FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (with Dev updates) - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING [Updated 13/03/17]

124»

Comments

• Jman426Jman426 United States Join Date: 2018-12-16 Member: 246039Members
    Okay, so I know this has probably been discussed before but how about an in game map for the Xbox version? We don't, or can't access x,y,z coordinates to find things. I an at the very tail end of the game. I found out I need the Cyclops shield generator to complete the Neptune rocket. Guess what the only blueprint in the game is that I don't have. Take 2 guesses and the first one doesn't count. I have visited all the wrecks that supposedly have this datapad upgrade in it with the exception of the one in the Sea Treaders path. Why have I not visited it you ask? Because I can't find the damn thing!! The interactive map is absolutely zero help for Xbox players as it gives general direction only. If you're a pc player all you have to do is match the coordinates. Bingo, you're there. A map please! So I can at least approximate where I am in relation to my life pod and while looking at maps online.
  • PlsmenIMStuckPlsmenIMStuck UK Join Date: 2018-12-20 Member: 246524Members
    Hello devs,

I'm playing xbox one, and I'm stuck in a predicament, so I'm here to request a feature/patch to help (probs not just myself.)

So either, can you implement a reset character function from the pause menu, or can the prawn suit not produce o2 when the power cells have run out. anything to get me unstuck

I love the game and have put 3 days into it but I can't bring myself to start over haha, thanks for reading.

Much love Microwave
  • Die111100Die111100 Join Date: 2019-01-17 Member: 248859Members
    Devs i dont mean to sound like a pain but could you bring back consol commands for xbox one
  • SmokeDrSpecialSmokeDrSpecial Join Date: 2019-01-30 Member: 249660Members
    When will it be again Languages Hungary Subtitle?
  • bhume89bhume89 Kentucky Join Date: 2020-05-12 Member: 260968Members
    Sorry if this is not the right place for this, I have searched the internet quite a bit but can not really find an answer. As far as the base PS4 and base Xbox One, is there any sort of consensus on which console the game runs better on? Or are they about the same at this time with all the updates?
  • soggyfever4568soggyfever4568 Join Date: 2020-05-20 Member: 261190Members
    hi, devs,

I've been playing subnautica on Xbox one for quite a while now and I've been loving it but there's an issue I was wondering is gonna be fixed at some point the issue is that animations and sound fx for hatches and bulkhead doors in bases I've been working on when I reload the save later will be missing and the camera will just glitch. :)
  • ongyokiongyoki Iowa Join Date: 2020-08-16 Member: 263303Members
    Hello. I seen tbat there's new items and creatures in subnautica for the xbox one. No matter what i do i can't find the new updates/dlc. Could someone help?
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    @onyoki
    Sorry, Below Zero hasn't come to Xbox1 yet. It is a standalone game, not a dlc, so it will be a separate purchase.
  • ChimangoChimango Chimango Join Date: 2021-05-03 Member: 269689Members
    I have started Subnautica (PS4 Version) in my PS5. With the next gen update coming, will I be able to use my current save on the Subnautica (PS5 Version) ?
  • msamway1msamway1 Nanton Alberta Join Date: 2021-05-12 Member: 269946Members
    Subnautica if you can read this it’s a cry for help … in the state of play trailer it says for PS4 versions they can upgrade to the ps5 version for no additional cost.. PlayStation is telling me I have to pay 40$ for the new below zero game after I just bought the original 2 days ago . I’m so confused on if the new content is free as per the trailer or if it’s full price . Jeff the audio producer state of play trailer
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    edited May 2021
    @msamway1 the free upgrade just means you get the version of the game that is updated to play better on the new console; if you bought Subnautica on ps4, you can play the PS5 version of Subnautica. This is not new content, it just lets you play a smoother game.

Below Zero has always been a separate purchase.
  • CloverBeastCloverBeast Join Date: 2021-05-17 Member: 270195Members
    Hello developers, I currently have subnautica on Nintendo Switch and I've gotten 16 hours into the game and when I loaded it back up because of a technical glitch concerning the thermoblade, with the bubble still showing up even though I have put it away, my game will not load and it keeps on crashing as soon as I tried to load up my save file
    Please, this needs to be made aware, because I pre ordered the game was extremely excited for it only to find out that this would happen as soon as I finally got far enough into the game where I could make some real progress

• AtOwNAtOwN Rochester NY Join Date: 2021-05-17 Member: 270228Members
    *ignore* I guess I have to wait a full day and post at least once to make my own discussion. Sigh... I just want to ask a question *sad*
  • stolsonstolson Join Date: 2021-05-19 Member: 270321Members
    @narfblat are you saying that the PS4/PS5 versions of Below Zero don’t give the free upgrade path?

It seems you get both when you buy the digital copy on the PS Store, but myself and others over on Reddit haven’t been able to upgrade with the disc version.
  • var7envar7en belarus Join Date: 2021-05-22 Member: 270511Members
    nintendo switch постоянно вылетает. постоянно ошибка. автосохранения нет. если не сохраниться то все. пропало. с горем пополам прошел 72 игровых дня. теперь ошибка при загрузке игры((((
    @stolson My post was just saying that buying the original Subnautica game does not include Below Zero, as the standalone expansion is a separate purchase.

Is there an option to register your disc version? That might allow upgrading. Also try contacting ps and unknownworlds support.