Sync error 0x83860012

13»

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USAMembers, Forum Moderators, Forum staff Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Posts: 690 mod
    The only dev I've seen in this thread is Madsauce, back in March. The post asks all that have the issue hit "agree" on the post so they have some idea how many have the issue. Last I knew, he's still been working on bugfixing.
    Subnautica stuff:
    Official Subnautica discord chat: https://discord.gg/subnautica
    For updates on Console progress for both Subnautica and Below Zero, check the favro page, here.
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands.
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).
  • EverReddyEverReddy UKMembers Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Posts: 206 Advanced user
    I tried re-installing Subnautica again last week as I really fancy getting back into it, but I'm still getting the same sync issue. Is there any likelihood of this getting resolved as I've been playing since early access and come close to finishing several times, but I've always been stopped by issues with my saves. I don't mind starting from scratch again as it's a great game, but only once I know my saves will be okay.
    Would rather lose by an inch than win by a mile. If you have to win to have fun, you've already lost.

Member of Gamers Respawn - Mature gaming community for gamers aged 21+. We are a friendly bunch who like to have a laugh, chat about gaming, share banter and game together when we can. If you are bored of gaming alone feel free to check out our forums and say hello at www.gamersrespawn.co.uk
  • KalimKalim Members Join Date: 2020-02-10 Member: 257744Posts: 2 Fully active user
    I'm currently having the same issue after just moving my xbox one x into a different place in the house, i've attempted everything from clearing my local files to doing a power cycle to doing a soft reset, and nothing seems to work
  • EverReddyEverReddy UKMembers Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Posts: 206 Advanced user
    narfblat wrote: »
    The only dev I've seen in this thread is Madsauce, back in March. The post asks all that have the issue hit "agree" on the post so they have some idea how many have the issue. Last I knew, he's still been working on bugfixing.

Yeah, I had a DM from him in April saying he was looking into it, but not heard anything since. Would be nice to get some kind of update given the the severity of the issue for those that have it and the fact that it's been 10 months since then.
    Would rather lose by an inch than win by a mile. If you have to win to have fun, you've already lost.

Member of Gamers Respawn - Mature gaming community for gamers aged 21+. We are a friendly bunch who like to have a laugh, chat about gaming, share banter and game together when we can. If you are bored of gaming alone feel free to check out our forums and say hello at www.gamersrespawn.co.uk
    zazufazu
  • zazufazuzazufazu Florida Members Join Date: 2020-02-23 Member: 258221Posts: 1 Fully active user
    the game crashed And straight up deleted my gams, tried to sync it back but haven’t had any luck. I’m very upset about this because i had about 100+ hours on the game.
    zazufazu wrote: »
    the game crashed And straight up deleted my gams, tried to sync it back but haven’t had any luck. I’m very upset about this because i had about 100+ hours on the game.

I was really hopeful of there being a fix when @madsauce messaged me last April to say he was going to work with Microsoft to resolve the issue, but it's disappointing that it's now been 10 months without even an update. :/

I'd love to get back into the game and keep checking here to see if there's any news, but until the issue is fixed there's very little point. :(

• Ape21Ape21 IndiaMembers Join Date: 2020-01-17 Member: 257228Posts: 6 Fully active user
    Syncing can be painful sometimes. Maybe it is due to the load on the servers. I fully powered off the Xbox and rebooted. If it doesn't work that way. Give it a rest then try few hours later.