Bugs On Xbox

Comments

• MattbatcrazMattbatcraz The Hyperion Join Date: 2016-05-21 Member: 217209Members
    every time I scan say the Bioreactor or a Nuclear Reactor fragment it gives me a "Deprecated" blueprint instead of the newer in-base modles that were added...
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    Not sure but dont think gas from the gas pods should hurt your escape pod nor your base its a gas not acid
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    Yargish89 wrote: »
    Not sure but dont think gas from the gas pods should hurt your escape pod nor your base its a gas not acid
    A gas released through water could be acidic but it would only eat away at the outside and maybe cause damage but should not affect you inside unless the base is comprised.
    Killed me in the escape pod felt like when i was sitting on the can a few times
  • Tlroa893Tlroa893 Join Date: 2016-08-09 Member: 221113Members
    I keep hearing the sound of bubbles or possibly a re-breather constantly both in and out of the water. It starts randomly and doesn't stop unless I reload my game. I read other posts saying that it the brain coral sound effect? Also my damn knife keeps disappearing! Anyone had these issues or found a fix? I'm playing on Xbox One if that helps.
    Yes others have haf this issue people been saying about uninstall reinstall solution for some issues look for their posts for more detail till the patch and large update that they say is coming soon
  • jaradenjaraden UK Join Date: 2016-08-09 Member: 221123Members
    Hey, brand new to the forum here, thought I'd check it out after the new update.

To be honest I had stopped playing months ago for one simple reason, the frame rate drop was deciduous and made the game unplayable. When I saw an update was due I was relieved frankly.

So with my son sitting next to me (waiting patiently to see me get eaten) I restarted a survival game only to have my character plunge into the depths like I was on dry land. Very odd, but I had fun walking around for a bit, upon dieing (much to my son's delight) the screen went black and though I could hear my character moving about the screen never came back.

After a few re-starts I can finally swim about as normal. Although many of the glitches have been covered already (my personal favorite are the invisible ninja crash powder dudes! Nice touch devs, my son nearly pissed himself laughing as I jumped outta my skin the first twenty times!)

I'll confess I've pretty much been fragment hunting since and built a "modest" base but am already noticing a drop in frames when I'm nearby... not a good sign. That I think is one of the only "complaints" I would have, last game I had three bases, none of which were huge but the game played like I was a stuttering robot dad-dancing... not fun.

Also my sea glide refuses to take a new stinking battery from me! Cursed sea glide!
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    @jaraden there is hope. the QoL update is sooo near final and already on microsofts end. If not today maybe this week. *QoL is only quality of life and no content added it should work much better
  • jaradenjaraden UK Join Date: 2016-08-09 Member: 221123Members
    Nice, thanks for the update. I love and hate my autocorrect, it makes re-sending my posts an adventure. Ha ha. For now I've drop kicked that blasted sea glide and kept the base tiny just in case. Also I read there was an easy solution to the sea glide problem in the option menu. So there's that too. Thanks again!
  • WickedxDivinityWickedxDivinity Xbox Join Date: 2016-08-09 Member: 221138Members
    GAME IS UNPLAYABLE UNTIL NEXT UPDATE FIX FOR ME!! Well after update all the fish/creatures are completely gone, 85% of resourses have disappeared, ALSO before resources Disappeared none of the ores showed after breaking stone just empty colored dust, my original seamoth glitched across the map after update while i respawn inside my base, second seamoth created to replace original became stuck on the surface ontop of random floating boulders/large flat stones that just skims the top layer of the water, an island not far from the escape pod is floating ontop the water & has no access ontop but may be accessible if building a base up the side and the island has high floating abandon bases that were noticable from as far as the escape pod location, seaglider cannot be charged by replacing batteries anymore and doesnt allow for any source of recharge other than possibly rebuilding one, some of my base items disappeared from the base (such as the seamoth upgrader station), items disappeared from my blue prints after all the above glitches happened (such as the seamoth upgrade station, desk,chair, solar panels & others i cant remember besides seeing alot less blue prints), the air tanks make a constant pressure releasing sound but its more of a glitched stutter of air pressure without stopping the entire game, became stuck between railing at corridor and large fish tank AND alot more glitches/bugs.
  • coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
    GAME IS UNPLAYABLE UNTIL NEXT UPDATE FIX FOR ME!! Well after update all the fish/creatures are completely gone, 85% of resourses have disappeared, ALSO before resources Disappeared none of the ores showed after breaking stone just empty colored dust, my original seamoth glitched across the map after update while i respawn inside my base, second seamoth created to replace original became stuck on the surface ontop of random floating boulders/large flat stones that just skims the top layer of the water, an island not far from the escape pod is floating ontop the water & has no access ontop but may be accessible if building a base up the side and the island has high floating abandon bases that were noticable from as far as the escape pod location, seaglider cannot be charged by replacing batteries anymore and doesnt allow for any source of recharge other than possibly rebuilding one, some of my base items disappeared from the base (such as the seamoth upgrader station), items disappeared from my blue prints after all the above glitches happened (such as the seamoth upgrade station, desk,chair, solar panels & others i cant remember besides seeing alot less blue prints), the air tanks make a constant pressure releasing sound but its more of a glitched stutter of air pressure without stopping the entire game, became stuck between railing at corridor and large fish tank AND alot more glitches/bugs.

