NS2 Achievements

Comments

• kickerkicker Join Date: 2007-09-22 Member: 62397Members, Constellation
    evolve to each lifeform and kill a marine with each in one life.
    win a game without loosing a structure
  • Saber RiderSaber Rider Join Date: 2010-07-16 Member: 72449Members
    First Blood - Kill 15 aliens with one clip using a HMG without reloading (inspired by our favorite infinite ammo superstar!)
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited July 2010
    <b>Into the spray.</b> As a Gorge, healspray a fellow alien to full health. (A gorge spraying a skulk)
    <b>Commander's view.</b> Command for the first time. (Image of the command display)
    <b>Dedicated Marine.</b> Finish a game without leaving the Marines. (Image of a marine.)
    <b>Dedicated Kharaa.</b> Finish a game without leaving the Kharaa. (Image of a floater)
    <b>Hive Five</b>: As a gorge, build 5 hives. (Image of just a hive with a 5 in the bulb, or 5 small hives surrounding a 5.)
    <b>Four spore and seven rines ago.</b> Get seven marines in your gas cloud. Four different times. Or within 4 different spores. ( Image of a lerk with a tophat.)
    <b>Domo Arigato from Mr. Weldboto.</b> Defend weldbot three times. (Image of the mac/weldbot with a heart next to it)
    <b>Victory for the next generation.</b> Start Evolving as you win the game. (Image of a victory egg.)
  • PHLAKPHLAK Join Date: 2010-07-16 Member: 72448Members
    If taunts are available
    <b>Bragging Rights</b> - Taunt 5 enemies within 3 seconds of killing them
  • SiduakalSiduakal Join Date: 2010-07-16 Member: 72450Members
    <b>Workin 9 to 5</b> - Constructed your first item as a Marine.
    <b>Employee of the Month</b> - Constructed X number of items as a Marine.

<b>Fade to Black</b> - Kill a Fade with a Shotgun within 1 second of it blinking.

<b>Onos you didn't!</b> - Kill an Onos with a knife.
  • SiduakalSiduakal Join Date: 2010-07-16 Member: 72450Members
    <b>The Few, the Proud</b> - Alpha Tested
  • gr33nf4c3gr33nf4c3 Join Date: 2010-04-11 Member: 71326Members
    As Norton already suggested, I'd try and come up with achievements that show people how it's meant to be played. It would probably make sense to come up with separate achievements for every class so they can reinforce the roll of the class. But with Unknown Worlds seeming to be Valve geeks, they probably would have come up with that trail of thought on their own ;)
  • NortonNorton Join Date: 2005-01-13 Member: 35264Members
    edited July 2010
    <!--quoteo(post=1779646:date=Jul 16 2010, 02:56 PM:name=Siduakal)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Siduakal @ Jul 16 2010, 02:56 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1779646"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><b>Onos you didn't!</b> - Kill an Onos with a knife.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Haha this is great.

edit: I'd like to add that this seems to encourage poor decisions, so perhaps a stipulation should be that you must exhaust the ammo in your guns first. Not your spare clips, just have no ammo currently loaded when you knife the onos. Could still lead to stupid behavior in pubs though.
    <b>Skeet Shooting</b> - Kill 10 lerks while they flying with the shotgun
  • MopMop Join Date: 2003-06-26 Member: 17707Members
    edited July 2010
    here are just a few i came up with

Marines
    Win 5 levels in a row as marines
    Win 10 levels in a row as marines
    Defeat at least 30 enemies with pistol
    Defeat at least 30 enemies with rifle
    Defeat at least 30 enemies with gren launcher
    Defeat at least 30 enemies with hmg
    Defeat at least 30 enemies with mines
    Defeat 2 enemies with one grenade
    Defeat 2 enemies with one mine
    Kill 5 aliens using physical attacks
    Kill 30 aliens using physical attacks
    Kill an alien while in flight
    Save a partner (on low health <10%) 10 times from alient attack.
    Defeat 20 aliens with headshots
    Defeat an alien egg with a knife
    Defeat a gorge with a knife
    Defeat a lerk with a knife
    Defeat a fade with a knife
    Defeat a onos with a knife
    Use every marine weapon in one game
    Discover at least 4 eggs
    Weld atleast 5 vents
    Weld atleast 10 Heavies
    Repair a structure from low health

