MurphyIdiot · NS2 programmer
- Last Active
- Members, Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
155. Ah, I understand now. Ok, I set the Id to default to EntityId_Invalid.
162. I misunderstood your repro steps. Now I understand. I will look into it.
165. I would want to address this beyond just displaying a warning (alt…
159. You can select the field by clicking on it and then press the backspace key.
160. Good idea. Added a card.
161. Reproduced. Added a card. I noticed you can deselect the entity and reselect to "fix" this problem.
153. Added a note to the documentation.
154. I changed it to be case insensitive. I was going to add versions of Self_GetComponents() and Self_GetComponent() that take a ComponentType but there were complications so holding off on that.<…I have added some cards for these requests.
144. I'll talk to Max about it.
145. I'll fix that.
I'm looking into 146 now
147. Is this creating a problem for you or just seems wrong? These objects are being created/destroyed in the prediction world but this …Perhaps we can support at least some kind of compressed audio format. I wonder what would be best. Is ogg vorbis decent?
I will add a card in Trello but it will have to be a lower priority task for now as we have some bigger things we ne…Is there any reason you can't convert the midi to wav?Does the white bony area represent invulnerability while the red in the back is the extra damage zone?
That should be possible. I'll have to think how best to implement that. Thanks for sharing your work! We are all really looking forwar…Any suggestions for how we should best inform players?
All we are saying right now is you can open source anything you create. That is unrelated to licensing for resale or whatever. So there are no plans to support exporting your project…132. Interesting! No idea!
133. I noticed this myself yesterday. It has been added to our bug list. Thanks!
134. Done!We changed the vector multiply operator to just multiply the two vectors together.
I noticed that darkGrey = 0.66, 0.66, 0.66, 1.00 in your example. That seems relatively light for a dark grey but I assume that is just how it is defined …Thanks again @Brute!
77. That is a good question. I don't think an error should be displayed in this case. It is just a null operation. The same is tru…@Brute That is excellent feedback. I am now entering a lot of it into our task tracker. Some of the easier tasks I am working on as part of this card: in My first impressions, suggestions and a few questions.... Comment by MurphyIdiot December 2014@Howser Those look great! In any case, make sure you upload them as an art set to the Workshop eventually. I'm sure many people would love to create games with them.We are definitely supporting a form of "gameplay scripting" without the need to write any code. However, it looks quite different from the example you posted (and admittedly isn't as powerful YET). The main difference is that this system exists "in …