Funny Subnautica pictures and memes

Comments

• kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    edited September 2017
    Just thought I'd post my avatar I made for Phantom.
    ch2z7ayd1ckv.jpg
    If anyone else wants a custom avatar, ask.
  • SkididiggSkididigg 4546B Join Date: 2017-08-31 Member: 232752Members
    kingkuma wrote: »
    Just thought I'd post my avatar I made for Phantom.
    ch2z7ayd1ckv.jpg
    If anyone else wants a custom avatar, ask.

I'll take one!
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited September 2017
    I would ask, but I like my wolf.

He's just so adorable!
    I think I have problems...

You know what, screw it.

Show me whatcha got, @kingkuma! What is my legacy on this forum?
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    Skope wrote: »
    I would ask, but I like my wolf.

He's just so adorable!
    I think I have problems...

You know what, screw it.

Show me whatcha got, @kingkuma! What is my legacy on this forum?

3romdavftxfj.png

I regret my life choices...
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    Ok guys, I'll try. I don't know how well this will turn out, but... here goes.
    edited September 2017
    Ok, @Skope, here it is...
    q4hy9j3rr5ks.jpg

Get it? Dawning? Rising Sun? Japan?

...Screw it.

(the top text says "I have no idea what's going on", and the bottom says "scope".)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Rezca wrote: »
    Funny Subnautica Pictures.... Haven't posted here before since I never really had anything to share (I haven't drawn any Subnautica fanart yet, I'm such a horrible person ;;v;; ) but a friend of mine drew this a while back after I introduced him to the game...

sleet_subnautica_resize_by_cultmastersleet-d9tgwe1.png
    Nothing is safe from the Reaper.

Artist's page can be found here.

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!
  • RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    edited September 2017
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    Funny Subnautica Pictures.... Haven't posted here before since I never really had anything to share (I haven't drawn any Subnautica fanart yet, I'm such a horrible person ;;v;; ) but a friend of mine drew this a while back after I introduced him to the game...

I might be able to answer some of them maybe possibly? :lol:
  • sayerulzsayerulz oregon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203493Members
    ARK/Subnautica crossover confirmed.

Just think about it, they have so many similarities! 99% of the ocean wants to kill you for no reason, hideously deformed player characters, random physics-defying alien temple crap scattered everywhere, advanced technology that is total garbage for no apparent reason, gameplay that becomes dull after the first day or so..... the list just keeps getting longer!
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue

I think most of 'em can be summarized into "WHYYYY? :tongue:
    edited September 2017

I think most of 'em can be summarized into "WHYYYY? :tongue:

Haha xD

I'll wager aguess on one of them:
    Why was he swimming into the Dunes? < I have absolutely no idea. First Time Player mistakes maybe? :lol:

• JackeJacke Calgary Join Date: 2017-03-20 Member: 229061Members

There are some things Man was not meant to know. :)
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited September 2017
    >looks for subnautica jokes in pictures
    >only finds anime
    >wallows in self pity.

Screen_Shot_2017_06_27_at_1.05.21_PM.0.png
  • Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members
    Have some Cuddle Fish faces to celebrate today's update: https://imgur.com/a/frqYX
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    I'm just saying, the devs aren't that big of fans of Pepe. At least on the discord
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited September 2017
    I'm just saying, the devs aren't that big of fans of Pepe. At least on the discord

DO YOU WANT MY TO USE ANIME THEN? CAUSE I WILL, IT WILL BE CRINGY BUT I WILL.

Good job getting 1k posts! That's pretty darn impressive.

We shouldl throw a party for him. And invite all the sea life. Except for the Reapers because they're mean. They'd probably eat all the cake and knock over chairs and stuff. I'll get some extra large party hats for the Sea Dragon and Sea Emperor.

giphy.gif
    Sou ka

We shouldl throw a party for him. And invite all the sea life. Except for the Reapers because they're mean. They'd probably eat all the cake and knock over chairs and stuff. I'll get some extra large party hats for the Sea Dragon and Sea Emperor.

• SkididiggSkididigg 4546B Join Date: 2017-08-31 Member: 232752Members

giphy.gif
    Sou ka

ONNEE PUUNNNCHHH!!!!
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Credit to gbuzz1216 on discord (as far as I know).

image.jpg
    May I present
    Dankwithitdog
    5y19z34hzmvd.png

gr8 m8, 8/8