FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (with Dev updates) - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING [Updated 13/03/17]

124»

Comments

• Jman426Jman426 United StatesMembers Join Date: 2018-12-16 Member: 246039Posts: 10 Fully active user
    Okay, so I know this has probably been discussed before but how about an in game map for the Xbox version? We don't, or can't access x,y,z coordinates to find things. I an at the very tail end of the game. I found out I need the Cyclops shield generator to complete the Neptune rocket. Guess what the only blueprint in the game is that I don't have. Take 2 guesses and the first one doesn't count. I have visited all the wrecks that supposedly have this datapad upgrade in it with the exception of the one in the Sea Treaders path. Why have I not visited it you ask? Because I can't find the damn thing!! The interactive map is absolutely zero help for Xbox players as it gives general direction only. If you're a pc player all you have to do is match the coordinates. Bingo, you're there. A map please! So I can at least approximate where I am in relation to my life pod and while looking at maps online.
    mrsnutnut77
  • PlsmenIMStuckPlsmenIMStuck UKMembers Join Date: 2018-12-20 Member: 246524Posts: 3 Fully active user
    Hello devs,

I'm playing xbox one, and I'm stuck in a predicament, so I'm here to request a feature/patch to help (probs not just myself.)

So either, can you implement a reset character function from the pause menu, or can the prawn suit not produce o2 when the power cells have run out. anything to get me unstuck

I love the game and have put 3 days into it but I can't bring myself to start over haha, thanks for reading.

Much love Microwave
  • Die111100Die111100 Members Join Date: 2019-01-17 Member: 248859Posts: 1 Fully active user
    Devs i dont mean to sound like a pain but could you bring back consol commands for xbox one
  • SmokeDrSpecialSmokeDrSpecial Members Join Date: 2019-01-30 Member: 249660Posts: 2 Fully active user
    When will it be again Languages Hungary Subtitle?
  • bhume89bhume89 KentuckyMembers Join Date: 2020-05-12 Member: 260968Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Sorry if this is not the right place for this, I have searched the internet quite a bit but can not really find an answer. As far as the base PS4 and base Xbox One, is there any sort of consensus on which console the game runs better on? Or are they about the same at this time with all the updates?
  • soggyfever4568soggyfever4568 Members Join Date: 2020-05-20 Member: 261190Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    hi, devs,

I've been playing subnautica on Xbox one for quite a while now and I've been loving it but there's an issue I was wondering is gonna be fixed at some point the issue is that animations and sound fx for hatches and bulkhead doors in bases I've been working on when I reload the save later will be missing and the camera will just glitch. :)
  • ongyokiongyoki IowaMembers Join Date: 2020-08-16 Member: 263303Posts: 2 Fully active user
    Hello. I seen tbat there's new items and creatures in subnautica for the xbox one. No matter what i do i can't find the new updates/dlc. Could someone help?
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USAMembers, Forum Moderators, Forum staff Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Posts: 758 mod
    @onyoki
    Sorry, Below Zero hasn't come to Xbox1 yet. It is a standalone game, not a dlc, so it will be a separate purchase.
    Subnautica stuff:
    Official Subnautica discord chat: https://discord.gg/subnautica
    For updates on Console progress for both Subnautica and Below Zero, check the favro page, here.
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands.
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).