tell me about it
  • polysyllpolysyll US Join Date: 2016-08-12 Member: 221206Members
    Light from creepvine seeds goes through solid metal. Part of my base consists of a 3-level stack of multipurpose rooms on top of a foundation. Inside the rooms is a 3-high stack of alien habitats, in which 4 creepvines with seeds are growing. There are no windows. Light from the seeds is appearing on the ocean floor beneath the foundation.
  • Hornigold_IIHornigold_II Oceania Join Date: 2016-08-12 Member: 221211Members
    While batteries are unequiped in torches, tools, etc. (Particulary noted on the torch) the battery percentage is shown as 100% even though there are no batteries in.

The Terraformer is not showing up in the fabricator when the blueprint is fully researched.
    Furthermore, dirt removed by the terraformer will reappear upon exiting and re-entering the saved game.
  • SergioEASergioEA Brazil Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219419Members
    I apologize for my rude comments and completely unnecessary ... Only I was upset with an answer, I got on Twitter about the game and kicking out the anger here without sense. In fact, I received were two disagreeable answers. Well I'm apologizing and will not generate polemics about it.
  • kettinkettin Arizona Join Date: 2016-08-12 Member: 221219Members
    Ello. Thought id pop in with a few bugs that are happening to me; My give feedback button doesnt work in the game, fish swim through the ground, when starting a new game when the ship is blowing up there is water in the pod, continuous random grey and black flickering on the screen, I constantly hear a bubbling sound or glubing and hissing noise, the pod continually makes extremely loud exploding noises but theres no explosion anywhere seen or anything. On survival mode, even trying to starting a new game over and over, getting out of the pod it registers that im still in the pod kind of. When i get out of the pod and into the water, i instantly float to the ground like i have a cinder block on my foot, i can barely jump, my oxegen and health and everything doesnt go down though but i pretty much cant play survival mode. In creative mode, my knife disappears all the time, i built a few lockers and filled them up, i went off and did some things and came back they were gone. All my lockers keep disappearing after i put them out. I drop stuff and make some things and it shows up as a black box with a blue circle with a question mark. Some things are just floating in mid water like the mushrooms and plants. All the fish disappeared and never came back. The game also crashes periodically. Some built objects disappear.
  • Hornigold_IIHornigold_II Oceania Join Date: 2016-08-12 Member: 221211Members
    edited August 2016
    Seems the frame-rate goes down depending on how far/fast you venture out in the seamoth, Seaglide and Cyclops. After a while, enemies and materials won't spawn in either from travelling too fast.

When I created the Cyclops via the mobile vehicle bay, it moved backwards and crushed me to death.
    Incidentally, there is an imprint of the seabed on the window of the Cyclops so seeing the seabed, coral and acid mushrooms permanently imprinted on the window makes navigation difficult at lower depths of about >150m

Sometimes I need to exit and re-enter the game to establish a decent frame rate at some of my far away bases.

