members
    Be bloody careful here.

We've all heard stories about scamming the scammers. But these counter-scams can go badly. I'd advise not taking the risk.

Just report the post and let the moderators do their job.

edited October 2017
    Jacke wrote: »
    Be bloody careful here.

We've all heard stories about scamming the scammers. But these counter-scams can go badly. I'd advise not taking the risk.

He's gone. Somebody reported him. I'm using a fake email I created just for this purpose, but if there's something I should know, let me know.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Jacke wrote: »
    Be bloody careful here.

He's gone. Somebody reported him. I'm using a fake email I created just for this purpose, but if there's something I should know, let me know.

They can hack your cookies and you will be left with an empty jar 71.gif
    It's your fault, you screwed me over

Nice new profile pic. Inspired me to update mine.
    edited October 2017
    When you're in the sea treader's path and you see the reaper nearby patrolling the dunes.

I feel so dang clever right now.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    37641514682_1159dd5c51_o.jpg

The real question is...
    Who had scissors?
    Skope wrote: »

The real question is...
    Who had scissors?

My guess is, Rockpuncher got em all :D
  • AkuMasterofMastersAkuMasterofMasters Join Date: 2017-09-10 Member: 232934Members

The real question is...
    Who had scissors?

Obviously the reaper with those sharp mandibles
    edited October 2017

The real question is...
    Who had scissors?

Obviously the reaper with those sharp mandibles

Hmm... The aftermath of this?

37647847022_4735d90c55_o.jpg

#SAVETHEROCKPUNCHER
  • londonsmartlondonsmart anderson south carolina Join Date: 2017-05-26 Member: 230782Members
    ghthgtreefrdf
    rgfgrdrfdfcdddftg
    tgfdwedddfcvffgggy
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    ghthgtreefrdf
    rgfgrdrfdfcdddftg
    tgfdwedddfcvffgggy

Why?

I have a question, how old are you?

Would you be 11, and frequently abuse your Shift key?
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    ghthgtreefrdf
    rgfgrdrfdfcdddftg
    tgfdwedddfcvffgggy

Looks like someone's cat got onto the keyboard.
  • AkuMasterofMastersAkuMasterofMasters Join Date: 2017-09-10 Member: 232934Members
    Idek what's happening and idc :trollface:
  • RecursionRecursion The cosmos Join Date: 2017-07-01 Member: 231505Members
    ghthgtreefrdf
    rgfgrdrfdfcdddftg
    tgfdwedddfcvffgggy

Why?

@Skope , I didn't recognize you there, Nice new profile picture. Also, does anyone else think @MarijnS95 's profile picture looks like a fish?
  • contomloncontomlon VietNam Join Date: 2017-04-25 Member: 229952Members
    Jamezorg wrote: »
    Just started a new survival! madalin stunt cars 2
    jo7grpwjtazw.png
    ss3f55l4jf7k.png

Oh!! So fantastic :o:o:o

Recursion wrote: »
    ghthgtreefrdf
    rgfgrdrfdfcdddftg
    tgfdwedddfcvffgggy

Why?

@Skope , I didn't recognize you there, Nice new profile picture.

I guess, thank you for liking the new one, but it's just for Halloween. Was my other profile picture that memorable? 'Cause this is the third time I've gotten complemented on it.

Or did you guys just really hate the other one? ;)
    ghthgtreefrdf
    rgfgrdrfdfcdddftg
    tgfdwedddfcvffgggy

Why?

@Skope , I didn't recognize you there, Nice new profile picture.

I guess, thank you for liking the new one, but it's just for Halloween. Was my other profile picture that memorable? 'Cause this is the third time I've gotten complemented on it.

Or did you guys just really hate the other one? ;)

Who are you?
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited October 2017
    ghthgtreefrdf
    rgfgrdrfdfcdddftg
    tgfdwedddfcvffgggy

Why?

@Skope , I didn't recognize you there, Nice new profile picture. Also, does anyone else think @MarijnS95 's profile picture looks like a fish?

*cough*
    ghthgtreefrdf
    rgfgrdrfdfcdddftg
    tgfdwedddfcvffgggy

Why?

*cough*

I think that was the joke, Phantom.
    edited October 2017
    ghthgtreefrdf
    rgfgrdrfdfcdddftg
    tgfdwedddfcvffgggy

Why?

*cough*

I think that was the joke, Phantom.

I lol'd...
    But then again, my sarcasm doesn't have an off-switch
    edited October 2017
    ghthgtreefrdf
    rgfgrdrfdfcdddftg
    tgfdwedddfcvffgggy

Why?

p3eb2do20o3b.jpg