The Eternity Code

Comments

• Cleric_EpochCleric_Epoch Join Date: 2003-06-26 Member: 17714Members, Constellation
    <b><u>The Science Lab</u></b>

<span style='color:gray'>/Guard "Oh, hurry up then! And go in."</span>

<i>The guard opens the lift doors and you step into a huge cargo lift. It goes down several floors then opens.
    The scientist you saw go in earlier is sitting at a console. He walks over too you when he sees the lift open.</i>

<span style='color:purple'>/Scientist "Ah, glad to see you arrived. What was your name again?"</span>

<u><b>The Messhall</b></u>

<span style='color:pink'>[Barter Success]</span>

<span style='color:gray'><span style='font-family:Courier'>/Fingers "Yeah the cat packs are bit expensive, haven't even tryed them out yet. I'll tell ya what. You can 'ave ' two for 20C. Just tell me how they went."

<span style='color:pink'>[Barter Failed]</span>

"As for the helmets they have Night vision, thermal and a built in targeter. Worth more then 40C in my opinion. What do ya say?"</span></span>
  • deaincaelodeaincaelo Join Date: 2003-09-11 Member: 20739Members
    edited February 2004
    <span style='color:pink'>"agreed. 60 for two cat-packs and an advanced helm. might as well spend it all, not like i have anything to save for."
    /barter " cha'know, tell you what. remeber the new guy? you make sure he can get his PDA before this next mission and i'll throw in my last 10 cd. that should just about cover the cost."
    *hands over the money, then heads to holo*</span>
  • Bill_DoorBill_Door Join Date: 2003-01-04 Member: 11792Members
    <span style='color:green'>"William Door reporting, sir."</span>
  • DemiguiseDemiguise Marks Servers Reg Join Date: 2004-01-19 Member: 25462Members
    <span style='color:Black'>*Walks over to the mess-hall to grab something to eat*</span>
  • Cleric_EpochCleric_Epoch Join Date: 2003-06-26 Member: 17714Members, Constellation
    <b><u>Science Labs</u></b>

<span style='color:purple'>/Scientist "Ah yes! I'm sorry I forgot. Follow me we'll be needing some samples."</span>

<i>The scientist walks behind a screen and waves you to come behind it.</i>

<u><b>The Mess Hall</b></u>

<span style='color:gray'><span style='font-family:Courier'>/Fingers "Ya got yourself a deal. I'll take what you got now."</span></span>

<span style='color:pink'>[70C deducted]</span>

<span style='color:gray'><span style='font-family:Courier'>/Fingers *I'll have the goods in your room before lights out.*
    *Becons Demiguise over.*
    "Psst! Hey, you can have a PDA if you give me 35C."</span></span>
    <span style='color:green'>"Ok"
    *Heads over to find out whats going on.*</span>
  • DemiguiseDemiguise Marks Servers Reg Join Date: 2004-01-19 Member: 25462Members
    <span style='color:black'>*is stunned*
    "sure, i really want it!"</span>
    <span style='color:pink'> "remeber, fingers isnt often this generous. your expected to pull your weight. consider this as an oppertunity. do not waste it."
    *heads off to holodeck to train*</span>
    <span style='color:black'>*begins playing around with it and uploading things as schematics for weapons and stuff.*</span>
    <u><b>The Science Labs</b></u>

<i>The scientist takes a blood and urine sample then leads you to a high security door.</i>

<span style='color:purple'>/Scientist "Well, here we are."
    *Swipes a card to open the door*
    "In we go."</span>

<i>The door slides and the scientist walks in. From what you can see from outside the room looks like an armoury.</i>

<u><b>The Mess Hall</b></u>

<span style='color:gray'><span style='font-family:Courier'>/Fingers "Hey, if you want it thats 35C you owe me. Whatda ya say?"</span></span>

<u><b>The holodeck</b></u>

<span style='color:gray'>/Guard "All holo programs are offline. I heard some fool shorted the system trying to knife a fade in the armoury. Hehehe. The tekheads are testing all our holo-generators to make sure this doesnt happen again. Your going to have to find somewhere else to play."</span>

<u><b>Locations</b></u>

Armoury
    Bridge
    Brig
    Dorms
    Docking Bays
    Holo-Deck
    Science Labs
    Sick Bay
    edited February 2004
    <span style='color:green'>*Follows him in thinking to myself "I have a <i>bad</i> feeling about this..."*</span>
    <span style='color:black'>*walks over to the holodeck and hacks into it*</span>
    just a couple of points, demi. i think you have to tell epoch that you actually paid for the PDA before fingers gives it to you so you can walk down to holoroom to try to hack it with the pda fingers will give you infront of the mean-looking burly gard posted to keep idjiots from frying themselves while attempting to hack into holoroom or knifing the generator. i think thats the longest non-run on sentance i've ever written.

