Subnautica Discord Chatroom!

Comments

• DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited December 2017
    HAM = Human Avoiding Meat

That acronym was given to the synthesized protein created as a byproduct from the waste recycling apparatus of the Aurora by the Crew, which comes out of the food processors onboard.

Alterra Scientists discovered that it is completely digestible and totally indistinguishable from SPAM.

B)
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    SKAEK wrote: »
    New here, can't create topic yet.... Anyway, one thing... The pda voice tells you something along the lines of "It's common for those accustomed to synthetic food to be repulsed by eating an animal carcas, Remember that humans survived this way for milenia"... Later in a transmission from ALTERRA HQ you hear the workers ordering lunch. In particular a "HAM and cheese"..... Thoughts and explanations??

Probably synthetic ham and cheese. We have that in our world today, so it's not all that strange.
  • S_E_BS_E_B Australia Join Date: 2018-01-27 Member: 235917Members
    Can you please renew the Subnautica Discord?
  • MilesTegMilesTeg Join Date: 2018-02-01 Member: 236448Members
    Hello I'm new

Me too :)
    Why isn't there a topic "Introduce yourself" if there is a one post minimum before opening a topic?
  • TrekvarisTrekvaris Join Date: 2018-02-06 Member: 237066Members
    My question is I have seen that Subnautica is going to try and put out on PlayStation 4 but as much as I have searched taged and typed have not seen a release date is there anyone who can shed some light if there is or is not going to be a release for PlayStation 4
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    They are in early stages for Ps4, they only said they're 90% sure they'll do it. Xbox1 isn't even to full release yet, as they still have optimization to do on that platform. I wouldn't expect any further announcement on Ps4 until sometime after Xbox1 release is ready.
  • Isummon_DurtIsummon_Durt Lower MiddleEarth Join Date: 2017-12-09 Member: 234349Members
    In the PDA log 'Today's Menu', Tardigrades are on the menu. Those are animal carcasses. Not sure how easy it is to digest Tardigrades though...
    Also, in 'Today's Menu', cottage pie is served with beef and gravy.
  • subnautica1434subnautica1434 nowhere Join Date: 2018-02-24 Member: 238197Members
    yupi REALLY hope you guys can make this work on ps4 cuz if my favourite game is not on my console i will actually KILL myself!
  • subnautica1434subnautica1434 nowhere Join Date: 2018-02-24 Member: 238197Members
    New here just started this game 2 days ago and I've already missed two days of work LOL. Great job devs! My only complaint is when strafing I get a stutter or micro stutter whatever but the game is so beautiful I can really overlook that for now. I've tried all combinations of the vsync and triple buffering through in Nvidia control panel. I did the windowed mode exclusive for the launcher on Steam in order to get those options to work for the control panel. I'm seeing a lot of people saying that the game just isn't optimized yet which is understandable. Either way great game!!!

may I please ask when subnautica will be available for ps4 because if not I will hang myself
    Obraxis wrote: »
    Guys this isnt the thread for posting for help. If you need help, we have forums for that, or the chat room itself. Thanks.

may I please ask the estimated date for subnautica to come out on the ps4? I really appreciate the devs working on it!
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    @subnautica1434 Maybe sometime within the next few months. It most likely is this year, but when is foggy. It really depends on when they finish the XBone version.
  • CronanDarkGamerYTCronanDarkGamerYT Join Date: 2017-04-28 Member: 230086Members
    how can i be unbanned?
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    how can i be unbanned?

If you got yourself banned, you screwed up. There ain't no goin' back.
  • InkMInkM Russia Join Date: 2018-04-12 Member: 239995Members
    Dear Unknown Worlds Team! I'd like to shot a movie on th Subnautica's story, using the Subnautica music. If you are reading it please write me and we will reach an agreement in this case
  • BellthasarBellthasar Join Date: 2018-05-06 Member: 240569Members
    Hi!... New here... I wanted to make a topic on the suggestion board, but since i have to post something first, i will post here.

Is there any way to make possible install bulkhead on automatic connections between compartments? I just build a new base, a more compact one, stacking Multi-purpose Rooms, but now i realize that i can't install bulkhead between compartments. The bulkhead is one of the easiest way to increase the hull integrity.

If there any way to make it possible, that would help a lot.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Bellthasar wrote: »
    Hi!... New here... I wanted to make a topic on the suggestion board, but since i have to post something first, i will post here.

Is there any way to make possible install bulkhead on automatic connections between compartments? I just build a new base, a more compact one, stacking Multi-purpose Rooms, but now i realize that i can't install bulkhead between compartments. The bulkhead is one of the easiest way to increase the hull integrity.

If there any way to make it possible, that would help a lot.

Build a hallway. Then add bulkhead.
  • delamarrrdelamarrr Australia Join Date: 2018-05-22 Member: 240867Members
    I need to post 1 time and wait one day before i can make a topic. Thats my post.
  • PokémonFanPokémonFan USA,North Carolina Join Date: 2018-07-16 Member: 242249Members
    Does anybody know how to start a thread? (I just joined the fourms)
  • JustAHatJustAHat Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240316Members
    edited July 2018
    Does anybody know how to start a thread? (I just joined the fourms)

you can only make threads when you've made enough comments, have been a member for long enough, etc.
  • SirKennySirKenny United States Join Date: 2018-10-15 Member: 244144Members
  • manozika7manozika7 Brazil Join Date: 2018-12-19 Member: 246355Members
    I already posted over a day ago but i still can't take my own topic, so maybe posting here will work lol
  • manozika7manozika7 Brazil Join Date: 2018-12-19 Member: 246355Members
    it didn't '-'
    the heck do i have to do to create a topic around here
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    @manozika7 Does it have this button?
    rn67hvggkyd4.png
    If not, we'll want to page a moderator for help. It is possible they had to change the delay, to account for smarter bots.
  • BetaDragonBetaDragon New Jersey Join Date: 2019-02-05 Member: 250450Members
    I cannot seem to access the Discord server due to an expired or invalid invite. It just disappeared suddenly. Can someone please tell me if I was banned and if so, why? I do not remember doing anything that would warrant a kick/ban. User is Beta#4941.
    @BetaDragon try discord.gg/subnautica
  • BetaDragonBetaDragon New Jersey Join Date: 2019-02-05 Member: 250450Members
    @JustAHat I keep getting this message:
    "This instant invite is invalid or expired."
    This is even after manually typing in the link.
  • RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    would be nice if the link worked...
    @BetaDragon that means you've been banned then unfortunately
  • hookmagnethookmagnet Join Date: 2019-02-10 Member: 250760Members
    Hi everybodeeh!
    Couldn't find a topic to indroduce myself so I'll start here.
    Really loved Subnautica, from the mesmerizing exploration experience to its solid and deep plot.
    I Bought Below Zero. Some deep analysis in this forum about Below Zero's plotline - and how to help the devs evolve it - made me wanna register.
    Can't wait to start shrinkin my brain with you guys. If i ever get to orient myself on the forum

In the meantime, i'll keep bouncing between oxygen plants