How long have you guys been here?

Comments

• ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    @all: At the top-right of Steam, where it shows your login name, click it, then click "Account details", then in that screen click "View purchase history". Or just go here: https://store.steampowered.com/account/history/

I stand corrected ;)
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Oh, I almost forgot. Looks like I bought it on Sept 29th, '16
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited August 2017
    I've been on the fourms so long I've had more phases than a gothic teenager.

There was the soviet era
    The discovery of meme
    The feudal Japan period
    Soviet weeaboo
    Follower of KEK

Praise be Pepe and his shadilay

Actually looking at it I don't know which period was the worst for the community.

There was the soviet era
    The discovery of meme
    The feudal Japan period
    Soviet weeaboo
    Follower of KEK

Actually looking at it I don't know which period was the worst for the community.

But you got it all out of your system, right? ...Riiiiight? *hand hovers over evacuation alarm*

XD
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members

There was the soviet era
    The discovery of meme
    The feudal Japan period
    Soviet weeaboo
    Follower of KEK

But you got it all out of your system, right? ...Riiiiight? *hand hovers over evacuation alarm*

XD

Yes, sadly though the more alcohol I consume the further back I revert on the scale, I till I reach critical cheeki breeki and stay forever drunk on vodka.

I also keep a pair of these incase my hardrive needs to be purged of the hentai anime like the filthy Zeno Alienware it is.
    Singing-Magnets-font-b-Rattlesnake-b-font-font-b-Eggs-b-font-Magic-Toy-Gift-sample.jpg
  • TheLordEternalTheLordEternal The Earth Join Date: 2015-08-07 Member: 206851Members
    Since way back, Back when Acid Mushrooms responded to your presence. (Bought: May 4. 2015)
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited August 2017

There was the soviet era
    The discovery of meme
    The feudal Japan period
    Soviet weeaboo
    Follower of KEK

That Soviet weeaboo period was a little weird.

But I think worst of them was the soviet era.

You kind of lost at that point. Must I remind you of the "killer nanobot" incident.

Eh, you've definitely mellowed out luckily. Now you're just our lovable resident Phantomfinch. :)
  • Timelord_FredTimelord_Fred Join Date: 2017-07-05 Member: 231596Members
    Skope wrote: »

There was the soviet era
    The discovery of meme
    The feudal Japan period
    Soviet weeaboo
    Follower of KEK

You kind of lost at that point. Must I remind you of the "killer nanobot" incident.

Eh, you've definitely mellowed out luckily. Now you're just our resident Phantomfinch. :)

What happened in the Soviet era?
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members

There was the soviet era
    The discovery of meme
    The feudal Japan period
    Soviet weeaboo
    Follower of KEK

Eh, you've definitely mellowed out luckily. Now you're just our resident Phantomfinch. :)

That's a question best left unanswered.
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members

There was the soviet era
    The discovery of meme
    The feudal Japan period
    Soviet weeaboo
    Follower of KEK

I remember I had a few phases as well. Most prominent was my "argue with anyone about anything forever" phase.

There was the soviet era
    The discovery of meme
    The feudal Japan period
    Soviet weeaboo
    Follower of KEK

That's a question best left unanswered.

I can still hear the S.T.A.L.K.E.R bandit radio.

There was the soviet era
    The discovery of meme
    The feudal Japan period
    Soviet weeaboo
    Follower of KEK

I remember I had a few phases as well. Most prominent was my "argue with anyone about anything forever" phase.

Yeah I can relate :D
  • zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
    @all: At the top-right of Steam, where it shows your login name, click it, then click "Account details", then in that screen click "View purchase history". Or just go here: https://store.steampowered.com/account/history/

That only lists Steam buys and not the pre early access launch through humble bundle back at the start of Subnautica. In this case you need to view the license activation, but that's not even the date of the external purchase.
  • Calarand77Calarand77 lurking in general forums Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211786Members
    I came relatively late to the party - bought the game on January 21st 2016 and created my account here the following day.

Took me until March the same year to gather enough courage to make my first post though.
  • RecursionRecursion The cosmos Join Date: 2017-07-01 Member: 231505Members
    before the bones update, after the dangerous creatures update. I remember my first update, I was worried subnautica was broken. Now I get updates all the time.
  • ReefseekerReefseeker Finland Join Date: 2015-05-21 Member: 204740Members
    I remember starting to play somewhere around feb-march-april of 2015. I think the Aurora had just become explorable or something. Not sure if I remember correctly though!
    Since way back, Back when Acid Mushrooms responded to your presence. (Bought: May 4. 2015)

Oh right.. Didn't notice they don't do that anymore :open_mouth:
  • FalsonePlaysFalsonePlays Nauxes Join Date: 2017-05-27 Member: 230791Members
    Umm... around since Observatories, Multi-Purpose-Rooms and Moonpools were implemented. :3
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    This seems like a good place to say hi to old friends and enemies. Hi.

Is multiplayer in the game yet or wot m8?

Its been awhile huh ;)

Multi, you say?
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    Yeah I scouted that thread, it boggles my freaking mind to be honest.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Yeah I scouted that thread, it boggles my freaking mind to be honest.

Coop or multiplayer in Subnautica? I'm afraid not.

mqdefault.jpg
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members

Welcome back you beautiful bastard.

Is it just me or is his icon weed?
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited August 2017

Might be... However, keep in mind there are a lot of other plants that look quite similar... Suspiciously even Catnip :trollface:
    Kouji_San wrote: »

Might be... However, keep in mind there are a lot of other plants that look quite similar... Suspiciously even Catnip :trollface:
    Catnip-1020x765.jpg
    Catnip
    2000px-Cannabis_leaf.svg.png
    Mary Jane

conceit.JPG
    Trust me, to cats they look exactly the same as we see weed :trollface:
    edited August 2017
    It's weed.
    It was originally the picture I made and used many years ago when I was producing and mixing music, fresh out of college and smoking too much.
    I'm a different guy now but I still dig the picture for using on forums etc.
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members

1etprrbbmowq.jpg

Indeed :trollface:
  • JackeJacke Calgary Join Date: 2017-03-20 Member: 229061Members
    edited August 2017
    Bought Subnautica on 2016 Aug 30. Have just over 500 hours playing. Will likely start yet another game, my 14th, later today to check out the latest changes to experimental as I've not played since early July (due to other issues in my life).