The Story Of Julian. The One And Only Survivor Of The Rich Clan Airship.

124»

Comments

• DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited January 2017
    Oh shit, I just found out he's back. I bet he be like...

If that is true, then he's probably "smart" enough to still be using caps in his unusual manner...

Something that'll never give him away to the Mods.

< eyeroll >

The "one and only survivor" has taken his last bow, probably time for this thread to do the same.
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    Memorial to Julian. He changed this forum forever.

5xwqlyocrwj4.jpg
  • SnowballSniperSnowballSniper Join Date: 2016-12-02 Member: 224443Members
    edited January 2017
    Day 1. The Day I Got Here. When I Woke Up I Was Immediately Surprised By The Fact About The Escape Pod Was Damaged. It Has Been Tested With Everything With No Damage But This? Impossible! I Honestly Said "What Could Have Damaged The Escape Pod? Its Impossible To Damage It!" (Please Don't Be A Gramzi And Annoy Me About My Grammar Errors.) I Sighed And Left The Escape Pod. The Aroura Was What I Saw First. "Wow. What Could Have Happened To That?" Then I Looked Behind Myself. And I Saw The Airship. When I Saw The Airship I Said "What!?!? WHAT!?!? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE AIRSHIP!?!?" I Was Surprised. Then I Just Decided To Go Into The Water. How? Simple. Sprinting. And Jumping. When I Gone Underwater (I'm A Lucario Because Why Not.) I Saw A Warper. Then I Heard It Through My Suits Radio And It Said "Subject Detected. Main Task Switched." I Then Get My Main Stasis Cannon And I Launch It At The Warper To Get It To Stay Still So I Cant Be Launched Away. Then I Get Into The Escape Pod Then Go To Its Storage Bay. Then I Get The Base Building Kit And Just Get Back Out. Then I Start Building My Base. And It Looks A lot Different Then Everybody Else's. And Its Small At First. It Has A Basic Eternal Power Generator Model 1. The Eternal Power Generator Can Be Upgraded. I Always Have My First Models Made Without Any Materials Needed. But The Upgrades Will Take Some Materials. Despite Being Second In Command Of The Rich Clan (I Was There When It Started.) The Tools Were On Emergency Mode And You Will Need A Super Computer For Them To Be Put Off Of Emergency Mode. But That Will Need A lot Of Materials To Make. Day 2. I Got A Repair Tool After A While Of Working In The Base. When I Got It I Said "Yes! A Repair Tool!" I Then Gone To The Escape Pod To Repair It. When I Repaired It I Got A 10% Material Discount Meaning I Can Get Things Faster. But Then I Realized. I Might Have Forgotten About A Possible Explosion Chance. But It Will Take A Few More Days To Have It Explode. Episode 1 Ends Here. You Guys Can Change The Episodes. If You Want To Join Of If You Want Other Things To Happen.

why?
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    His legacy will live on...

• awesomeguy101awesomeguy101 Join Date: 2016-06-21 Member: 218886Members
    WHY IS THIS GUY BANNED!?!
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members

He was 11, you need to be 13 to post
  • sayerulzsayerulz oregon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203493Members
    He was 11 month's old? I would have guessed younger.
    edited January 2017

He was 11, you need to be 13 to post

Not only that, he was foolish enough to tell a Mod he was underage in a post.

An Education...
    Sometimes, it's not a bad thing.
    B)
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    sayerulz wrote: »
    He was 11 month's old? I would have guessed younger.

@sayerulz
    eet9zht16u83.jpg
    Ok now he can't post and your roasting him. That's just cruel. I know what it's like to be banned from an online activity for seemingly no reason but celebrating the ban?! That is a whole new level.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Ok now he can't post and your roasting him. That's just cruel. I know what it's like to be banned from an online activity for seemingly no reason but celebrating the ban?! That is a whole new level.

Well he was quite hated on the fourm becase of his stubbornness to not correct his typing. And trying to do a colab with a great author. Also he necro posted a lot of threads and made nonsensical posts about "Rich clan"

Hey, I was just commenting on @sayerulz's comic grammatical slip-up. Julian was an interesting character that spiced up the daily forum life.
  • TheRelmLordTheRelmLord The Void Join Date: 2017-01-04 Member: 226060Members
    I Dont Have Autism. I Have Assburgers Syndrome.
    We've all been kids, and we've all made mistakes.
    He also claimed to have autism, which I came to completely believe.
    Well he was quite hated on the fourm becase of his stubbornness to not correct his typing. And trying to do a colab with a great author. Also he necro posted a lot of threads and made nonsensical posts about "Rich clan"

I didn't like his style, it annoyed the hell out of me, but I think "hate" is a strong word. I think if someone actually hates another person based on such petty issues, they need to get a grip.

If I look back on my very early online posts, anything 10+ years ago, it's extremely embarrassing.

Julian was never afraid to be who he wanted to be, that deserves at least some respect, on some level. Even if it was annoying. I wish I'd had that courage when I was that young.

Yea I worded that wrong it's midnight where I am now so sleep is setting in.
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    edited January 2017
    Don't think any more of it, I wasn't talking about you in particular, but I think you're right. The ire directed towards the kid in general always seemed way too much.
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    Memorial to Julian. He changed this forum forever.

5xwqlyocrwj4.jpg

This is incredible, however.
    And it's probably time to move on.
    I'm pretty sure continued discussion of moderation of a forum poster, is probably some kind of violation.

B)
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    edited January 2017
    Hopefully he'll be back in a couple of years, with a couple years' worth of maturity added. Time will tell.
    After the suspected death of their leader Julian the Rich Clan went into a state of chaos. All of his online accounts were banned and half of Rich Clan were "eliminated" under curious circumstances. The remaining members are still missing. In the end under crippiling debt from trying to stay hidden the remaining members of Rich Clan were found dead behind a wall in StikBound Apartments. The owners are know enemy's of Rich Clan and are currently undergoing trial for their suspected crimes. Allterra has seized all all owed money from Rich Clan. The situation is gradualy getting worse.
    Actually Ty Is The Creator And Leader 1. Im Just Second In Command.
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    tfw I will never get more fanfic gold to punish my body with
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members
    Someone could make a "fan" made continuation
    Someone could make a "fan" made continuation

OHhohohohoo!!! that would be... interesting