When the next update?

Comments

• subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    Stetille wrote: »
    But guys

W̶̯̼̙̟͚̲͍͔͖̊ͨ̉͆̾̉͑͐͂̐ͧ́ͦ̕h̷̞͉̺͕̯͍̤̖̏͑̊̐̿ͨͧͥ͢͝e̙̣̪̹̠̰̫̦̦͌̎͌͒̽͢͟n̜̟̝̥̆ͥͪ̽̓̾ͦ̄̄ͬ͗͑̂̃̉ͨ͘̕ ̡̙̗̝̟̟̹͓̙͉̲̒̏̾̈́̄̓̿̐̾́ţ̴̳͕̪̭̂̊ͦͩͥ͐ͫ̅̕͠͝ḩ̅́̏̌͒̿̅̌͗̎͑́̒̈́ͮ͗͐́̀̚҉̱̹̺̺̼̦ę̧̤̦̼̥̟̟̖̥̖̰̟̗͒ͨͧ̾̏ͥ͌̄ͤ̆ͬͅ ̂͂̔̍̊̆̾͆ͩ̽ͨ̋̉̓҉̶̩͙̜̱̙͉̩̰̙͖̹̳̘̙͇͇͜ͅͅn̸̴̬̭̳͕͚̖̦̠͖̙̲͆̓ͫͨ̂̎̂̉̌ͯͣͭ́̓̅ͯ̽ͧ͝ę̷̮͔̦̦̫͊ͧͣ̉́̎ͬ̑̾̽͑ͭ̏͆͝͞x̷̛̣̠̯̘̞̫̦͔̫̐̒ͯ͂ͮ̍ͮ̍ͣ̾ͫ̆ͬͧͦͩ̌̚͜t̷̷͚̬͉͍̙̟̲̯̑̓̌̍̌͛̂͊̇̋͘͜͡ͅ ͭ́́ͥ͘͏̧̠̟͈̥̜͇͍͔͕̞ú̓̏̈̕͞҉̩͉̯̱̬́p̴̢͖̗͖ͯ̾̔̑̓ͤ̐ͯ̔͊ͧͥͣ̀d̶̺̺̫̝͙̰͉̠̱ͬ̐ͥ͗̓ͯ͐ͯ̄̋͂̾͂ͫͩ̍́͜͞a̡̰͉͇͓͇̘̦̮͙͕ͯ̋̀̀̉̍́̊̋͌̑́͢͜͠t͗́͆͂͒ͭ͐̅ͧͫ͐ͤ̐ͩ̕͠͏͇̯̼̲̞̯͜e̵̯̪̣͍̠̰̬̮̝͕̲̲̤̜̥̖̙̤ͦ̒ͥͩͥ͜͜͝?̷̴̨̲͔̙̩͍̹͍̯̜̜̲̐̈̏͌̈̊̄ͤ̈̉̔̄͛̄͗́ͦ

The SAHP encourages the release of update times
  • Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members
    Date? ʇʇxɥuǝǝ whenup
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
    But guys

W̶̯̼̙̟͚̲͍͔͖̊ͨ̉͆̾̉͑͐͂̐ͧ́ͦ̕h̷̞͉̺͕̯͍̤̖̏͑̊̐̿ͨͧͥ͢͝e̙̣̪̹̠̰̫̦̦͌̎͌͒̽͢͟n̜̟̝̥̆ͥͪ̽̓̾ͦ̄̄ͬ͗͑̂̃̉ͨ͘̕ ̡̙̗̝̟̟̹͓̙͉̲̒̏̾̈́̄̓̿̐̾́ţ̴̳͕̪̭̂̊ͦͩͥ͐ͫ̅̕͠͝ḩ̅́̏̌͒̿̅̌͗̎͑́̒̈́ͮ͗͐́̀̚҉̱̹̺̺̼̦ę̧̤̦̼̥̟̟̖̥̖̰̟̗͒ͨͧ̾̏ͥ͌̄ͤ̆ͬͅ ̂͂̔̍̊̆̾͆ͩ̽ͨ̋̉̓҉̶̩͙̜̱̙͉̩̰̙͖̹̳̘̙͇͇͜ͅͅn̸̴̬̭̳͕͚̖̦̠͖̙̲͆̓ͫͨ̂̎̂̉̌ͯͣͭ́̓̅ͯ̽ͧ͝ę̷̮͔̦̦̫͊ͧͣ̉́̎ͬ̑̾̽͑ͭ̏͆͝͞x̷̛̣̠̯̘̞̫̦͔̫̐̒ͯ͂ͮ̍ͮ̍ͣ̾ͫ̆ͬͧͦͩ̌̚͜t̷̷͚̬͉͍̙̟̲̯̑̓̌̍̌͛̂͊̇̋͘͜͡ͅ ͭ́́ͥ͘͏̧̠̟͈̥̜͇͍͔͕̞ú̓̏̈̕͞҉̩͉̯̱̬́p̴̢͖̗͖ͯ̾̔̑̓ͤ̐ͯ̔͊ͧͥͣ̀d̶̺̺̫̝͙̰͉̠̱ͬ̐ͥ͗̓ͯ͐ͯ̄̋͂̾͂ͫͩ̍́͜͞a̡̰͉͇͓͇̘̦̮͙͕ͯ̋̀̀̉̍́̊̋͌̑́͢͜͠t͗́͆͂͒ͭ͐̅ͧͫ͐ͤ̐ͩ̕͠͏͇̯̼̲̞̯͜e̵̯̪̣͍̠̰̬̮̝͕̲̲̤̜̥̖̙̤ͦ̒ͥͩͥ͜͜͝?̷̴̨̲͔̙̩͍̹͍̯̜̜̲̐̈̏͌̈̊̄ͤ̈̉̔̄͛̄͗́ͦ

