When the next update?

Comments

• TetrapodTetrapod Wastelands of California Join Date: 2016-08-04 Member: 220973Members
  • sabin77sabin77 edmonton Join Date: 2015-08-12 Member: 207081Members
    when the next update
  • CptFlubberGuppyCptFlubberGuppy Join Date: 2016-07-14 Member: 220214Members
    *heavy breathing* Are we there yet?
  • DactylosDactylos United States Join Date: 2016-07-11 Member: 220055Members
    I'm having trouble deciding whether to keep on making new experimental worlds, or just wait for the next update. I feel almost like playing experimental is spoiling me on the next update.
  • DactylosDactylos United States Join Date: 2016-07-11 Member: 220055Members
    Alright, I've decided to downgrade back to the standard update. I don't want to ruin my experience by playing half-finished content. Honestly, I wish I could forget about this game for a year. Because in that time, it will no doubt become a much better game than what we see here.

And what we already have is already amazing.
  • RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    Dactylos wrote: »
    I'm having trouble deciding whether to keep on making new experimental worlds, or just wait for the next update. I feel almost like playing experimental is spoiling me on the next update.

You make me glad I've not played on experimental since the last update.

It does make these forums frustrating though, spoilers galore on here. Posters you say? Pictures of exosuits you say? Walkthroughs of the Aurora's new rooms you say?

Go away.
    Dactylos wrote: »
    Alright, I've decided to downgrade back to the standard update. I don't want to ruin my experience by playing half-finished content. Honestly, I wish I could forget about this game for a year. Because in that time, it will no doubt become a much better game than what we see here.

And what we already have is already amazing.

Agreed on both posts; I've been seriously debating taking a bit of a break from the game and forums for a while, so that there can still be something fresh and surprising. Come back after a few months and then take in the swarm of new content all at once, instead of being spoiled as it comes in piece by piece.

Sure, one could always just say "Well don't read it then!" but forum titles are at times spoilery, and there's always that temptation to look anyway ><;
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    But its the experience that madr your memories and memories are so presious good or bad
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    edited August 2016

It does make these forums frustrating though, spoilers galore on here. Posters you say? Pictures of exosuits you say? Walkthroughs of the Aurora's new rooms you say?

Go away.

I have to agree with this. I'd like to see this forum have a separate board for people to discuss experimental play so that it doesn't give spoilers to us stable game players.
  • awesomeguy101awesomeguy101 Join Date: 2016-06-21 Member: 218886Members
    Did you see the twitter post? They are fixing bugs!
  • gunmetal563gunmetal563 Join Date: 2015-09-30 Member: 208239Members

Myrm wrote: »

Go away.

I have to agree with this. I'd like to see this forum have a separate board for people to discuss experimental play so that it doesn't give spoilers to us stable game players.

keep in mind what we see in experimental doesn't always make it/ stay in the game and can be a bit broken for a wile I have been playing experimental but usally stop and go back to standard until someone posts too many spoilers
    when will it come.
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
    sabin77 wrote: »
    when will it come.

If you build it, it will come.
    when will it come.

If you build it, it will come.

I'm just asking for a timeline or a guess till the next update.
  • MiralityMirality New Zealand Join Date: 2016-08-05 Member: 221004Members
    Hopefully sometime this week, according to another thread.
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    Mirality wrote: »

The Devs have already stated elsewhere that they estimate the middle of the month. So this coming week is a possibility. Note I said possibility and not definitely.
    Myrm wrote: »
    Mirality wrote: »

The Devs have already stated elsewhere that they estimate the middle of the month. So this coming week is a possibility. Note I said possibility and not definitely.
    The "sometime this week" was from a dev post -- IIRC on the Steam forums. Although as always things are subject to change if they have more bugs to squash than expected.
    Seriously, how much longer must we wait.
  • JasonV16JasonV16 Indonesia Join Date: 2016-07-22 Member: 220560Members
    edited August 2016
    Good news guys the next update will be
    august 22nd1lt58h4ve2rw.png
    JasonV16 wrote: »
    JasonV16 wrote: »

thx so much
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    So what will be in the next patch, we know it will be a another part of the ship to be discovered and the exo suit but what else?
    Obraxis wrote: »
    HTisMpC.jpg
    Heh, I know that feel. (I'm not a game dev, but I do write software.)
  • pressman350pressman350 U.S.A. Join Date: 2016-07-05 Member: 219620Members
    We were hoping to release this week, but we ran into some issues (forums being hacked didn't help). It's likely to be early next week if all goes to plan.
    HTisMpC.jpg
    We were hoping to release this week, but we ran into some issues (forums being hacked didn't help). It's likely to be early next week if all goes to plan.
    HTisMpC.jpg
    So what will be in the next patch, we know it will be a another part of the ship to be discovered and the exo suit but what else?
    HTisMpC.jpg

Thankyou Devs for all your hard work and creativity in making this game. It is truly amazing.
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    Read Medic's line as: We all have 4 days till the update!!

• HYBRID1313HYBRID1313 Australia Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215179Members
    Read Medic's line as: We all have 4 days till the update!!

Haha, not bad Ender, not bad :smile:
  • awesomeguy101awesomeguy101 Join Date: 2016-06-21 Member: 218886Members
    HTisMpC.jpg
    ITS COMEINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGggggggggg..........*cant hear me yell anymore*
  • FathomFathom Earth Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219405Members
    The one thing I am most interested in is whether they managed to fix the Scanner Room creature sound bug.
    Fathom wrote: »
    The one thing I am most interested in is whether they managed to fix the Scanner Room creature sound bug.
    AFAIK it hasn't been fixed in experimental yet, so probably not.