How long have you guys been here?

Comments

• fellow_gopnik123fellow_gopnik123 Sweden (born in poland) Join Date: 2017-08-12 Member: 232382Members
    Kouji_san you should have told me what the soviet era was.......
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    I've been watching this thread evolve from a distance for a while now.

I realise now that this thread has entered disarray beyond any form of redemption.

It's time I took action. I shall right the sins of those that have wronged in the presence of the Gods.
    With fire.

t9t5s3sroczq.jpg

tzmgb55ewkz2.jpg

0vjmpr43y4n8.jpg

9a3vhzuhfgme.jpg

75ydq5us85km.jpg

dtz2cxhl6bbi.jpg

yb8x1t66vnqe.jpg

v7j90za1sqoa.jpg

dbhgxma8zxy4.jpg

• fellow_gopnik123fellow_gopnik123 Sweden (born in poland) Join Date: 2017-08-12 Member: 232382Members
    Whos side are you on? If not on side of my empire then be ready for destruction. By setting free my army of street gopniks and soviet soliders (and maybe some STALKERS from chernobyl)
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
    edited August 2017
    peu4nedelzmu.png
    Nice planet gun would be a shame if i send a few X-wings to blow it up......
    You really want me to send Ivan against you?wgilhmzxxm13.png
  • Timelord_FredTimelord_Fred Join Date: 2017-07-05 Member: 231596Members
    edited August 2017
    Rest in cyka.... zs5thak47bk1.png
    Rest in cyka....
    zs5thak47bk1.png

kdn4j0d7hpii.jpg

Who needs a superweapon when you have a small 1 man fighter...
    HCtEpV
    UuwbSg
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
    edited August 2017
    peu4nedelzmu.png
    Nice planet gun would be a shame if i send a few X-wings to blow it up......

j3pb1jzecw46.jpg
    Good luck getting them past the defenses :wink:
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    I guess I might as well join in on this war.

I got this stuff if anyone wants it.
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    edited August 2017
    Jamezorg wrote: »
    I've been watching this thread evolve from a distance for a while now.

I realise now that this thread has entered disarray beyond any form of redemption.

It's time I took action. I shall right the sins of those that have wronged in the presence of the Gods.
    With fire.

t9t5s3sroczq.jpg

tzmgb55ewkz2.jpg

0vjmpr43y4n8.jpg

9a3vhzuhfgme.jpg

75ydq5us85km.jpg

dtz2cxhl6bbi.jpg

yb8x1t66vnqe.jpg

v7j90za1sqoa.jpg

dbhgxma8zxy4.jpg

Is that a threat?

Good luk m8
    This will let me pass. xxdbvyavje35.jpg
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    How can you hit a target when your radar can't find it?
    WEB12026-2011h.jpg
    May I present the Horten ho, a wunderwafe desighned to bi-pass the allies radar network and destroy them. It is official proof that batman was a nazi.
    WEB12026-2011h.jpg
    May I present the Horten ho, a wunderwafe desighned to bi-pass the allies radar network and destroy them. It is official proof that batman was a nazi.

Its fake that its undetecteble sorry
    :(
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    WEB12026-2011h.jpg

300px-Horten_H.IX_line_drawing.svg.png

But it's legacy was.

140617182433-b-2-stealth-bomber-story-top.jpg

edited August 2017
    WEB12026-2011h.jpg

300px-Horten_H.IX_line_drawing.svg.png

But it's legacy was.

140617182433-b-2-stealth-bomber-story-top.jpg

Now were talking that is undetecteble unless ivan is shooting.....
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Stealth tech doesn't make you invisible. It makes your signature "small". Small enough, and you can't detect it until it's too late. So, while you might know what hit you, it won't do you any good. At least, that's the theory. It also depends on the wavelength of the radar tracking you, how many stations, etc etc...
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    Stealth tech doesn't make you invisible. It makes your signature "small". Small enough, and you can't detect it until it's too late. So, while you might know what hit you, it won't do you any good. At least, that's the theory. It also depends on the wavelength of the radar tracking you, how many stations, etc etc...

Where using ww2 era technology in this situation. Mid war due to the tiger 1 being present but not tiger 2.

Also actual weapons, no future designs or proposed weapons of war.

Horten ho counts as test flights were successful as well as the maus

Where using ww2 era technology in this situation. Mid war due to the tiger 1 being present but not tiger 2.

Hortens test flight was NOT successful. During the test one engine overheated and starded burning. That fire killed one of the designers.

Hortens test flight was NOT successful. During the test one engine overheated and starded burning. That fire killed one of the designers.

But it flew.

Better then the kalinin k-7
  • LeoxideLeoxide United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-09 Member: 216560Members
    I've been here since... well, I don't know exactly because for some reason it doesn't show on my purchase history, I think it was maybe gifted to me?
    Says here though the first achievement I got was on April 9th , so just after the oculus update was released, and before the crabsquids were added.

Time flies.

But it flew.

Yeah, but would you rather sit in a plane that can explode any second or not takeoff at all?
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited August 2017

But it flew.

Yeah, but would you rather sit in a plane that can explode any second or not takeoff at all?

Hey at least it's a better deal than the Ohka :worried:

But it flew.

Boi that's applies to everything with an engine
    Whatever im getting tierd of this war. Yes you get it i surrender.... SURRENDER! Looks like i have no chance against you. Im not gonna start a new war.... for now.....
    Whatever im getting tierd of this war. Yes you get it i surrender.... SURRENDER! Looks like i have no chance against you. Im not gonna start a new war.... for now.....

NJpqm.gif

NJpqm.gif

I lost. Go on and laugh at my face.
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members

Now are you willing to deal with all the hassles of loosing a war?
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited August 2017
    It seems you have just started another war :trollface:

lose*
    You seen my forces yet you could overpower them. Its up to you what you will do with rest of mine old forces. Im becoming neutral