Bigger Submarine Concept - My own 3D model

1111213141517»

Comments

• Sam_StarfallSam_Starfall Join Date: 2017-05-21 Member: 230665Members
    edited September 2017
    The model is amazing, but I do have concern about the world being too small for something as mighty. I don't see many place where you would be able to park it deeper/at the center of your area of exploration. It will constantly loom over those, I suppose if it have shadow it might obscure the place.

(I'm still going to install it and stripmine the entire ocean for the resources to build it)
  • CronosusCronosus Join Date: 2017-05-29 Member: 230819Members
    edited September 2017
    i think, this will be better as whole new submarine... no as remodel of cyclop, cyclop is nice.
    if there will be another alien techs etc, then maybe this can be builded with them.... just need another name
    anyway, great job with this model, its awesome
  • ZeddIsDeadZeddIsDead Australia Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216029Members
    edited September 2017
    The model is amazing, but I do have concern about the world being too small for something as mighty. I don't see many place where you would be able to park it deeper/at the center of your area of exploration. It will constantly loom over those, I suppose if it have shadow it might obscure the place.

(I'm still going to install it and stripmine the entire ocean for the resources to build it)

I think the fact that you can fit a Seamoth and Prawn inside compensates at least a little for its huge size.

Also, it looks big enough to have a reactor all of it's own. No more recharging! Just shove a few uranium rods in and you're good.
  • mistermanbruhmistermanbruh netherlands Join Date: 2016-12-21 Member: 225293Members
    edited September 2017
    minder do still upload moddeling vids!
  • MinderMinder France Join Date: 2016-08-13 Member: 221263Members
    @Obraxis Please if any developers see this post, please delete this thread, the situation is getting out of control
  • Ginco10Ginco10 Florida Join Date: 2017-08-27 Member: 232670Members
    @Morph_Guy this mod was never going to succeed, I hope the devs would never talk to a complete and total a**hole like this guy.
  • mistermanbruhmistermanbruh netherlands Join Date: 2016-12-21 Member: 225293Members
    Minder wrote: »
    @Obraxis Please if any developers see this post, please delete this thread, the situation is getting out of control

wait... whaaaaaaaat :(
  • Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members
    edited September 2017
    Minder wrote: »

wait... whaaaaaaaat :(

Check this video:

I don't know what this mod dev expected to happen after copyright striking a big youtuber, especially with all the drama over youtube copyright strikes recently.
  • MinderMinder France Join Date: 2016-08-13 Member: 221263Members
    You know nothing about the situation, i can't explain myself, there is too much hate, people don't listen to me.
    And yes the situation is being fixed privately, but Anthomnia decided to make it public.
This discussion has been closed.