More deadpan humor / snarkiness from the Computer/PDA A.I.

13»

Comments

• jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    *after see the stringers or what ever you call the Kelly fish* I shall name him squishy and he will be my squishy
  • SaladExistsSaladExists Canada Join Date: 2016-07-06 Member: 219747Members
    We already have a new one. Using the second data terminal in the precursor gun will make the PDA voice say this:

"Resistance is futile"

And then jazz music starts playing. At first, i thought this was fake. Then i saw it in the game myself... It scared me.
  • SaladExistsSaladExists Canada Join Date: 2016-07-06 Member: 219747Members
    I have a few ideas right here:

Upon the sunbeams death.
    "Mr hoodickydoodah is down! we need backup!"

Upon playing 30 minutes of the game.
    "I know you might call my voice trash, but did you know your opinion is the exact same?"

Upon getting a bleeder on your arm.
    "You know why we all hate this creature? because its always sucking blood out of the arm your holding your PDA in."

Upon Repairing the aurora.
    "We done one thing once. And it included a ton explosions."
  • NVMGamerNVMGamer Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230464Members
    H E L L Y E A H

I laughed my ass off when I hear her few sarcastic remarks, but it should be on EVERYTHING but it should be on alot of things such as meeting leviathan class fish
  • SaikoSystemsSaikoSystems Join Date: 2017-05-12 Member: 230439Members
    Love it. Yes.... In fact, make the ai more engaging completely. Quadruple the comments she makes (or even more).... but put an option in options, to limit her, for those who dont want the comments.

Keep it serious-sarcastic, as she is, however, with... humiliation? .... one example coming to my mind: if below a certain depth or a certain distance from a submersible, when you hit 15 seconds of oxygen (maybe 20?) she would say something like: "You DO know that as a biological entity, you require oxygen for survival, unlike me, correct?"
  • NickHowler337NickHowler337 Malaysia Join Date: 2017-03-28 Member: 229250Members
    edited May 2017
    • When you get hit by Gas Pods:I recommend you stay away from it's toxic flatulence.
    • When you scan a Reefback for the first time: These species are called Reefbacks and their names are self-explanatory.
    • When you see an SDL: It is advised to get out of a dragon's fire burps.
  • OjakokkoOjakokko Finland Join Date: 2017-01-20 Member: 226999Members
    We already have a new one. Using the second data terminal in the precursor gun will make the PDA voice say this:

"Resistance is futile"

And then jazz music starts playing. At first, i thought this was fake. Then i saw it in the game myself... It scared me.

Is this true? Didn't happen for me... I've made a theory about connections between the borg and the precursors...
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Anyone ever have the Cyclops say "You're the best captain on the planet! I'm not even squidding!"