Bugs On Xbox

Comments

• dexter397dexter397 U.S.A. Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218486Members
    Rocket doesnt spawn + when use the dev console (spawn rocketbase) it spawns but flashes/cannot see it at all

It is not fully implemented yet so it is not going to work or spawn
  • Sea_x_HawkSea_x_Hawk North Texas Join Date: 2016-07-17 Member: 220337Members
    Recently, after building the seamoth, I tried to load my save and it would freeze on the loading screen at around 90 of world generation. Did this about 10 times. I even tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, but to no avail. Now I have to start over again, and to be honest, I am lacking in desire quite a bit. Have the Devs even fixed ANY of the listed problems? I remember playing back in June of 2015 and the waterproof lockers were disappearing then. They're still disappearing and it's almost 2017! C'mon devs! Either fix the non-ending crap or drop the game entirely. Well, here's another couple of problems to go on top of all the other ones already listed. The game LAGS. Not because it's online, but obviously because the terrain is so vast it cannot keep up with the loading demands. Also, I noticed flickers of blocks where the game just failed to render the image and it just messes up to leave the image out of place... sort of like on Star Trek when a hologram room fails or is discovered. It's ugly and sucks. I know pressure's intense, as it is at this "depth" of a game, but that "single lifepod" of a game called Subnautica is barely afloat as it is. Wake up, fix the "holes" and make her sea-worthy again, or she's going to sink right down to the bottom and crash completely, leaving no hope of survival at all.
  • DraftySeaDraftySea logan Join Date: 2016-05-13 Member: 216718Members
    I can't find any supplies to build my o2 tank and other things to
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    read old posts to find how to fix draftysea lots of people have had that happen
  • nixoncodynixoncody Florida Join Date: 2016-07-18 Member: 220388Members
    The frame rate is so bad the game is practically unplayable. It's been this way since the last update a month ago.
  • splatterpunksplatterpunk Join Date: 2016-11-24 Member: 224181Members
    Frame rate issues, especially in creative. Once you start building massive structures the frame rate drops a lot. Basically unplayable.

When loading a saved game the game crashes at loading percent 90 on the first attempt at loading. If it gets past that point it's good but frequent crashing at 90% loading of saved game. Especially in creative.

Frequent game crashes in creative.
    Lights placed when not near structures disappear. Mainly flood light. I was marking my way with flood lights to create a path and they disappeared.

Lights disappearing after built in creative mode. Doesn't happen right away but happens after a few minutes or so.
    Frame rate frame rate frame rate. My first game in creative I played for over ten hours then the frame rate became unplayable and draw distance was horrible. It was creative mode and I had massive structures built.
    Loaded creative save. Bulkheads will not open.
    Thermal plants don't provide energy with ample heat source. Creative mode.
  • pwolfknightpwolfknight traveling Join Date: 2016-11-28 Member: 224312Members
    As there is so much to read, I'm not sure if this is there or not. It may be related to the framerate issues but, on my xbox, if I play for extended periods of time, couple of hours, the resources and wild life stop spawning in my map. The annoying gas pods that live near my base, gone, all acid mushrooms and the like, nowhere to be seen, and, most importantly, no rock formations to break for silver, copper, titanium, or anything else for that matter. I also noticed that metal salvage is missing too.
  • AllakaiAllakai Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224411Members
    hey I've been playing Subnatica on xbox since May of this year, but I decided to make an account for UW now. My current issue with Subnatica is how extremely aggressive the fauna are. I would understand reapers and other leviathans being hostile but 3-4 stalkers rushing at me for no reason really irritates me, and the insame amount of sand sharks makes it nearly impossible to collect seamoth parts when 5 of them are swimming circles around them and all of them want to make a snack out of me where they'll chase me to the surface and then some. I'm no developer but I think fixing the fauna AI and fixing the FR is much more important than adding more creatures and biomes.
    edited December 2016
    I feel as though the frame rate will drop rapidly if you have grow beds outside your base with blood kelp vines or creep vines, either that or it is because of a lot of fish in large aquariums (I have two tanks full of fish: one with spadefish for bioreactor, the other with crash fish for exosuit propulsion cannon to use as ammo for reapers). I feel as though I should destroy my big tanks to try and fix the frame rate a bit.
  • OtooooOtoooo Finlanf Join Date: 2016-12-10 Member: 224811Members
    I noticed that fish outside my base are multiplying a lot, I mean a LOT. My base is located just to the north of safe shallows and I've never seen so much fish, all the little ones are spawning even inside my base and flying around inside it. There are dozens of sandsharks and more are coming. It might be A cause of laggines 'cause when I kill ten or so sandsharks (and dozen eggs) frames seem to improve, not much, maybe from 8 frames per second to 20 which is far better when trying to open a locker and having reticle go too far on all directions.

Another one: (might be due to improved breeding) 4 to 10 sandsharks are now living in the shallows and also respawning back in even after killing them.

In longer gamesessions all fish, resources (even nodes) and fragments seem to disapper making frames rocket up and game running smoothly. This is fixed by couple of restarts (which make frames blundering back in to the depths).

