I am so very angry right now...

1235»

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    edited February 2018
    Alright, please don't vent about it here (there's a reddit thread right there you can do that in), but this is what I was talking about by extremes not being able to be appeased. :/
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    Alright, please don't vent about it here, but this is what I was talking about by extremes not being able to be appeased. :/

This being the official forums are exactly the right place to vent. This happened to Bethesda and Bungie. It's not because the company in question made Subnautica (a good game, yes, with some flaws) they should be exempt of this criticism.

But, well, I said my piece. Like it, dislike it, doesn't matter. At least there is only this thread about it, instead of dozens upon dozens.
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    edited February 2018
    "a lynching"

Wow. So he was dragged out of his home, castrated, hung from a tree, burned to death, and then hacked to pieces for souvenirs, by a mob who had no evidence but a lot of hatred (and usually a hidden financial motive)? Yeah... no. That's the exact opposite of what happened.

This thread is an excellent way to determine who in here is RL trash, and it's about the percentage of you commenting that I expected. Y'all seem to think that expressing bigotry is harmless fun and nobody should ever receive any kind of negative repercussions from it. That worldview is out of date.

In conclusion: You're so angry? Good. Die mad about it.
  • FoxyFoxy United Kingdom Join Date: 2014-08-19 Member: 198032Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    ...This thread is an excellent way to determine who in here is RL trash, ... You're so angry? Good. Die mad about it.

This is a contentious issue and one that people clearly wish to debate. Let's keep this thread civil.

• LostcustomerLostcustomer Join Date: 2018-02-07 Member: 237091Members
    It is good that this happened because I just got a new computer and was about to buy the game when I saw this.
    I do not spend money on sjws. It's a great shame, I've been looking forward to this game with it's excellent sound and atmosphere.
  • RalijRalij US Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217092Members
    Curious, is there any way to measure the impact of something like this? Or would those kind of numbers not be something that could be extrapolated or not available to the general public?
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    Perhaps not available to the general public. Mostly to the companies and journos then.
  • CriticalAntCriticalAnt goo Join Date: 2018-02-07 Member: 237102Members
    edited February 2018
    Unconstructive comment removed
  • CriticalAntCriticalAnt goo Join Date: 2018-02-07 Member: 237102Members
    edited February 2018
    Unconstructive comment removed
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    edited February 2018
    Stakhanov wrote: »
    The one thing that does disgust me is the massive dump of negative reviews for reasons completely irrelevant to Subnautica. It's a beautiful game that deserves respect , even the former sound designer would agree.

I completely agree. Why are so many people refusing to buy the game because of how UWE runs it’s company?
This discussion has been closed.