Bugs On Xbox

Comments

• GRAW2ROBZGRAW2ROBZ Join Date: 2016-12-23 Member: 225373Members
    I lost my first built seamoth yesterday since I started over recently. Luckily it was like only 5 minutes loss of gathering and fabricating stuff. So no biggie. I built a second seamoth right away. Figure i'm gonna be on a silver hunt soon to built chips and basic wire for cell charger.
  • bingomanzerobingomanzero Join Date: 2016-12-07 Member: 224676Members
    I rebuilt my first base and was delighted that the terrain is reshaped as you build to allow for placing the multipurpose room on a level spot. However, when I came back, I noticed the terrain had returned to its original slope, burying the multipurpose room and half its contents with seafloor- even on the inside, making the equipment inaccessible and impossible to retrieve or deconstruct. The room itself is impossible to remove due to items being in the room that I cannot remove. :(
  • AdmiralStrykerAdmiralStryker TN Join Date: 2017-01-03 Member: 225994Members
    when you leave game and return if you have built on a slope the ground returns and if you have placed anything inside you cant remove affected facility
    when you leave game and return if you have built on a slope the ground returns and if you have placed anything inside you cant remove affected facility

I fixed this by building a second level, putting a ladder down into the lower level and was able to access and clear everything.
  • GRAW2ROBZGRAW2ROBZ Join Date: 2016-12-23 Member: 225373Members
    This happened to one of my platforms. It leveled off the ground underneath and removed a hill. Then later it all grew back.
  • Conscious_AIConscious_AI Michigan Join Date: 2017-01-05 Member: 226179Members
    I have experincedone on multiple occasions when I'll deploy a "floating locker" and when I come back its vanished?

As well the lighting of the cyclops when above the surface of the water is extremely dark as if it was under water.

Furthermore when having a base in placed between the surface of the water puts waves in your bases.
  • Nap24Nap24 Kentucky,USA Join Date: 2017-01-05 Member: 226186Members
    I have an issue in which animal life, mineral deposits, and quarts no longer render but plants terrian and reefbacks render perfectly.
    edited January 2017
    The dsiplay in the PDA and other inventory items, lockers,power generators,etc. Is faded/cloudy/ less opaque to the point that it is difficult to make out what's what at times.
  • TheChefTheChef Michigan Join Date: 2016-12-23 Member: 225388Members
    The dsiplay in the PDA and other inventory items, lockers,power generators,etc. Is faded/cloudy/ less opaque to the point that it is difficult to make out what's what at times.

I second this one
  • SenseiSenzuBeanSenseiSenzuBean Richland, WA Join Date: 2017-01-06 Member: 226208Members
    Not getting any crash powder on the xb1. ive blown up about 27 of those bomb fish and there is never any crash powder in the plants. i even made 3 extra worlds to test it out.
    :(
  • bigjimbo84bigjimbo84 Leeds, England Join Date: 2017-01-01 Member: 225876Members
    try a few restarts and gettinb all the crashfish in the shallows, I had the same problem for ages.
  • SenseiSenzuBeanSenseiSenzuBean Richland, WA Join Date: 2017-01-06 Member: 226208Members
    bigjimbo84 wrote: »
    try a few restarts and gettinb all the crashfish in the shallows, I had the same problem for ages.

Thanks it got fixed I made a new save again and got some crash powder. I only got a single price though and then it started again not giving any. Is crash powder rare?
  • CARARbonaraCARARbonara UK Join Date: 2017-01-06 Member: 226250Members
    And also the bug where the picture frames don't work
  • jowseyboyjowseyboy United Kingdom Join Date: 2017-01-07 Member: 226298Members
    With the new Bones Update, there is no longer a redeem code function. Or at least I can't find one. No Septic-eye Sam for me :'(
  • bigjimbo84bigjimbo84 Leeds, England Join Date: 2017-01-01 Member: 225876Members
    bigjimbo84 wrote: »

Thanks it got fixed I made a new save again and got some crash powder. I only got a single price though and then it started again not giving any. Is crash powder rare?

As far as I'm aware you only really need the one piece but then again I haven't exactly played as much as others so could be wrong.
  • ThorinyuhiThorinyuhi Join Date: 2017-01-08 Member: 226354Members
    edited January 2017
    no topographical map on seaglide. Is anyone else having the same problem
  • SeanKHSeanKH Severn, MD Join Date: 2016-10-20 Member: 223263Members
    [Bug] Hull reinforcement not working properly [Xbox One Bones Update - January 2017]

Description - Hull reinforcement only appears to be working for the Foundation. If you construct a Bulkhead or Reinforcement Panel, the total Base reinforcement value doesn't increase. If you construct additional sections, the reinforcement value goes down, but the only option to increase the value seems to be only coming from constructing Foundations.

Reproduction steps - Construct a simple base and note the reinforcement value. Add a Foundation and note the value increases. Add a Bulkhead and Panel (Lithium) and note the value doesn't change. Remove the Bulkhead and Panel and note the value remains the same. Remove the Foundation and note the value decreases.

Impact - Bulkheads and Reinforcement Panels can't reinforce Deep Sea Bases.
  • Skri_DapppsSkri_Dappps Join Date: 2017-01-09 Member: 226434Members
    edited January 2017
    Didn't see this posted, but in the case it was, I'll try to be specific. Basically, when the aurora explodes, all sea life and item deposits (as in titanium, salt, silver, ect.) disappear. All that is left is plant life. This only seems to happen in survival, though I've only ever played Survival, Creative, and Freemode.

