The Eternity Code

1262728293032»

Comments

• deaincaelodeaincaelo Join Date: 2003-09-11 Member: 20739Members
    <span style='color:pink'>"copy copy. three hostiles incoming here.will hold as long as possible."
    [throws my hand grenade and]
    *ducks behind a crate*</span>
  • Cleric_EpochCleric_Epoch Join Date: 2003-06-26 Member: 17714Members, Constellation
    edited May 2004
    Sorry for my absence. I've been having problems at home. I will be moving out soon and may have no internet connection for a while.

I have updated the map if you want to flick back. And I have edited the text to incorperate all of Pathelions actions.

<u><b>The Space Station</b></u>

<i>Your comms burst into life. Static at first, then a pre-recording of Epoch's voice.</i>

<span style='color:blue'>"This is your Commander speaking. Lower your weapons and surrender yourselves to the guards and you will not be hurt."</span>

<i>It plays again and again over all comm channels.</i>

<span style='color:white'>Ground Floor, White Line - Docking Bays, The Impervious</span>

<u><b>The Impervious</b></u>

<span style='color:pink'>[The guards scatter as the grenade rolls towards them. But they are not fast enough. All three are hit by the blast, one with an LMG manages to avoid the worse of the blast by diving behind the many crates that litter the glass tunnel.
    The glass cracks. Hairlines run through it and you hear the hiss of air being sucked out.]</span>

<i>Air Pressure 80%
    Glass Integrity 65%</i>

<b>The Holo-Room Lift</b>

<span style='color:purple'>First Floor, Purple Line - Computer Core, Holo-Deck,</span>

<i>The lift arrives at the floor and the doors oepn with a ping. On your HUD it shows two ways of getting to the ship. The first is through the Command Centre, the other is through the Science Labs.</i>

<b>The Brig</b>

<span style='color:red'>Second Floor, Red Line - Armoury, Brig, Dorms,</span>

<b>The Lift</b>

<span style='color:lightgreen'>Third Floor, Green Line - Science Labs,</span>

<span style='color:orange'>[A trolley loaded with computer parts in plastic crates is the only cover. While not bullet proof it is opaque. As you return fire most of your shots go wide. But you manage to hit the SG guard in the shoulder. He reels back, and lets of a shot into the celling. Pellets bouce of the walls around the corridor. The other soldier seems reluctant to fire at the crate of parts you have hidden behind. The lift is at the second floor and heading down.]</span>

<u><b><span style='color:gray'>Health/Armour</span></b></u>

<span style='color:green'>Bill - 150/25</span>
    <span style='color:yellow'>Spacer - 90/23</span>

<span style='color:gray'>-------------------</span>
    <span style='color:purple'>Dee - 85/10</span>

<span style='color:gray'><u><b>Enemy Health/Armour</b></u>

LMG Soldier 1 - 20/0
    LMG Soldier 2 - 60/5
    HMG Soldier 1 - 33/0</span>

<span style='color:orange'>Wraith - 80/12</span>

LMG Guard 1 - 100/25
    Shotgun Guard 2 - 80/5</span>
  • Bill_DoorBill_Door Join Date: 2003-01-04 Member: 11792Members
    <span style='color:green'>*Checks to see if the phase gate is working*</span>
  • Cleric_EpochCleric_Epoch Join Date: 2003-06-26 Member: 17714Members, Constellation
    Bill check the map, your top right, nowhere near a PG.
    <span style='color:pink'>[/intimidate] "leave now and i'll let you live."
    *voicecomm*
    "hurry up, the docing tube is depressurizing!"</span>
  • ParhelionParhelion Join Date: 2003-05-29 Member: 16821Members, NS1 Playtester
    <span style='color:orange'>*takes more careful aim, wary not to let any vital parts of his body stray outside the outline of the box of parts. He then [fires at the shotgunner’s head again]*
    “Hold it together, Dea, we’re coming.”</span>
    edited May 2004
    <u><b>The Space Station</b></u>

<i>The message repeats again, over all comm channels.</i>

<span style='color:blue'>"This is your Commander speaking. Lower your weapons and surrender yourselves to the guards and you will not be hurt."</span>

<span style='color:white'>Ground Floor, White Line - Docking Bays, The Impervious</span>

<u><b>The Impervious</b></u>

<i>More cracks start to appear in the reinforced glass in the docking tube.</i>

<span style='color:pink'>[Pursuade failed]</span>

<i>The guards shout something back in Russian and the one with the HMG makes some crude hand gestures.</i>

<span style='color:pink'>[The guard with the heavy machine gun gives covering fire while tthe two with LMGs break cover to close with you. The surpressive fire is not the most accurate, most bullets fly over or into the box your behind. Some hitting the windows of the docking tunnel.]</span>

<i>Air Pressure 75%
    Glass Integrity 60%</i>

<u><b>The Lift</b></u>

<span style='color:lightgreen'>Third Floor, Green Line - Science Labs,</span>

<span style='color:orange'>[The lift arrives at your floor and the doors open. The shotgunner goes down with a bullet in his forehead. The other guard fires his clip at you. None hit but you are drivien into cover. Then he picks up the fallen shotgun and upon seeing the lift open fires at the crates your behind. The cover offers little protection behind the spead of pellets from the shotgun. Though not a direct hit you take a shot to you legs.]</span>

<u><b><span style='color:gray'>Health/Armour</span></b></u>

<span style='color:green'>Bill - 150/25</span>
    <span style='color:yellow'>Spacer - 90/23</span>

<span style='color:purple'>Dee - 85/10</span>

LMG Soldier 1 - 20/0
    LMG Soldier 2 - 60/5
    HMG Soldier 1 - 33/0</span>

<span style='color:orange'>Wraith - 60/0</span>

Shotgun Guard 1 - 100/25
    Shotgun Guard 2 - Dead</span>
  • ParhelionParhelion Join Date: 2003-05-29 Member: 16821Members, NS1 Playtester
    <span style='color:orange'>*grimaces heavily in pain, then whips out his pistol and fires the full clip at the soldier, aiming for his chest to incapacitate or kill him so he has time to reach the lift safely*
    "Wraith here, hit again...ow, damn...bloody hurts..."</span>
    <span style='color:pink'>[snipes the HMG soldier with my pistol]
    "what, are you stupid? this docking tube is gunna blow. frelling brainless russians."</span>
  • SpacerSpacer Invented dogs Join Date: 2003-05-02 Member: 16008Members
    <span style='color:yellow'>*smacks the lift button to head up to wraith's floor*
    *taps voicecomm*
    "Hold on Wraith, we're coming"</span>

I was waiting for Bill's idea on what to do, but he seems to have disappeared
  • Bill_DoorBill_Door Join Date: 2003-01-04 Member: 11792Members
    <span style='color:green'>*Follows Spacer*</span>

I had some internet trouble.
    I'm sorry to announce that I don't know whether my RPGs will be continuing as I will not be able to post for a while.
    I've been having problems at home and I've been living at a friends without access to a PC.
    I am in the process of moving out from my home. And will not have easy access to the internet for a month or so and will not be able to post.