Bugs On Xbox

Comments

• DraftySeaDraftySea logan Join Date: 2016-05-13 Member: 216718Members
    really fun game I enjoy playing it but the game keeps crashing on me
  • LhastLhast NY Join Date: 2016-06-03 Member: 218004Members
    So I've definitely had just about all the bugs on the list, and honestly the only truly frustrating ones for me are the fragments not scanning to complete a blueprint one (thank TPTB for the commands), but I just ran into a personally annoying one, probably wouldn't bother many others but I'm such a collector in video games and I've loved scanning every single thing possible in this game just to have the database entry...and now they're all gone and I have to rescan everything :/ also pokes at my OCD having the scan option available every time I look around now...
  • DroopyGlintDroopyGlint Scotland Join Date: 2016-05-21 Member: 217249Members
    oelikoelie wrote: »
    I build a very small base in mushroom biome. Just for looking outside the glass. Bigger creatures like the bone shark and the jellyray appear here. When i watch out of the window they swim very odd. When slow, it looks amazing and cool, but too often they just go to fast and make too much crazy turns. it takes away some of the immersiveness. Just wanted you guys to know ;)
    Beneath the floating island at aprox 500 m there are crystals that go on and of in textures. They seems kristals but only flicker now and then. For the rest they blend in with the surrounding textures. Also a small lighting bug seen here. As if the whole area got lit by major sunlight.

The whole area lighting up like sunlight is an underwater lava flow but the entrance to it can be hard to find.
  • makillin247makillin247 ohio Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217745Members
    To stop my pod from floating away I built a multipurpose room on a couple sides of it...it can be pushed by fish and floats so this has stopped mine from moving...solar panels were tough at first but head NW (Aurora is East fyi ).
  • bbot0625bbot0625 usa Join Date: 2016-06-05 Member: 218150Members
    this is awonderful game but it needs fixes 1im not sure how hard its supposed to be to find crash powder but im having difficulty with thar 2 everytime i try to use the vehicle bay my game crashs please fix
  • oelikoelieoelikoelie netherlands Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217444Members
    Mini_Gaara wrote: »
    badpeace wrote: »
    Best game ever! Hardcore is addicting and extremely agravating. My only issue is not being able to have multiple games saved. Can't wait to see the full game. By the way, what's an ocean without a giant great white? Not that the game isn't already scary enough.

A giant great white? You mean a Megalodon? ;D. It would probably dominate the oceans of this game tbh xD

And have you tried making slots in creative/freedom and then using console commands to change gamemode? I think thats possible but not sure.

I also vote strongly for multiple save slots.

If i have a save in, lets say creative, can i change that into a survival save?? I wanna know if thats possible? And how.

If it does overwrite the previous save then it's still a problem.
  • LtRiosGrimLtRiosGrim United States Join Date: 2016-06-05 Member: 218159Members
    Biggest problem I have been having is the game crashing every 30 minutes or every 3 hours, the reason that has been problem is I will be building a base then random crash or stalling out lose all my progress. I have been manually saving the game but its starting to irk me.
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    Small glitch, when you build a sign and then remove the background so there's just writing on the wall, once you save, upon reloading that save the background is there again. Not a big deal but hadn't seen it posted yet, thought you should know. Everything else I've noticed has already been posted. Excellent game, ignore any haters, you guys are doing a great job. Props to the devs at UWE!! B)
    edited June 2016
    s8yhcic9e5tu.png
    aitbk2byb95t.pngThere is a hidden
    base and the textures are realy bad on my xbox. Tried to reload but still the same.
  • bbot0625bbot0625 usa Join Date: 2016-06-05 Member: 218150Members
    also closing bulkheads crashs the game
  • SSBaconloversSSBaconlovers Oregon Join Date: 2016-06-06 Member: 218169Members
    Theres a bug where all the menus are invisable.
  • RavenMysteRavenMyste usa Join Date: 2016-06-04 Member: 218087Members
    found a bug for the Xbox one I can't seem to get the last part of the Cyclops blueprint it's saying 67% finished2/3 and I been scanning every fragment I completed engine,bridge hull and the compensator blueprint for the Cyclops but still won't complete the Cyclops blueprint
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    RavenMyste wrote: »
    found a bug for the Xbox one I can't seem to get the last part of the Cyclops blueprint it's saying 67% finished2/3 and I been scanning every fragment I completed engine,bridge hull and the compensator blueprint for the Cyclops but still won't complete the Cyclops blueprint

That's a known bug. You'll need to use the dev console to spawn a blueprint. Info on how is at the bottom of this post.
    that's the thing it won't i tried the dev console and still won't scan as complete
    that's the thing it won't i tried the dev console and still won't scan as complete