Aliens
    Win 5 levels in a row as aliens
    Win 10 levels in a row as aliens
    Defeat at least 30 enemies skulk
    Defeat at least 30 enemies gorge
    Defeat at least 30 enemies lerk
    Defeat at least 30 enemies fade
    Defeat at least 30 enemies onos
    Kill 10 marines using parasite
    Kill a marine while in flight
    Create three hives yourself in a game
    Build at least 10 resource towers
    Build at least 10 offensive towers
    Build at least 10 defence towers
    Defeat an enemy in stealth mode
    Destroy the command chair with a gorge
    Destroy atleast two structures at once with bile bomb
    Heal atleast 4 allies in one map from <10% health
    Heal a structure from low health

Global
    Chain a 10-kill without dying
    Chain a 20-kill without dying
    Obtain all power resources in the game
    Disrupt power grid 2 times a map
    Disrupt power grid 4 times a map
    Take down 10 resources towers
    Complete a map within 5 minutes
    Complete a map in at least 30 minutes
    Complete a map in at least 1 hr
    complete a map in at least 2 hrs
    Defeat an enemy without them attacking
    Complete the map without dying
  • mind_shiftmind_shift Join Date: 2004-06-07 Member: 29165Members
    "Need a dispenser here!"
    Build 1000 Armorys as a commander within X seconds of being requested.

Maybe have an icon of the medic balloon from TF2 as a nice little homage.
  • JibrailJibrail Join Date: 2009-04-16 Member: 67200Members
    edited July 2010
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Akimbo:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> in one life kill 2 skulks with the gun <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> dual guns
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Colonel:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> in a game kill 15 khara players <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> 3 stars
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Engineer:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> Help building 100 marine structures <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> a wrench
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->A good friend:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> Weld 50 marines <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> Welder with sparks
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Repair Guy:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> weld 30 structures to full health <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> repair mans helmet
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Repo man:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> pick up a weapon of a fallen teammate and bring it back to him <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> one hand giving weapon to another
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Good soldier:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> do 50 given commands ( from commander ) <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> soldier saluting
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Brothers in arms:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> switch weapons with another player <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> <a href="http://d2eosjbgw49cu5.cloudfront.net/soxfirst.com/imgname--secpcaob_arm_wrestle---50226711--armwrestle.jpg" target="_blank">something like this</a>
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Jogger:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> Run a cirtin amount of ingame meters <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> a pair of feet in running motion
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Hunter:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> Kill a total of 25 fades <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> fade shape throu a sniper scope
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Skilled Hunter:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> Kill a total of 25 onoses <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> same thing as above only onos instead of fade
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Lovable Gorge:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> heal a total of 10 000 damage to teammates <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> gorge hugging a heart
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Res Hunter:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> kill 35 enamy res nodes <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Res Builder:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> help Building 25 res nodes <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Gorge Hawk:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> belly slide total of 100 ingame meters <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> gorge sliding with lines indicating wind
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Designated pilot:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->Fly a cirtin amount of meters <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> jetpack icon
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Clash of the Titans:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> an exo and an onos face off untill one dies without any help of teammates ( this one u could achive if ur an onos killing an exo or the other way around ) <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> exo and onos running towards each other
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->poison cloud:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> Do a total of 500HP amount of damage with the lerks gas ability <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> marines choking inside a poison cloude
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Dangerous Bat:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> as a lerk do a total of 500HP damage with spikes while hanging upside down <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> lerk hanging upside down
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Dont mess with me:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> Do a total of 1000 kills ( could be achived on and by both teams, all kills counts ) <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> 1000 kills
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Avenger:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> get 10 kills where you under 10 seconds kill the enamy who killed your teammate <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
    <!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->Omlet:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> egg when the game ends right before u go to readyroom <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->-- icon:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> egg

Numbers of kills or other stuff to do is ofcourse a subject to change, and as I said in another post achivements for this game should be more like game objectives things that will contibrute to team play and stay true to what NS is all about and not send players off doing stupid stuff.

ps. ill keep updating this list if I came up with other stuff
  • LazarusLazarus Join Date: 2002-01-28 Member: 122Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Gold
    <!--quoteo(post=1779617:date=Jul 16 2010, 11:39 PM:name=ZimbuTheMonkey)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZimbuTheMonkey @ Jul 16 2010, 11:39 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1779617"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I don't have any specific achievements (I'm new to NS so I have no clue), but I have some general ideas.

Some players seem to have a problem with the achievement system in general because it may detract from the overall NS experience that they are accustomed to. So I'm thinking maybe make achievements that do not conflict with the general flow of the game.