Yet one more: when scavenging wreckage pieces to make titanium I've collected enough to fill my inventory only to find out that six pieces give out 20 titanium rather than 24. One or in the best case more wreckage pieces seem to disappear when using fabricator.
  • ryanfoust20ryanfoust20 United States Join Date: 2016-12-12 Member: 224886Members
    I don't know if this has been mentioned, I lose anywhere from 3-4hrs of gameplay progress due to loss of saves. It says my game has been saved but when I turn the game back on the next day It's discouraging to find that I lose all that progress.
  • tb58018tb58018 Wasilla AK Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224940Members
    So when I am playing on the Xbox one offline it will not go to the start screen. I mean I can launch the game and let it sit for hour no joke and it just stays on the start screen. So I went to a friends to use his enternet and subnautica started right way and I played for a hour or so. When I went off line again it started doing the same thing again so I let it sit for 10 minutes and nothing happen but as soon as I connected to the enternet the menu screen popped right up.
  • wowwinkwowwink Merica Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224596Members
    A bug I noticed is that the graphics aren't as good as on pc, could you do a graphics update please
  • AK_KenshiroAK_Kenshiro alaska Join Date: 2016-12-15 Member: 224987Members
    Hello all I have the game on xbox one and a few buggs ive come across well one frame rate and graphics but hey its a preveiw so really dont matter on that for right now. but I'm playing on hardcore mode and four times now my save file when i wake up is gone is this a ongoing issue .Should i go to survior mode only ? Also my floating crates when i swim away dissapear apon my return . Also sometimes my sound bites of sand sharks get stuck playing for a while until i enter my escape pod. Also on hardcore mode sometimes ill loss heath by just standing on top of my pod . But i have to say great game i love the ocean and this is super fun i lobve exploring and the finding materials
  • Goldentortillas97Goldentortillas97 Join Date: 2016-12-18 Member: 225119Members
    Hello there! I've experienced a bug in creative mode. My base does not want to power up after building the nuclear reactor. I put the rods in and waited but no result of the base powering back up. Another bug is that I loaded my saved game in creative and I spawned in without the cyclops that I was aboard. Survival just has the same old frame rate issues and I could phase through the environment with my sea glide. I don't know if its just me or if anyone else noticed this but the game runs smoothly on creative but on survival it has persistent bugs.
  • mcmaz1ngmcmaz1ng Join Date: 2016-12-19 Member: 225204Members
    im wondering if there is a reliable fix for massive frame drops and the world failing to load propperly while traveling on xbox one? i know its an early access title, but whenever there are a decent number of fish or schools nearby, the frames become choppy it is nearly, if not entirely, unplayable (survival)
  • thePANCHOthePANCHO Join Date: 2016-09-02 Member: 222011Members
    edited December 2016
    Just a question as I've not seen this in the big list update but my fragments still don't seem to be loading? I get solar panel and seaglide (which now looks like seaglide. Awesome) that's about it. If anyone can let me know if is bug or it's just that would great.
    If you have a alien containment full of fish that have been breeding, DESTROY IT!, because it is probably causing a lot of lag at your base (it was for me and i had two big ones).
  • tb58018tb58018 Wasilla AK Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224940Members
    My game won't start offline. When you launch the game the starting picture pops up and that's it and will stay like that for hours. As soon as you connect to the eternet the main menu pops right up and I know for a fact it that it always started up offline. Is anyone else having the same problem? Did they make the game online only?
  • GRAW2ROBZGRAW2ROBZ Join Date: 2016-12-23 Member: 225373Members
    Just massive lag and late draw ins.
  • bingomanzerobingomanzero Join Date: 2016-12-07 Member: 224676Members
    Control on the Cyclops customization station does not allow for selection of color. The up/down axis doesn't move the cursor up and down on the color field, but moves to the selections, just like the up/down on the d-pad.
    I had two pressure compensators installed on my seamoth. Only one added an additional 100 meters. Fine., But when I loaded my save game, they were both gone. :(
    There's a occasional black square flickering on the screen. It use to be just top center of screen at random times. Now I see it at top right and top left of screen as well. It doesn't stay long. But easily noticed.
  • CristofCristof Join Date: 2016-11-10 Member: 223778Members
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    There's a occasional black square flickering on the screen. It use to be just top center of screen at random times. Now I see it at top right and top left of screen as well. It doesn't stay long. But easily noticed.

I've noticed a similar black flickering square, it's usually the sun when I'm surfacing. i can look away and back again and it'll re-flicker and then re-draw the sun. As far as bugs go, it's pretty minor, so at least it's still playable. :smile:
    Other day it appears as a green or blue square as well now. Also still late draw ins as well. Hopefully lag is fixed in next patch. Cause its hard to gather materials. Chopping it then it falls and its so laggy and then mashing on the A button to try and pick it up. Its so laggy its hard to build anything or even enter a locker.
    Every so often, I'll load a game I saved while sitting in my seamoth and the seamoth will be gone. It's easily fixable with an exit to main menu and reloading the save, I'll appear next to the seamoth, everything in tact.