Another issue I keep encountering is that noises can be heard from too far away. (I will hear electric eels in my seamoth when on the other side of the map)

Surely this ones come up with a few people. When exiting the game and selecting another world (Survival to Creative usually) the game doesn't load properly and will disable your ability to swim.
  • mbodencakmbodencak Join Date: 2016-08-13 Member: 221253Members
    Love this game...just thought I would add some things I've noticed.

After a while all the fish and resources disappear or the game gets to laggy to move...have to completely restart the game at this point.

Anything other than titanium or lead is invisible when breaking open sandstone/limestone but it will appear on the ground if I go do something else and come back.

The sea moth can get stuck in the sand under the map. The only way to get it out is to build myself into the map with a straight corridor and hatches. Also the sea moth can get stuck on the beach at the floating island and the only way to push it back into the water is to build a corridor in front of it to knock it back into the water. I can't build the terra former even though I have the bp.

My game crashed while building and when I came back all the fish I learned and hatched I no longer knew.

The sea moth painter thing doesn't work in my moonpool, also the wave comes through the top of my moonpool where it's built above the surface.

The only thing that works in the scanner room is the camera.

Also I think you should be able to add a few more upgrades to your seamoth.

Keep up the good work!!!
  • MsThreateningMsThreatening Join Date: 2016-08-14 Member: 221277Members
    edited August 2016
    When I use the mobile vehicle bay, my game will freeze so I have to completely quit out of everything, I also can't charge my sea glide.

Another issue is sometimes when loading into my game I can't make food or water in the fabricator.

Also, airsacks are way to small to catch now making it hard to you know, catch them.

A lot of items in the fabricator will also vanish, so if you want to make something like a cooked peeper, the peeper won't show up in the fabricator anymore.
  • FrogmanFreemanFrogmanFreeman US Join Date: 2016-05-28 Member: 217626Members
    Though It's just a visual bug the ocean waves clip through the bottom of the escape pod both in the beginning cut-scene and in game play.
  • AydenTheKillaAydenTheKilla North Carolina Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216044Members
    Hmm why was my post deleted? Weird... But anyways...

Restated a new save. Using the builder works now... Going to play more ahead hope this doesnt get deleted
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    edited August 2016
    Hmm why was my post deleted? Weird... But anyways...

Restated a new save. Using the builder works now... Going to play more ahead hope this doesnt get deleted

Most or all posts from yesterday were deleted. Something to do with a rollback. I'm not sure but I think it just means they rebooted the system. As a result any posts or threads created yesterday before they did the rollback were deleted. Not really sure why it happened but that's probably what happened to your post.

On a side note I had also thought that the fabricator was not working. That was until I realized that it now takes a battery. Noticed that the scanner now takes one also.
  • qpearl35qpearl35 us Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219911Members
    Scanner room works!!!!
  • qpearl35qpearl35 us Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219911Members
    Behold!!! straight from the xbox preview program!!!
  • OrionGalaxyOrionGalaxy China Join Date: 2016-08-19 Member: 221506Members
    The old rusty habitats on the floating island, I can't enter them. it's like there's an invisible wall on the door way.
  • flowing_shadowflowing_shadow NJ Join Date: 2016-08-20 Member: 221543Members
    the blueprint for the battery charging station will not complete. it says 3 of 3 but doesnt add to my list of blueprints known. any thoughts?
    When you swim underneath the Moon Pool to the inside your character glitches and falls to the ocean floor unable to swim and still loses oxygen until you die. Entering a hatch will let you swim again if you can reach one. Also if your character dies you will regain your swimming ability.
  • dexter397dexter397 U.S.A. Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218486Members
    Nothing spawns when I use my seamoth cause it is too fast for the game to keep up with making it difficult to get blueprints
    Equipping the Propulsion Cannon at the "Heat Source" base will cause the game's frame rate to drop significantly.
  • scouttsscoutts Victoria, BC Join Date: 2016-07-28 Member: 220747Members
    When you swim underneath the Moon Pool to the inside your character glitches and falls to the ocean floor unable to swim and still loses oxygen until you die. Entering a hatch will let you swim again if you can reach one. Also if your character dies you will regain your swimming ability.

When I fall from the Moonbase, I don't lose Oxygen. It's like the game thinks I'm inside but I can roam around and PIck up minerals without being bothered by aggressive Fish or Oxygen issues. Just food.