Achievements that:

-reward behavior that promotes teamwork and productivity during a match (Disciplined soldier/drone: Complete a commander's request 5 times. This can have many ranks as well)
    -unlock after a great feat (killing 5+ aliens/marines within a certain amount of time while completing a required objective)
    -are harmless and don't disrupt other players (use the armory for the first time, kill your first Fade, etc.)

Not achievements that:

-require unproductive actions to unlock at the detriment of the entire team (go an entire match without killing anything, do not be killed during an entire match, etc.) - Basically stuff that would encourage players to work against the team
    -provide an incentive for players to be inflexible ("Sorry I can't build that / change to that class / use that weapon because I am trying to unlock this achievement")
    -unlock gameplay benefits (I think achievements should be 100% optional and just be for fun)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    What he said. Having something like the TF2 achievements in NS2 would suck pretty badly.
  • aeroripperaeroripper Join Date: 2005-02-25 Member: 42471NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    edited July 2010
    "Making Bacon" - Use switchaxe to kill a gorge (icon looks like a gorge lying on its back with its tongue hanging out)

You should get an achievement to commemorate the warm fuzzy feeling you get from using a melee weapon to kill a defenseless gorge, especially the first one.
    edited July 2010
    <b>Like a Boss</b> - Play the commander an entire round and win
  • AtoneAtone Join Date: 2009-09-21 Member: 68839Members
    "There's something you don't see everyday... Thank God." - Have an alien hive in your line of sight as a Marine. (The name would be even better for surviving a Devour, but that ability got cut.)

"How did I get to be so good?" - Command a game to victory.

"Just lost my appetite" - Puke up X structures as a gorge.

"I miss my knife" - X SwitchAx kills.

"What did I miss?" - Telefrag an enemy.

"Outlet for my aggression" - Wear the exo-skeleton suit.

"Nano-gridlock" - Control over 50% of the powergrid.

I realize half of them are named after the NS1 taunts. :p
  • DusseldorfDusseldorf Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71662Members
    Big Brother- This one could either be a "parasite x marines" lifetime kind of achievement, or "Parasite the entire marine team over the course of a single game"

Silent But Deadly- Kill multiple marines with lerk gas while having the Silence upgrade (dunno if this is relevant to NS2)
  • MopMop Join Date: 2003-06-26 Member: 17707Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1779652:date=Jul 16 2010, 07:02 PM:name=mind_shift)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mind_shift @ Jul 16 2010, 07:02 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1779652"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->"Need a dispenser here!"
    Build 1000 Armorys as a commander within X seconds of being requested.

Maybe have an icon of the medic balloon from TF2 as a nice little homage.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This will promote commander spamming and i dont think its good to have achievements that will disrupt game play
  • Mr. EpicMr. Epic Join Date: 2003-08-01 Member: 18660Members, Constellation
    edited July 2010
    here are some initial ideas:

Baller Builder: As gorge kill 10 marines without dying.
    Pantser: As gorge take out 5 jetpackers with your hydra in one game.
    gorgeWOW!: Soak more than 1000 damage in a single game as gorge.
    Bad Medicine: As gorge heal spray 3 marines to death in one game.
    Slip & Slide: As gorge belly slide more than 1000 meters in one game.

Psycho Rhino: Gore more than 10 marines within 3 minutes as onos.
    Boniva Spokesman: Prevent 1000 damage with bone shield as onos.
    Disco Inferno: Stomp! all night to disable structures for 5 minute as onos.
    Oh Noes: Take out 10 buildings in one life as onos.

I'm Batman: take out atleast 5 marines with spikes while roosting as lerk.
    Hang 10: Roost for a total of 10 minutes as lerk in one game.
    Hovar tank: take out 10 marines with spikes while flying.
    Silent But Deadly: take out 20 marines with gas in one game.
    Clorf Camper: take out 20 marines without moving more than X distance.

Don't Look Down: Fall to death with more than 50 res worth of gear.
    Fame & Fashion: take out 20 aliens with a single shotgun.
    Its a trap!: take out 15 aliens with mines in a single game.
    Neutered: spend no more than 30 seconds at the armory in one game.
    Hot stuff: weld for more than 3 minutes with 500 armor points restored in one game.

