Congrats Unknown Worlds! Welcome to Xbox One!

2»

Comments

• HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    Does anyone know when it is fully released yet?

It's 1.0 released for the PC, the Xbox also received an update on the same day that gave it all of the same content as PC. However the devs said they want to focus on some Xbox specific performance improvements before they release it as 1.0 on Xbox. They don't have a date yet, but my guess would be in about a month.
  • NorCali925NorCali925 Pittsburg,Ca Join Date: 2018-03-14 Member: 239064Members
    Can't get past the loading screen can anyone help?
  • measlesmeasles Join Date: 2007-02-26 Member: 60122Members, Constellation
    woo hoo!
    Xbone,, Im finally getting back into gaming! (since the accident)
    prejugedpig10
  • LindamantoothLindamantooth Join Date: 2018-07-05 Member: 241927Members
    That's great news. I love this game.
  • RJEB94RJEB94 Canada Join Date: 2018-07-24 Member: 242436Members
    Hello. I know this is a pretty old thread and I am hoping the devs will read what i write here but I just have a small question. I have been playing Subnautica on Xbox one game preview since day 1 but i have stopped playing. I am an OCD type of player that does not like playing games if it is missing any updates but since Subnautica is pretty close to a console release i just have to ask this to calm my OCD problem. Are we missing any updates?? Does xbox one have everything the PC version has and the last update before launch is just bug fixes now?? Now if we have everything then i will start playing subnautica all the way through to the end game sequence. But if we are still waiting on 1 more update then my OCD will keep me from playing until that update comes out. So is the next update a content update or are you goes just polishing up the rest of the bugs for version 1.0??
  • Icy_69Icy_69 Join Date: 2019-02-12 Member: 250876Members
    Are you kidding me?!
    My goddamn save file is completely fucked (24hrs+ of progresss) because of one stupid thing. I jumped in the prawn suit and fell through the map and i cant die so im stuck.
    You have time to make a bloody DLC but noooooo you cant make framerate better.
    Seriously £30 for a game like this seems like a rip off. This has conpletely put me off of below zero and Any future or present UWE games im not impressed. Minecraft runs better than this and that realllly says something. I understand its hard to make a game but still.
  • ShawnKingstonShawnKingston USA Join Date: 2019-07-11 Member: 253688Members
    Can someone please help.
    My xbox one x will not connect to the internet automatically. I have to either go into settings and test the connection or set up the network again for it to work. Even then it will only stay connected for 2-5 minutes. Nothing else in the house (TV, pc, laptop, phones, ps4 etc) has this issue with connecting to the internet just this junk ass useless console. What can I do to resolve this issue?

• YeahSubnauticaYeahSubnautica Join Date: 2020-01-31 Member: 257524Members
    When will Subnautica below zero come out on Xbox or did it already come out because it said it would come out Jan 30
  • mizzmizzmizzmizz Japan Join Date: 2020-04-01 Member: 259444Members
    Do you have plans subnautica release in Japanese Xbox store with IARC rating?
  • NishaasharmaNishaasharma Join Date: 2020-04-30 Member: 260502Members
    I was so inspired that i bought it proper away. quality contact with solid gameplay and lightbulb concept took my heart right at the start.
  • cyberflixcyberflix Berlin Join Date: 2020-07-24 Member: 262737Members
    Have been looking forward to hear this good news. Thanks mate.
  • riyasenriyasen India Join Date: 2021-02-14 Member: 267677Members
    When will Subnautica below zero come out on Xbox or did it already come out because it said it would come out Jan 30

It out and and my friend play it on his xbox.