<span style='color:pink'>"armory's closed, holo's closed. wheres a girl supposed to go to blow off steam?"</span>
  • P-KhanP-Khan Join Date: 2003-05-27 Member: 16776Members
    <span style='color:red'>*heads to mess hall*
    "Gonna get some more food...."
    *gets some food and sits down once again near the window, looking outside*
    "Wonder where she is..."
    *looks at necklace*</span>
    <u><b>The MessHall</b></u>

Pvt. Aaron 'Ox' Foster comes over and sits next to P-Khan.
    He trys to start up a conversation. Speaking in his gruff voice and drinking something that smells noxious from a hip flask.

<span style='color:CadetBlue'>/Aaron "You miss her, right?"
    *Takes another swig.*</span>

<u><b>HoloDeck</b></u>

<span style='color:gray'>/Guard "Hey you stop!"
    *Walks over to Demiguise and confiscates the PDA.*
    "Hacking on the station is illegal. You can have this...*waves the PDA around* when you get out of the brig."
    *Snaps cable ties on Demiguise's hands and leads him to the Brig.*</span>

<u><b>The Brig</b></u>

<i>In the brig a guard is sitting on a chair with is feet up on the table.
    The guard takes Demiguise and throws him in a cell. His PDA is locked in a desk the other warden is resting on.</i>

<span style='color:gray'>/Guard "I caught him trying to hack into our holosystems."

/<span style='font-family:Arial'>Warden "Good work, Go back to your post."
    *Turns to Demiguise in his cell.*
    "You'll be in there for six hours. Enjoy your stay</span>."</span>

<u><b>Science Lab</b></u>

<i>You walk into the armoury and see a stagering array of weapons mounted on wall racks.
    LMGs with extended magizines. HMGs with under-slung grenade launchers. And many more newer rifles you don't recognise.</i>

<span style='color:purple'>/Scientist "Come along now, you may fire these after experiment."
    *Walks into another room.*</span>
    <i>The next room looks like a firing range. Twenty targets and lined up at the end of the range. There is a table with a pistol and two magizines.</i>

<span style='color:purple'>/Scientist "First we must messure your firing accuracy before the enhancement."
    *Hands you the pistol with one magizine.*
    "With two magiznes of ten rounds. In your own time. Try to hit as many targets as possible."</span>

<b>Day 2 - 15:00</b>

Dee why don't you explore like Bill? You never know what you may find...
    <span style='color:green'>"Ok"
    *Picks up the pistol, loads a magazine and charges it.*
    "I'm sure an LMG'd be better for me though."
    [Aims, exhales and gently squeezes the trigger. Repeats until both magazines are spent]</span>
    <span style='color:red'>"What? Huh..."
    *scratches his head, in an embarassed sort of way*
    "You heard that right.... Well, let's just say that I won't be able to see her"
    *looks outside window, and then to necklace*
    "I don't know where she is.... This is the only thing I have from her"</span>
    sure. i just hope you have more then the one sub-quest going.

<span style='color:pink'>*decides to cheak out the bridge*</span>
    edited February 2004

<span style='color:cadetblue'>"Oh, I wont... err... pry. Can I get you a drink?"</span>

<u><b>The Bridge</b></u>

<i>You are stopped by two armed guards in heavy armour. One carrys a shotgun slung over his shoulder. The other is resting on a HMG.</i>
    <span style='color:gray'>/Guard 1 "Please state your name, rank and purpose!"</span>

<u><b>The Science Lab</b></u>

<i>You empty the two magizines into the targets and the scientist looks at his computer screen.</i>

<span style='color:purple'>/Scientist "16 out of 20. Not bad. Come back to the lab with me and I will inject you with the stimulant."
    *Walks back through the armoury and into the Lab.*</span>

