Comments

• ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    Skope wrote: »
    if u guys have time try to put a multiplayer feature in the future

Oh gosh, what have you done!!!

sg7bi3v7f5e9.jpg

Someone get a defibrillator!

A defibrillator ain't gonna fix that ;)
  • obsidian_eclipseobsidian_eclipse uk Join Date: 2017-05-04 Member: 230239Members
    I hear reefback calamari is quite nice..
  • plumsauce1307plumsauce1307 Join Date: 2017-03-23 Member: 229127Members
    YAY NEW PDA!!! PLZ ADD NEW HUD PLZ.

• homeslicehomeslice 12 birkdale ct, tewantin, noosa, QLD Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224526Members
    phew, thank god subnautica xbox one is gonna up and running again ith updates

• Beta_Tester_ProphetBeta_Tester_Prophet Crysler,Ontario Join Date: 2016-02-29 Member: 213632Members
    Hopefully it shows up today.... I really want new stuff to do
  • ArackArack Join Date: 2017-08-23 Member: 232568Members
    Looks like Microsoft has been running into its own problems with Xbox live? Maybe this is the reason of this delay...
  • Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members
  • Beta_Tester_ProphetBeta_Tester_Prophet Crysler,Ontario Join Date: 2016-02-29 Member: 213632Members
    edited August 2017
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
  • SamSquids404SamSquids404 Dawson Creek, British Columbia, Canada Join Date: 2017-05-25 Member: 230757Members
  • DayDay Pittsburgh Join Date: 2017-06-12 Member: 231077Members
  • tybaltswrathtybaltswrath Join Date: 2017-08-26 Member: 232632Members
    I don't get why the devs can't post that there is a delay on this site, twitter or Facebook. It looks to me like it was posted on Steam. We are Xbox players so why would we check Steam for news? Honestly they have had horrendous communication with the xbox side of their fanbase. Makes me wonder if I should ask for a refund.
    I don't get why the devs can't post that there is a delay on this site, twitter or Facebook. It looks to me like it was posted on Steam. We are Xbox players so why would we check Steam for news? Honestly they have had horrendous communication with the xbox side of their fanbase. Makes me wonder if I should ask for a refund.

Xbone is a little rejected when it comes to update focas, but thats not all the devs fault. Xbone is a little hard to work with sometimes :D
  • Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members

That was posted on the official discord chat. The devs are on there a lot.
  • Demon0802Demon0802 Join Date: 2017-08-26 Member: 232645Members
    kinda disappointed that it comes down to a "I heard from a guy that heard from a guy" kinda situation. so much for "we will keep you posted".
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    Demon0802 wrote: »
    kinda disappointed that it comes down to a "I heard from a guy that heard from a guy" kinda situation. so much for "we will keep you posted".

Um...
    Morph_Guy wrote: »

That was posted on the official discord chat. The devs are on there a lot.

Did you read this post?
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    What I said in Discord was correct. We're trying to figure out an issue that came up after certification that's stopping us from shipping. No one wants this update out more than us, and we're going to try our best to get it out ASAP. What we wont do is release something with a known game-breaking issue.

We hang out in Discord a lot as it's real-time. We check the forums when we have the time to. Right now it's the weekend and many of us are with our families and only have time for a quick look at Discord to make sure things are OK in the community.
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    People remain salty about things that happen behind the scenes of every game developed ever. We just happen to get to see it as it happens.

The UWE are the most community-engaged that I have ever seen. Keep up the awesome work, Devs!
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    elfcrisis wrote: »
    People remain salty about things that happen behind the scenes of every game developed ever. We just happen to get to see it as it happens.

The UWE are the most community-engaged that I have ever seen. Keep up the awesome work, Devs!

Luckily for us, salt dissolves in water. ;)
  • Demon0802Demon0802 Join Date: 2017-08-26 Member: 232645Members
    not all of us use discord. when I read somewhere that "we will keep you posted". I assume I dont have to look elsewhere for updates to that effect. guess that's just me though. I apologize for voicing my opinion.
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    not all of us use discord. when I read somewhere that "we will keep you posted". I assume I dont have to look elsewhere for updates to that effect. guess that's just me though. I apologize for voicing my opinion.

It's okay. Just know for the future that "keep you posted" does mean Discord unless specified otherwise, because Discord is where people are updated real-time and efficiently.
  • tybaltswrathtybaltswrath Join Date: 2017-08-26 Member: 232632Members
    Jamezorg wrote: »

It's okay. Just know for the future that "keep you posted" does mean Discord unless specified otherwise, because Discord is where people are updated real-time and efficiently.

Well that is just short sighted. What about those of us who have only recently come onto this forum? There was no way for us to know there is a discord. You are excluding a good portion of the community simply because the devs are simply to lazy to make a post on here. It would take the same amount of time to put a post on here. Instead we have to trudge through a mass of pointless posts just to get any information at all. Hell they could post on their twitter and it would auto update on their website if they wished. I don't really see why people need to make up excuses for this. Simply correct the mistake then you won't have people complaining relentlessly.
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited August 2017
    There was no way for us to know there is a discord.

You don't need to use Discord to get the latest information. We will always post the latest information here on the blog/forums, and on @SubnauticaXbox on Twitter. Release notifications will always go to the Xbox dashboard, Facebook, the mailing list and of course blog/forums + Twitter.

There are a myriad other ways of interacting with us, including Discord, where you might receive a more up-to-the second / unfiltered source of development news. It won't, however, be anything we won't talk about via other channels once it's solid news.
    not all of us use discord..

Don't worry, not everyone at UWE uses Discord, either. See above, don't fret, you don't need to use Discord to keep up on the latest Xbox news. ☺️

____

Speaking of latest news, here's the latest on Ghost + 2 / 3-in-1 release:

https://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/3-1-edge-release/
  • chandler_nelmschandler_nelms Join Date: 2017-08-28 Member: 232696Members
    i don't care how long it takes to fix. as long as it gets fixed. so please TAKE YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!