Accelerating Subnautica Xbox Development - Subnautica

2»

Comments

• ElenyaYualeElenyaYuale Western Australia Join Date: 2018-07-16 Member: 242226Members
    Maalteromm wrote: »
    I really wish you could edit comments.
    You can edit comments. However, those who already read it likely won't return to check the changes in your edit.
    So, in this case, editing your previous comment in this discussion to add or clarify information from months ago wouldn't be very effective. Best to post a new comment, as you did.

How do you edit after posting? It's seems to be possible only for a short time for me.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    You can edit comments. However, those who already read it likely won't return to check the changes in your edit.
    So, in this case, editing your previous comment in this discussion to add or clarify information from months ago wouldn't be very effective. Best to post a new comment, as you did.

How do you edit after posting? It's seems to be possible only for a short time for me.

You got to wait for a little bit before you can openly edit comments after making them. All part of the anti-spam bot protections that plagued this site for while.
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members

There's a cogwheel on your comments, to the right of the awesome word.
    As @Skope said, there are anti-spam measures that disallow new members from editing. Can't recall how many posts you need before you are allowed to edit your own comments.
  • ElenyaYualeElenyaYuale Western Australia Join Date: 2018-07-16 Member: 242226Members

There's a cogwheel on your comments, to the right of the awesome word.
    As @Skope said, there are anti-spam measures that disallow new members from editing. Can't recall how many posts you need before you are allowed to edit your own comments.

For some reason the cogwheel is only available/visible for 24 hrs then it's gone. So my last post says 11hrs left to edit. Is that what you mean? Or do older members have the ability to edit permanently after so many posts? Thanks everyone for replying. :):)
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    For some reason the cogwheel is only available/visible for 24 hrs then it's gone. So my last post says 11hrs left to edit. Is that what you mean? Or do older members have the ability to edit permanently after so many posts? Thanks everyone for replying. :):)
    I seem to be able to edit any post of mine, no matter how old it is.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    I think next forum level is at 15 posts/30 days.
  • MasterBat23MasterBat23 Join Date: 2017-10-18 Member: 233602Members
    Is Panic Button also working on Below Zero or soon to be working on it?
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Is Panic Button also working on Below Zero or soon to be working on it?

That has not yet been decided. Right now they are fully concentrating on getting Subnautica ready for consoles.
  • VenatorClassVenatorClass Sumner WA Join Date: 2018-05-08 Member: 240594Members
    Why would I buy the full console release if I don't know that I'll be able to get all the content including expansions?