Subnautica Xbox Save/Load Problem Resolved - Subnautica

13»

Comments

• AjacksonAjackson Join Date: 2019-01-20 Member: 249083Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    edited January 20
    Currently unable to access my only save (with 20+hrs) on Xbox. It is incredibly aggravating because I’ve really been enjoying this game but I don’t want to have to start all over. Please devs, FIX THIS! It’s the whole Illegal rep length code thing and it’s very annoying. It is 2019 devs, please fix this problem from 2017!!
    Whsudidbdvsubnautiliciouscrandyman656
  • subnautilicioussubnautilicious Join Date: 2019-02-06 Member: 250542Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    2019 now playing full release, having a blast, 30 hours in game, when I get something similar to this. It doesn’t take back to the main screen with an error message, but the loading screen just freezes. Spent over two hours trying to make it work to no avail. Fix this!
    crandyman656
  • crandyman656crandyman656 Ohio Join Date: 2018-02-21 Member: 238052Members Posts: 9 Fully active user
    I can’t even save my game. It plays ok terrain still loads in super slow, but I go to save and and the spinning icon just stays in the corner saving forever will not go away. I have to close the game and reopen it to get the game to work again and it didn’t save the game. It’s like rolling dice with saving I have tried saving every ten minutes and sometimes it take one time and does it again other times ten saves.. but I have lost over ten hours of grinding and exploring because of this bug. I love the game but PLEASE FIX this!! I’m begging you. I want to play but what is the point if I have to repeat the same thing over and over. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. This only started happening after the last update in January. Please help
    subnautiliciousjtakarsh