<u><b>The Brig</b></u>

<i>Sgt. Epoch strolls into the brig. The Warden stands up hastily and salutes him.</i>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:gray'>/Warden "Sir! Wasn't expecting you today. Here is the key card."
    *Pulls a key card out of his pocket labeled 31 and offers it to Epoch.*</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Put that away! I have come to visit my charge."
    *Points to Demiguise.*</span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:gray'>/Warden "Oh, sorry Sir, you usally..."
    </span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>*Stops the Warden mid-sentance and speaks*
    "Just hand me Private Demiguise's key card and leave us be."</span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:gray'>/Warden *Lowers his head and does as he is told.*</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>*Walks to Demiguise's cell and opens the door, then takes a seat on the paper thin bed next to Demiguise.*
    "How'd you wind up in here then mate?"</span>

<b>Day 2 - 15:30</b>
    <span style='color:red'>"Sure mate. A drink is always good"</span>
    <span style='color:green'>*I follow the scientist into the lab*</span>
    <span style='color:pink'>/charm "i'm dea, in epochs squad. this is the bridge, ne?"</span>

Ox pours you out a drink from his flask. The liquid is quite thick and smells acoholic.

<span style='color:cadetblue'>"I usauly drown my sorrows in this."
    *Raises his flask.*
    "To the future!"</span>

<u><b>The Bridge</b></u>

<span style='color:gray'>/Guard 1 "Sorry only authorsied personel are allowed on the bridge, please understand we can't have anyone strolling around in there."</span>

The scientist walks to a vault in the wall and pulls out a case. He opens it to reveal several needles.

<span style='color:purple'>/Scientist "You completed all the documents yes? I wouldn't want to be held liable for any... acidents. The records show a clean bill of health."</span>

The Brig

<span style='color:blue'>*Walks to Demiguise's cell and opens the door, then takes a seat on the paper thin bed next to Demiguise.*
    "How'd you wind up in here then mate?"</span>

<b>Day 2 - 15:33 </b>
    <span style='color:green'>"Documents? You mean the legal disclaimers and that sort of stuff? Yeah, I signed them. And yep, I've got a clean bill of health from my last medical checkup."
    *Looks unhappy at the needles*
    "Eh... I dislike injections. Can we get this over with fast?"</span>
    <span style='color:pink'>/pursuade "of course i understand. but theres no reason not to let me in there. not like we're not all frontiersmen, ne. i dont have acess? what, do you really think i'm gunna cause trouble?"</span>
  • FranticNSFranticNS Join Date: 2003-11-21 Member: 23294Members
    edited February 2004
    <span style='color:lightgreen'>*bursts into the mess hall spouting curses and ranting*
    "The damn Docs! Tinkering with me mind, tink that im a few cards short!"
    *walks over to the bar*
    "Hey F*** **** get me a beer!</span>

<span style='color:purple'>/Barman *Raises an eyebrow.*</span>

<span style='color:cadetblue'>/Ox "Hey language mate! We wouldn't want the doctors taking you away again."</span>

<u><b>The Bridge</b></u>

<span style='color:pink'>[Persuade failed]</span>

<span style='color:gray'>/Guard 2 "You heard the man."
    *Lowers his shot gun to a ready position.*
    "Move along please."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>/Scientist "For best effect this must be injected directly into the heart. Please remove your top and take a seat. You will be given a local anistitic for the pain."</span>

There is an operating chair behind you. The scientist pulls a curtain around it, sealing you in a shroud of privacy. It is just you, him and the needle.

<b>Day 2 - 15:35</b>
    <span style='color:green'>"Bloody 'ell...!"
    *Turns white*
    "Does it have to? Isn't it better intravenous? Less chance of accident?"</span>
  • FranticNSFranticNS Join Date: 2003-11-21 Member: 23294Members
    <span style='color:lightgreen'>"Eh? Your as big as an Ox, lad! And whose your friend? Can you hold ye ale?
    Ehey barkeep get us a'round or two!"

*Moves over to Ox's table and plops down*

"Im Frantic"

*stares at P-Khan and offers hand*</span>
    <span style='color:pink'>*upon seeing the shotgun, i decide to go visit julia in the med bay*
    "no need to be hostile, boys. i just wanted to see what the bridge looks like."
    *heads to med*</span>