What could be the ulitimate troll

NerdyEricNerdyEric Join Date: 2016-11-15 Member: 223876Members
What if for version 1.0 UWE just completely changed the layout of the map to mess with all the people who played early access without telling anyone.

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited January 2017
    NerdyEric wrote: »
    What if for version 1.0 UWE just completely changed the layout of the map to mess with all the people who played early access without telling anyone.

Why would that be a troll though, if they did that (which they won't :D ), it would refresh the game's content for the early access people. A new world, basically a new experience to some extent...
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    White dogs appearing freaking everywhere?
  • TurielDTurielD Netherlands Join Date: 2017-01-05 Member: 226185Members
    I wish this was possible! I've only had this a week or so (about 40 hours in) and I'm already wishing I could explore a fresh world!
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    TurielD wrote: »
    I wish this was possible! I've only had this a week or so (about 40 hours in) and I'm already wishing I could explore a fresh world!

Fabricate pressure compensators (Vehicle modification station for PRAWN / Seamoth, fabricator built into Cyclops for Cyclops), and then upgrade those compensators with the item modification station (different from the vehicle modification station), and then go deeper. There's always more deeper, at least down to like 1.5 or 1.7 km.
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    I think 1.7 km is the maximun we can go, isn't it?
  • TurielDTurielD Netherlands Join Date: 2017-01-05 Member: 226185Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    TurielD wrote: »

Fabricate pressure compensators (Vehicle modification station for PRAWN / Seamoth, fabricator built into Cyclops for Cyclops), and then upgrade those compensators with the item modification station (different from the vehicle modification station), and then go deeper. There's always more deeper, at least down to like 1.5 or 1.7 km.

I've explored down to 900m now, and found a path down lower! Just got my Cyclops upgraded to get to 1.5km with a Prawn along for the ride to go Deeper(tm)
    How much experience you have with console commands?
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members
    White dogs appearing freaking everywhere?

Gabenautica/Tobyfoxnautica?
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    How about having scuba tanks that only provide 60 seconds of breathing?

Oh wait.
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    The Ultimate Troll, would be asking your Significant Other to join you to make Whoopee, while standing in a Hammock.
    B)
  • iknowaghostloliknowaghostlol lakewood, CO Join Date: 2017-01-07 Member: 226273Members
    when you turn off the precurser gun and start to leave the planet the gun is not actually turned off and shoots you down again and you start all over again.
  • starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    The Ultimate Troll would be when Subnautica launches we get No Man's Sky. After a few minutes of playing the game, it actually reveals the Subnautica main menu.
  • starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members

A better way to troll piracy is to make pirates have to relearn each blueprint and have the Seaglide, Seamoth, Cyclops, and PRAWN vanish every time they load the game and permanently disable console commands with random base parts vanishing.

Another way is to have a Reaper Leviathan constantly come after them 2 hours after they start playing the game and permanently disable any methods of dealing with the Reaper Leviathan. So no Propulsion Cannon, Stasis Rifle, Perimeter Defense System, Torpedoes, Repulsion Cannon, or anything else I might have missed. If you are swimming in the Safe Shallows, then it is no longer safe. If you think you are safe from it on Floater Island, Aurora, or Mountain Island, then you have to contend with a constant stream of rabid Cave Crawlers coming after you every second. Every time a Cave Crawler is killed, a new one is instantly spawned in. Every single second of the game has to be spent in constant fear running from something. The only safe place in the game is the Lifepod with a hungry Reaper Leviathan waiting impatiently for you outside to exit.