Accelerating Subnautica Xbox Development - Subnautica

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond Posts: 395 vanilla

imageAccelerating Subnautica Xbox Development - Subnautica

Subnautica has been in development on Xbox One for quite a while now. We’re painfully aware of how long you’ve been waiting for us to finish the game. We’ve struggled...

Read the full story here

RezcaElenyaYuale

Comments

• Garcia16Garcia16 Join Date: 2018-04-23 Member: 240275Members Posts: 7 Fully active user
    Its about damn time!
    themeraldcat
  • Hyrulehero101Hyrulehero101 South carolina Join Date: 2017-09-16 Member: 233095Members Posts: 39 Advanced user
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!!!!! Oh my God yes!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! I'm going to be able to play the full game soon!!!! I'm literally losing it right now this is the best news ever!!! All games are trash subnautica will be the only thing I'm going to play for like 10 or 13 years I am going to be able to play the best game ever created!!!!! Unknown worlds you sure deliver!!!
    Rezcathemeraldcat
  • Hyrulehero101Hyrulehero101 South carolina Join Date: 2017-09-16 Member: 233095Members Posts: 39 Advanced user
    You know I wonder once subnautica is out on all systems like PC XBOXONE PS4 that they will start asking for add on ideas from us because I have a ton of cool ideas I love the game so much and maybe we can help with giving ideas for the DLC or add ons.
    Oh another question so I remember when jacksepticeye and markiplier played the game on PC and they had there own little thing like the bobble head and septic Sam so are those exclusive to there game or is it going to be in everyone's game?
    ElenyaYuale
  • XiarnoXiarno Private Join Date: 2018-03-31 Member: 239680Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    Switch ?
    I'm sure the Switch can handle that.
    Just a question of optimization...
    Lot of optimization, but I'm sure it's possible.
    If you are having fun and enjoying the game you are playing, then continue playing it, because you know it is a good game for you.

Doesn't matter if you win or lose, as long as you have fun.

Win are only a form of happiness, but are useless.

To achieve your dream, you need the courage to overcome any obstacle, the wisdom to resolve any puzzles and the force to defeat any ennemis in your path.

The cancer is the only thing in the wold that need to be killed, and is the only thing that deserve to be killed.
    Well I mean it's possible but the would have to get permission from Nintendo.
  • cold_as_icecold_as_ice Salt Lake City Join Date: 2018-07-11 Member: 242111Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    edited July 11
    Thanks for keeping us in the loop. I have to say I love the game you've created. Its a type of survival-horror game that I've never experienced before, and I'm continually suprised by the visceral reactions the game brings out of me. Being without a PC right now, I'm so grateful for the console port that has allowed me to experience it (and wet my pants occasionally). So excited to see what the future has in store for these open waters!
    themeraldcatElenyaYuale
  • themeraldcatthemeraldcat Canada Join Date: 2018-07-12 Member: 242127Members Posts: 2 Freshly registered user
    one thing i noticed is slight controlling and loading errors. for example my seamoth has gotten stuck in a broken part of the aurora because it loaded after i was where the part was. and another slight thing that should be changed is whatever you have your select / action as (mines Y) should be how to press buttons in the password things. for example i use a to jump so i have to disable jump in order to punch in codes...
    also is there an update we can expect multiplayer?
    Hey game developers I know your going as fast as you can with the game but can you estimate a date for when it will be fully released for xbox one? It's just last update was 4 or 5 months ago and I was wondering if you think the game will be finished within like a month or over a month can you give us an estimate?
  • crazyPuppy5353crazyPuppy5353 England Join Date: 2018-01-25 Member: 235767Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    One thing I get annoyed at and that’s the battery life on the submarine as it runs down too fast, usually it takes 1-30 to 2hours for all the battery’s to go out but they run out every 10mins and it is really annoying me and it’s probably annoying others as well so if u can could u fix the bug?
    ElenyaYuale
  • NighthawkfireNighthawkfire Join Date: 2018-01-25 Member: 235789Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    Give me a refund you thieving bastards. If I had known it would be more than a YEAR with still no date I would have never wasted money on this garbage. Bringing out DLC before its fully released is completely, totally and fully unacceptable. Thanks for reinforcing the knowledge that preorders are rewards for developers that deserve nothing but contempt. I will never again be preordering nor will I ever be buying a game from your company ever again.
    HiguideelfcrisisElenyaYuale
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members Posts: 1,133 Advanced user
    Give me a refund you thieving bastards. If I had known it would be more than a YEAR with still no date I would have never wasted money on this garbage. Bringing out DLC before its fully released is completely, totally and fully unacceptable. Thanks for reinforcing the knowledge that preorders are rewards for developers that deserve nothing but contempt. I will never again be preordering nor will I ever be buying a game from your company ever again.

@Nighthawkfire

What?

1. The DLC isn't coming out before Xbox. DLC is a year away. It would take some serious screw-up to have DLC before full Xbone release.

2. This isn't a preorder, you willingly bought the game that was known to not be fully complete, a game in Early Access so to speak.

3. If they did give a hard release date for a full release of the game and missed it, how much angrier do you think you would be? They're trying their hardest, and they've now gotten help for something that they've been working at for almost three years.

4. I realize that this was most likely posted in frustration, but come on, try and have at least a little more decency than this.
    I've been skulking around here for almost four years.

Yet I still have no idea what's going on.
    Higuide0x6A7232ElenyaYuale
  • HiguideHiguide NJ Join Date: 2017-04-03 Member: 229385Members Posts: 54 Advanced user
    should keep us posted on progress more often
    0x6A7232
  • ElenyaYualeElenyaYuale Western Australia Join Date: 2018-07-16 Member: 242226Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Looking forward to the final release as much as that is possible (considering the level of dread that is intrinsic to the experience of "escaping" into this world). Pun intended