Bugs On Xbox

Comments

• RavenLCRavenLC Mexico Join Date: 2016-07-02 Member: 219464Members
    i just want to say thanks to the developers of this game for let us test the game, lets not forget is in development, we are testers there are supose to be fails, but we are luky enogh to be part of the creation a great game, lets keep posting the glitchs but to healp the game development, and if i can add, this game will be at the end one, if not the most beautifull game on xbox one lately

PD Great work devs =) keep it going
  • THEGHOST2332THEGHOST2332 Join Date: 2016-06-20 Member: 218813Members
    edited July 2016
    So I can't find any battery charger fragments, they aren't spawning in. I went through 7 batteries (with the seaglide) trying to find the charger; didn't find anything. Also whenever I'm trying to get copper, I will break the limestone and the copper is invisible. Update found battery charger just like seamoth fragment comment.
    edited July 2016
    The seamoth fragments are REALLY hard to find for me. Update they are really easy to find they just weren't spawning; restarted my game and it helped
    Copper is invisible when you break limestone.
    (My posts are after the Xbox one update)
  • SergioEASergioEA Brazil Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219419Members
    Slackerstu wrote: »
    SergioEA wrote: »
    My god, this is a update... I'm seeing more problems than updates, I just can not play with these flaws, the repeated sound of the environment, echoing every second, just awful, I'd better go back to that previous version and when it is actually upgrade work perfectly, which put consumers.

Your not a consumer yet until the game hits full release you are still a tester like the rest of us. It will get better.

is let me tell you one detail, when you buy anything, automatically we become consumer ok friend ... another question, do not know what I wrote that upset you, but you should read the topic before entering and comment it does not add anything.
  • me1201me1201 Canada Join Date: 2016-07-11 Member: 220091Members
    Hey so really enjoying the game so far, but just noticed a few things after loading the patch. First issue I had was with bulkheads when I loaded and upgraded my save they all started out in the closed position and wouldn't open, ended up having to deconstruct them. That said when I built a new base and put in bulkheads they worked just fine. Second issue I've had is invisible resources. Found that copper, silver, gold, and diamonds don't appear when you break resource nodes. The resources are there but they are invisible which makes it more pretty hard when you can't get your hands on the much needed things like silver and copper.
    Still overall loads of fun

P.S. Also getting the same issue of the bubble sound and animal sounds for no apparent reason as other people have pointed out
    edited July 2016
    My god, this is a update... I'm seeing more problems than updates, I just can not play with these flaws, the repeated sound of the environment, echoing every second, just awful, I'd better go back to that previous version and when it is actually upgrade work perfectly, which put consumers.

Your not a consumer yet until the game hits full release you are still a tester like the rest of us. It will get better.

is let me tell you one detail, when you buy anything, automatically we become consumer ok friend ... another question, do not know what I wrote that upset you, but you should read the topic before entering and comment it does not add anything.

Its an early acces!!!! you are tester not costumer, plus there is wornings before you buy aaaaand before you start to play

better start reading your self
  • BlindGuardianBlindGuardian Canada Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217604Members
    Norulv wrote: »
    Yargish89 wrote: »
    Norluv did that really dappen o.o wow my base has not done that yet im gonna be all paranoid about it now

Yup. But it isnt THAT big of deal. Havent had the problem for quite some time now. Its just that such things shouldnt be possible.

- I havent met any Reefbacks yet in the Grassy plateu biome and they are usually very easy to spot. subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Grassy_Plateaus
    -
    - Neither have I seen ay Reaper Leviathans either. Even though that in this new save file, my lifepod/ start area spawned not too far off a direct line behind the Aurora. Still got a lucky bufferzone of kelp forest and the grassy plateu, east from my escape pod.
    I imagined the Reapers swam through the Grassy plateus sometimes. But judging by the wikia I have to brave myself closer to the back end of Aurora, Dunes and Mountain biomes to see if they are there at all. subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Reaper_Leviathan

I just want to assure you that Reapers are out there now. I just had my first experience, pro tip=Don't find the reaper!
    edited July 2016
    None of the fragments are spawning at all, wasted 7 batteries trying to find one blueprint. Update I can now never mind
  • MenoKYMenoKY USA Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219889Members
    I have been able to find plenty of seamoth fragments, yet the seamoth blueprint is not within a 300 - 500 radius of the escape pod. I have 5 of 5 fragments. I have the moon pool built. I have the seamoth upgrade station built. I just don't have a seamoth! I am close to being able to build the cyclops also. Please advise.
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    @MenoKY You may have to spawn then in if the game will not unlock
    LB/RB/A to open dev panel and use "sub cyclops" or "spawn seamoth"
  • NorulvNorulv Norway Join Date: 2016-06-13 Member: 218528Members
    So I have finally gotten the moon pool, seamoth upgrade station and the cyclops. While I can customize my cyclops colors, name text and so on inside of it. I cant interact with the modification station for the seamoth in the moonpool. Cant change anything, no color, text.
  • SmarterThanAllSmarterThanAll Holland Michigan Join Date: 2016-06-24 Member: 219021Members