It will spawn a cube in my inventory and if I drop out side my base it won't turn in to a item to be scanned and won't count to the 3/3 if I am am doing it wrong please tell me Item Cyclops BlueprintFragment or do I need to use spawn
    At that same hidden base there are schools of fish that are 'frozen'. Reloading also didn't help them 'unfreeze'. It was handy though to catch some for my aquarium :p5apnabf5qaih.png
    twhz5aan3zc0.png
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    destinykid wrote: »
    Right, I was just starting to build my first ever underwater base near the kelp forest and when I come up for air and head to my lifepod to craft some glass I see objects In the air. I get a bit closer and then I see that there are about 4/5 doors in the air with a flood light/lamp. It kinda put me off but I continued building my base. After I came back the second time Kelp plants were growing in the air. Im now making a new base, leaving the other one to be forgotten.

Add me on xbox to see some screenshots: 'The Destiny Kid'

dude exectly what I saw and when I built a base near it under the water out of no where I come back to my base found 2 giant guerders through it a few hills away some wreckage that's not appose to be there its to close to the surface to be one appearing it was weird right man?
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members

dude did you look for the bridge pieces or just the hull and engine the bridge I found way away from the other pieces of it can be found a real pain
    Yargish89 wrote: »

dude did you look for the bridge pieces or just the hull and engine the bridge I found way away from the other pieces of it can be found a real pain

As I said before I scanned every piece of Cyclops fragment it's just the last piece of the blueprint won't scan and won't complete but the hull engine,and bridge and compensator is completed and if I do find a piece it gives me just titanium
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    @RavenMyste the command is (blueprint cyclopsblueprint), it should make it readily available without having to scan anything else
  • EVILONE15EVILONE15 UK Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216892Members
    edited June 2016
    wow! Glad to see the post is still going stronge, im back to go through the new posts and add to the list, Sorry for my in-activity been a very busy few weeks of uni & still is. ( i will update when i wake up uk time)
  • Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    EVILONE15 wrote: »
    wow! Glad to see the post is still going stronge, im back to go through the new posts and add to the list, Sorry for my in-activity been a very busy few weeks of uni & still is. ( i will update when i wake up uk time)

Slacker :trollface:
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    edited June 2016
    It will spawn a cube in my inventory and if I drop out side my base it won't turn in to a item to be scanned and won't count to the 3/3 if I am am doing it wrong please tell me Item Cyclops BlueprintFragment or do I need to use spawn

Yeah, the ITEM command just adds a cube to your inventory that is unusable as far as I'm aware. You should type: BLUEPRINT CYCLOPSBLUEPRINT

That should add it as a blueprint in your PDA rather than an item in your inventory.
  • MurpfullMurpfull Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216640Members
    Blood kelp is missing... i can only grow it by finding random blood oil. Jellyshrooms are also missing.
  • EVILONE15EVILONE15 UK Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216892Members
    cheers guys, but as usual people are not reading the list of known bugs, the fragmentation glitches are known across the board to affect the majority of modules etc. so please stop posting "fragment stuck at 67% or 2/2 won unlock extra its a well known bug, its irritating because I get pages with essays basically mentioning this. I would much appreciate only mentioning bugs that are barely talked about or recognised makes my life easier and also the devs when finding new or more important game breaking bugs, cheers - EVIL
  • fangerdangafangerdanga Australia Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218337Members
    Please fix the Crash power not appearing issue. Have tried over 200 but no crash power in game.
  • speed9112speed9112 UK Join Date: 2016-06-02 Member: 217951Members
    This bug appears to be fairly rare only happened to me once so far: I was in my cyclopes on survival and a leviathan attacked me, i got off the controls it somehow phased through the hull and killed me. When i returned to the where the cyclopes last was it had despawned but the beacon was still pinging.
  • ToothyDuck21ToothyDuck21 66 E 4 Seasons Join Date: 2016-06-10 Member: 218359Members
    i've had a bug were i can't make a terraformer even though i have the blueprint
  • Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    speed9112 wrote: »
    This bug appears to be fairly rare only happened to me once so far: I was in my cyclopes on survival and a leviathan attacked me, i got off the controls it somehow phased through the hull and killed me. When i returned to the where the cyclopes last was it had despawned but the beacon was still pinging.

Reaper Leviathans are not in the current game...
    i've had a bug were i can't make a terraformer even though i have the blueprint

They are not actually in the game, the devs want to remove the terraformer. only the blueprints are in the game unless you spawn one in with console commands.
  • MayaMidnightMayaMidnight NC Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217074Members
    I experienced another glitch in creative mode a few days ago when I made a moon pool, I got stuck inside of it while building it and it shot me down to the ocean floor. I was half stuck inside of the ground but I could walk and my oxygen wouldn't deplete.