Bugs On Xbox

Comments

• qpearl35qpearl35 us Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219911Members
    Equipping the Propulsion Cannon at the "Heat Source" base will cause the game's frame rate to drop significantly.

What's the heat source base?
  • CarbunkelCarbunkel Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217106Members
    I can't leave the Aurora. I entered via the cargo bay and I'm stuck in the hall at the bottom of the elevator. And the usual drive room escape is blocked by new metal wall :(
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    Have not played much of prawn hope it just not a full load from my old save but life pod 8 did not spawn for me when i went there
  • j7stylej7style Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221882Members
    edited August 2016
    Just purchased the game today and was loving it, but I've ran into some game breaking issues. Having issues where all fish and basically all resourses despawn upon reloading a save or dying in game. Yes I've tried to explore other areas, but the only animals I could find in a hour of searching in all directionsons from the life pod was 2 of those whale things and a leviathan by aurora.

My first save disappeared entirely which didn't upset me too much as all the fish where gone. Second time starting up I was able to get almost 6 hours in but the same thing happened with resourses. Third time i made sure I left all salt/quartz and so on alone by the pod, tried to get fish further away. Made the game harder but I wanted to test if it was just me or an actual glitch. Saved, ate dinner, came back and same issues. I almost regret the purchase at this point as it is proving unplayable. Uninstalled and am reinstalling now as I don't know what else to do at this point.

(edit) I did reinstall, save loaded after 3 crashes trying to load the game. All fish and resourses where there for like 5 minutes. All went away after using the seamoth. Reloaded my save and fish/resourses gone even though they were there on first load up. Not sure if I feel like reinstalling again as my internet sucks. Very disappointed :-(
  • RyanRobot56RyanRobot56 Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221893Members
    I have been having some glitches with terrain coming back when I use the terraformer and sometimes when i get out of the exosuit i float up to the surface and fly 5 feet into the air. What? But otherwise one of the greatest games ever.
    So i was trying to alter my exosuit colors today kepted bouncing between each section like crazy whilenaltering and not sure why maybe due to the dev spawn i used but my screen flickered black a bit
  • TLak88TLak88 Georgia Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221976Members
    I saved while inside of the Aurora's Seamoth room and went to work. Came back and was loaded outside of the walls of the room, but still inside of the main hull. I would swim around the exterior of all of the Aurora's rooms, but could not enter any of them. I tried swimming out to sea, but couldn't find a breach in out the hull. I had to start a new game because it would happen every time I loaded that save.
  • nord13nord13 Canada Join Date: 2016-07-10 Member: 219955Members
    Ok It's been a month since I've played and I've noticed they updated it quite a bit (FRAGMENT GLITCH STILL HAPPENING) and did they make it so sandstone rocks are a lot harder to find?! Cause I've one through 3 red grass biomes and only found limestone
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    nord13 wrote: »
    Ok It's been a month since I've played and I've noticed they updated it quite a bit (FRAGMENT GLITCH STILL HAPPENING) and did they make it so sandstone rocks are a lot harder to find?! Cause I've one through 3 red grass biomes and only found limestone

Did you erase your old save and start a new game. Because they added so much in the recent update that they highly suggested doing that. I did and I haven't had any problem with the blueprints and I find lots of sandstone.
  • Solution66Solution66 Texas Join Date: 2016-09-02 Member: 221985Members
    Is the multipurpose room supposed to already be able to build or do I need to find fragments? Because I don't have the option to build it and haven't seen fragments around either so I'm guessing it's a bug.... or I can't explore well.. idk
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    OK just loaded up my save today after going and exploring the Aurora last night for the first time since the recent update; which by the way was incredible and the P.R.A.W.N. suit is so much fun ( great job devs B) ), while there though I found 2 upgrades for the seamoth put them in the upgrade slots and upon loading up my game today they were gone. I also noticed if you laser cut a door open then save, back out, and reload the game the door is sealed again, this actually caused me to drown once 'cause I was on the inside when I reloaded the game and did not have enough air to open the door again and get out :(
  • Tlroa893Tlroa893 Join Date: 2016-08-09 Member: 221113Members
    Solution66 wrote: »
    Is the multipurpose room supposed to already be able to build or do I need to find fragments? Because I don't have the option to build it and haven't seen fragments around either so I'm guessing it's a bug.... or I can't explore well.. idk