Pig Power: As commander use the beacon more than 10 times in one game.
    Just Like Starting Over: Commander must relocate after 15 minutes and still win the game.
    Vaccination: Take out at least 4 hives while they are building.
    Commander Idle: Allow for no more than 1 minute of time to pass in a game when an upgrade could be going.
  • TrCTrC Join Date: 2008-11-30 Member: 65612Members
    Achievements are retarted, I preferred if you did not add them at all.
    <!--quoteo(post=1779646:date=Jul 16 2010, 02:56 PM:name=Siduakal)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Siduakal @ Jul 16 2010, 02:56 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1779646"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><b>Fade to Black</b> - Kill a Fade with a Shotgun within 1 second of it blinking.

<b>Onos you didn't!</b> - Kill an Onos with a knife.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    That onos one is awesome!
    edited July 2010
    <b>Tank</b> - Take > 1000 damage as a heavy marine
    (or a large amount requiring you to be repaired)

<b>FIXIT FIXIT FIXIT</b> - Repair the same marine wearing heavy armor for > 1000 armor without that marine dying
  • HashashinHashashin Join Date: 2010-04-15 Member: 71416Members
    edited July 2010
    "This place crawls" As a skulk, parasite the all of the marines, and the command chair, without dying.
    <b>PEELS HEER!</b> - Drop 50 med packs (lifetime achievement)
  • LocaneLocane Join Date: 2003-11-14 Member: 22882Members, Constellation
    For the record, I think silly achievements would be a lot of fun.

Yes, you might have new people disrupting gameplay to get them, but seriously, in NS1, how many elite ninja marines would put 6 bullets in a skulk and shank it, just to see the knife icon?

My point is that you're going to have people doing it anyway, and in most of my experience playing NS the social repercussions for screwing off when you should be helping your team are enough of a deterrent that it kept people from griefing opportunistically.

Plus I REALLY like these achievements XD
  • PricePrice Join Date: 2003-09-27 Member: 21247Members
    edited July 2010
    Name of the achivement : for Marine / for Alien [icon visual]

Ideas:
    - incoming: jump as a marine on a alien/jump as a alien on a marine (if its possible)[No idea for icon.]
    - don't like cute: kill 10 gorges (marines only) [gorge face with cute eyes]
    - i am the species#1: kill 10 skulks in one round / kill 10 marines in one round [#1]
    - slaughter: kill any alien 5 times with a knife in on round / kill 5 marine in 10 seconds [a cleaver with blood]
    - surfer: stand 10 seconds on a building [surfboard]
    - stand still: kill 5 enemys while you don't move [saluting person]
    - laugher: taunt after killing a alien / chuckle after killing a marine [speech balloon]
    - cannon fodder: get killed 5 times by the same lerk / get killed 5 times from the same sentry ["a bullet in a meat" icon]
    - Command and Conquer: did all orders you got from the commander in one round [CnC icon]
    - medal of honor: win a round as marine and alien (SURE not same time...) [medals]
    - pathetic: get 10 deaths in 30 seconds [a bone icon]
    - field medic: weld 1000 Armor points / heal 1000 hp [health icon]
    - Elite: kill every player of the enemy team 1 time in 1 round [1337 icon]
    - road runner: walk 100.000 meters as a marine / alien at all [a goal flag]
    <!--quoteo(post=1779670:date=Jul 16 2010, 02:15 PM:name=PHLAK)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PHLAK @ Jul 16 2010, 02:15 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1779670"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><b>PEELS HEER!</b> - Drop 50 med packs (lifetime achievement)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

ROFL!
  • ZimbuTheMonkeyZimbuTheMonkey Join Date: 2010-07-14 Member: 72359Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1779665:date=Jul 16 2010, 03:09 PM:name=TrC)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TrC @ Jul 16 2010, 03:09 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1779665"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Achievements are retarted, I preferred if you did not add them at all.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It's very unproductive to work in absolutes.

What's wrong with an achievement that promotes teamwork? A new player will unlock and it will be positive reinforcement to stay the course.
    Achievements can be fun and rewarding if done properly.
    <!--quoteo(post=1779659:date=Jul 16 2010, 02:06 PM:name=PHLAK)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PHLAK @ Jul 16 2010, 02:06 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1779659"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><b>Like a Boss</b> - Play the commander an entire round and win<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

ROFL (again)
    <!--quoteo(post=1779670:date=Jul 16 2010, 03:15 PM:name=PHLAK)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PHLAK @ Jul 16 2010, 03:15 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1779670"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><b>PEELS HEER!</b> - Drop 50 med packs (lifetime achievement)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    That is great.

As others have said, I think these should be silly achievements that sort of tie in with the culture of the game. 50 awesomely hilarious achievements will be a lot better than 20 "are they kidding?" serious achievements.