UPDATE: This seems to happen in every mode, though varying in the time it takes to happen.
    edited January 2017
    Multi level seabase in the safe shallows. The upper level floor is almost even with the surface of the water. The floor inside the base is constantly"flooded" as the waves clip through the floor of the multipurpose room and the tube hallway attached.
  • mrpudgie720mrpudgie720 Los angeles Join Date: 2017-01-10 Member: 226473Members
    Game keeps crashing when I try to get the first escape pod. anyone else experiencing this issue?
  • crankMLcrankML Germany Join Date: 2017-01-11 Member: 226540Members
    edited January 2017
    I dont know if its a bug or not, but i cant find any blue prints (whiteboxes) in the forests.The only thing i can find is the Seaglide.

when i watch Lets plays from september, october ...there where plenty of things there

other thing: i checked the wrecks (also near forest).Only a table and a chair for scan...and in one of it was a door which needs to repaired with wielder.But nothing was inside ...really depressing.

as i said i dont know if its normal or not but compared to older gameplays there is much lesser things in the early biomes to scan (blueprints)

Edit: The game never crashes for me but since the bones update i have sometimes massive lags when leave seamoth,pods,etc. or go to surface one was 1min long till game continued
  • homeslicehomeslice 12 birkdale ct, tewantin, noosa, QLD Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224526Members
    In survival when i spawn in sometimes i glitch through the floor of my life pod
    and fall underneath the map and still fall plus game frame rate is terrable its like 1 fps in survival creative not so much
  • homeslicehomeslice 12 birkdale ct, tewantin, noosa, QLD Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224526Members
    And when i take an arm off the prawn suit it vanishes say i have the drill arm and i take it off the PS it vanishes in mid air
  • poblo234poblo234 Join Date: 2017-01-13 Member: 226636Members
    I'm having a similar issue to Skri_Dappps, when I render a biome no items, fauna, sandstone, or scanner fragments spawn.

This can be fixed by logging out and reloading the game from the main menu in the biome in question, that is which ever one I want to be in.

I haven't experienced it in every biome (I haven't been to every biome), but I've seen it most frequently in the Kelp Forest(s) and the Mushroom Forest, I reckon it happens elsewhere, but I haven't consciously noted it.
  • EndlessHallsEndlessHalls California Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217599Members
    I'm sure at least some of these (if not all) have been mentioned. Anything random,e.g. fish, monsters, mineral deposits, quarts, salt, etc, stop spawning. Air pipes disappear after placing them in water. Signal shows where life pods are, but they don't spawn. A decreased spawn of blueprint parts. Occasional frame drop. Only have 6 hrs. in. Will probably find more.
  • MuseInvincibleMuseInvincible Sverige Join Date: 2017-01-14 Member: 226691Members
    I had created a Cyclops and I docked my seamoth in it. I logged out for a couple of days and now it says there's nothing docked but my seamoth is clearly there. Can't get it out and when I somehow get inside the seamoth i can't go anywhere. When I exit the seamoth it all explodes and the game freezes. Had a big laugh at first but now it's getting annoying :P
  • SweetishTie47SweetishTie47 United States Join Date: 2017-01-14 Member: 226710Members
    edited January 2017
    I've been encountering a couple of problems as well. These happen sometimes so most of the games I get don't have these in it.
    --Spawn in a new world, no aquatic life(Bladderfish, Peepers, etc)
    --Spawn in a new world, no chunk deposits spawn in(Titanium, Copper, Silver, etc)
    --Difficulty changing the color of the Cyclops, Seamoth, and PRAWN.
  • TheChefTheChef Michigan Join Date: 2016-12-23 Member: 225388Members
    Bulkheads don't open
    I've been encountering a couple of problems as well. These happen sometimes so most of the games I get don't have these in it.
    --Spawn in a new world, no aquatic life(Bladderfish, Peepers, etc)
    --Spawn in a new world, no chunk deposits spawn in(Titanium, Copper, Silver, etc)
    --Difficulty changing the color of the Cyclops, Seamoth, and PRAWN.

In addition to these, frame rate drops dramatically when piloting the seamoth or piloting the Cyclops when the seamoth is docked within. But not when the exosuit is docked.

The inventory does not display correctly aboard the Cyclops after entering through the personel hatch in the front. No item images or HUD, only the hilighted square outline and item description displays. This is not the case when entering from the hatch from a vehicle when docked.
  • EvilTwins88EvilTwins88 Colorado springs, co Join Date: 2017-01-17 Member: 226855Members
    So playing on Xbox one. I turned off my xbox and then got back on a little bit later and my Prawn was spawned in the hanger of the cyclops but not attatched. I could climb into it but no mater what I did I cant get it to either get out of the cyclops or to attatch to it. I happened to have my seamoth close by so i docked that and it would dock but the prawn would stay in the hold. I tried moving 1000m away from it to try and reload it in to place but that did not work as well. I reloaded the save several times but also no success. I first found out because the bay was open and i was driving the cyclops around then heard an explosion and went to the bay and saw my prawn was damaged and i could see the ocean from inside the ship. After several different attempts to get it to work I tried a last ditch effort of being inside the Prawn and saving then quitting and reloading. That worked and docked it into the cyclops.