No you don't start with it anymore. You have to scan one of the rooms at the abandoned bases in order to be able to craft it, similar to the observatory.
    Noticed the waterline in base thing still is a thing that happens
  • thePANCHOthePANCHO Join Date: 2016-09-02 Member: 222011Members
    hi just got the game today. had two major faults

1.on my first go half hour into the game all the materials, creatures and fragments vanished

2.on my second after an hour the fragments have vanished again

i will restart again tomorrow and see how it goes
    Ok odd one i have all cyclopse scanned legit way and the thing thinks im missing a peice even though its letting me build it
  • thePANCHOthePANCHO Join Date: 2016-09-02 Member: 222011Members
    edited September 2016
    following up on yesterday. restarted again and th fragments have vanished again (or they have been spawn to few only been able to fine seaglide and solar panels all 3 times)

im going to try reinstalling the game to see if that fixs it. the trail went a lot better ?!

ok so reinstalling hasnt work still cant progress post seaglide and solar panels. i would like some advise here (i picked this game over ark and im starting to regret it. please help as this seams like a great game).ps im geting very good at geting to base construction beat the auroa explosion this time ;)

still unable to find any fragments other than solar p and seaglide. 32min to get a base built with replicater ;) faster every time !
    have now found the seamoth but still unable to find any other fragments but will keep searching! :)
  • Phenix007Phenix007 Italy Join Date: 2016-09-05 Member: 222082Members
    I have been having some glitches with terrain coming back when I use the terraformer and sometimes when i get out of the exosuit i float up to the surface and fly 5 feet into the air. What? But otherwise one of the greatest games ever.

Hi, I have the same problem of RyanRobot but I find out that if is turn off the Xbox (not put it on hibernate or only close the subnautica) everithing come back!!!

Ok the frame rate are terrible, but the pop up is really a big problem, some times the terrein load up when I'm just crashing on it!

Another glith that is quite anoing is a series of colored square that apper random on the screen, stay there for less then a second and then disapera, this happen always in a series like 5/10 square.
  • Solution66Solution66 Texas Join Date: 2016-09-02 Member: 221985Members
    Tlroa893 wrote: »
    Solution66 wrote: »

No you don't start with it anymore. You have to scan one of the rooms at the abandoned bases in order to be able to craft it, similar to the observatory.

I have yet to come across an abandoned base yet either, I'll be on the look out. Anyone know a general direction to find one?
    South of the lifepod
    Anyone know how to turn off the lights on the prawn i cant get them to turn off
  • Omegx23xOmegx23x Join Date: 2016-09-08 Member: 222149Members
    Its happened twice somwhere after day 20 my game removed all fish and materials from my game. so long survival, hello death. no save, rquit, reload did not fix the issue.
  • dexter397dexter397 U.S.A. Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218486Members
    Yargish89 wrote: »
    Anyone know how to turn off the lights on the prawn i cant get them to turn off

I do not think they added that yet
  • Gold_Eye_MasterGold_Eye_Master Space Join Date: 2016-08-01 Member: 220863Members
    The bug where fish and resources stop rendering and or will not spawn is still there.
    The bug where fish and resources stop rendering and or will not spawn is still there.

It happen to me to moved to fast in game save turn off and on be back to normal after a few minutes go slower lo o hope it helps
  • SirbatchuSirbatchu United Kingdom, Bristol Join Date: 2016-09-07 Member: 222136Members
    Game Breaking Lag. When I am in my Base. I have nothing special. The game is incredibly Jerky and incredibly low frame rate. Please fix performance issues on Xbox. With addition to chunk loading speed when travelling in sea moth.
  • dexter397dexter397 U.S.A. Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218486Members
    The bug with bulkheads not being able to open is still here i literally just encountered it
    Not a bug, just a suggestion. Does anyone else think the Cyclops headlights need tweaked? Either get rid of that glare effect or extend the range that they light up. Because when you get into the deeper water it's way too hard to navigate when you can't see a damn thing. I tried finding the ILZ last night and gave up because the terrain wouldn't load fast enough and when it did I could barely see where I was going.
    Try turn the interior lights off when you use the outside lights it helps it out
    Yargish89 wrote: »
    Try turn the interior lights off when you use the outside lights it helps it out

I do but it's still super difficult