Nonsense. This is an extremist Mesmer who does not represent us as a whole.
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    edited December 2016
    But guys

The founding extremist mesmer, to you. Although of course you are our more active and esteemed member. And I was merely responding to what seemed to be an attempt to communicate in mesmerese.
    But guys

The founding extremist mesmer, to you. Although of course you are our more active and esteemed member. And I was merely responding to what seemed to be an attempt to communicate in mesmerese.

I was referring to the individual that you responded to.
    But guys

I was referring to the individual that you responded to.

ah. My apologies, esteemed colleague.
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    sabin77 wrote: »
    Morph_Guy wrote: »
    ChrisFo wrote: »
    So many people are asking that question, so here is the answer again. Please don't ask so much or create so many new threads on the forums :/

b78y9xnziu6k.png

Nov. 15th was 23 days ago.

I bet it would be release on my birthday, Dec 9 2016. I really hope it does cause that would be so sweet.

please agree and awesome for me cause it soon my birthday.
    So many people are asking that question, so here is the answer again. Please don't ask so much or create so many new threads on the forums :/

b78y9xnziu6k.png

I bet it would be release on my birthday, Dec 9 2016. I really hope it does cause that would be so sweet.

it my birthday today :smiley:

¡¡¡⅄∀pH┴ɹIq ⅄ԀԀ∀H

B)

b78y9xnziu6k.png

b78y9xnziu6k.png

The SAHP wishes you an agreeable day of birth.
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members

Happy Birthday!
  • RalijRalij US Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217092Members
    Happy birthday!
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    @sabin77 Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
    edited December 2016
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
  • sabin77sabin77 edmonton Join Date: 2015-08-12 Member: 207081Members
    thank you all for a nice birthday :wink:
  • sabin77sabin77 edmonton Join Date: 2015-08-12 Member: 207081Members
    when the next update
  • Fitz0uilleFitz0uille France Join Date: 2016-04-12 Member: 215682Members
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    Dec 15th

but when the next update tho
    edited December 2016
    Dec 15th

To find this answer, see below - and don't despair! remember

So just see below for your answer, you won't be disappointed:
    35i6hog.jpg

I seem to have messed up the previous post, it is now fixed, so if you try again, it should work. Sorry about that.
    I seem to have messed up the previous post, it is now fixed, so if you try again, it should work. Sorry about that.

ALL OF THAT FOR A THUMBNAIL
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    Dec 15th

SOON

...Did you click the thumbnail?

Nothing happens. The last one just takes me to a thumbnail on an otherwise blank page.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    We're currently looking good for a Thursday Steam release, as long as no show-stopper bugs show up in the release-candidate testing today.
  • WarzouzWarzouz Join Date: 2016-11-05 Member: 223674Members
    Cool.

Does progressively increasing lag has been fixed ?
    edited December 2016

Nothing happens. The last one just takes me to a thumbnail on an otherwise blank page.

Aught to be fixed now. (It always worked for me, but now it should work regardless).

Or you could just hit "Quote" and cheat. (Naaah..)
  • gunmetal563gunmetal563 Join Date: 2015-09-30 Member: 208239Members

:D HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!! :D

are we there yet?