It says when you buy the game that nothing is guaranteed. So the risk was taken and yeah the game is pretty unstable deal with it. It's literally still in development. The Devs have never worked on a console before so this tiny studio is learning.
  • oelikoelieoelikoelie netherlands Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217444Members
    I started a freedom file. When i was in the water i saved and used cc to make it a creative file. So that works.

I just found a sound issue when aproaching a mushroom biome in my seamoth. like a clunky sound of a bulkhead. It keeps on goin.
    Due to the bad rendring ive set the farplane to 900 instead of a 1000. i went back to a 100 in steps of 100. And played a bit with it up and down. Rendering stays bad nomather what i try.

Seems like adjusting to console is still gonna be a chunk of work before it is nice to play. Not wanna be rude here. But this is the most essential point imo to adress.
    edited July 2016
    RavenLC wrote: »

Its an early acces!!!! you are tester not costumer, plus there is wornings before you buy aaaaand before you start to play

Kkkkkkkkkk Are you love me? Kkkkkkkkkk Early Access hummmm ok, you're testing us to there, thanks for the great favor ... I keep as a consumer and complaining of the game's flaws within normal ... .my honest opinion, this update to Xbox was terrible. need many hits, you're full of work, get to work .... bye
    edited July 2016
    Being in creative mode now give me even less building options then before?
    looking forward to a new update were you can build everytning in creative mode that is in the game.

update:

- inventory menu is gone.
    - the seaglide/powerglide you get in creative has no propulsion forward. bugged?
    - building options missing
    - usning cc for blueprints dont work anymore!
    - depth meter is stuck at 30

I hate crashes on games but knowing what i bought i never mind even once that the game crashed once a while. I hated the rendering the most. But for the rest i had some real fun. with all it's flaws. At least CC gave you almost always a way around when stuck.
    I'm sorry so say that this update feels like a bit of a step backwards for now. I realy hope you guys get this game to work on good old xbox hardware. :) It must be a tough 'fit'. lol im not mad, dont get me wrong.

RavenLC wrote: »

Kkkkkkkkkk Are you love me? Kkkkkkkkkk Early Access hummmm ok, you're testing us to there, thanks for the great favor ... I keep as a consumer and complaining of the game's flaws within normal ... .my honest opinion, this update to Xbox was terrible. need many hits, you're full of work, get to work .... bye

LOL are you love me????? what that means? lol, you're testing us to there???? what that means, hahaha uninstal it if you dont like it.

an early acces is exectly to get the glithces and fix them how can you complain about errors if the whole purpose of an earlly acces is identify errors LOL ok, either you dont understand eanglish or you are as dum as you look in your picture
  • Simon70Simon70 Sydney Australia Join Date: 2016-07-12 Member: 220121Members
    The bulkhead door animation it does not open
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    @oelikoelie Delete and reinstall your game to restore the blueprints. You will keep your save. I hear if you avoid exiting the game from the start menu this is avoided. (go to xbox dashboard after saving and just just quit the game)
  • Vailingnickel09Vailingnickel09 United States PA Join Date: 2016-07-13 Member: 220164Members
    I still can't sendo feedback please fix it think that's important so you can see what everyone thints instead of people that just log on here because I almost didn't but I'm here so I did. I do have the bubble sound bug after 20 minutes of playing and I always hear a sound like sparks whenever the bubbles start and yes I fixed the pod. A also had another bad game screw up i was in the mushroom forest and got attacked by a couple bonefish which might be normal I don't know but after that I scanned and lot of things in the forest and wouldn't get the completion I had and do have still moon pool and cyclops hull at 4/4 I but before I went to my base I saved and left to main menu and restarted my world and looked at my habitat builder and found that I didn't have any blueprints at all in the game after I played for 10 hours so I restarted it again. This time I spawned in the mushroom forest where I saved without my Seamoth and still no blueprints. After that I quit the game and went to my dashboard and quit it there that fixed the ones I already had except moon pool. My other problem is I built my base on the edge of the safe shallows and creepvine forest and built a scanner room it took me a while to be able to line it with my base but that might be how I built my base the cameras work but I can't see any resorces while in them and I also can't select them from that list. My bigger concern is the fact of my increase in stalkers. Before I used them I'd maybe only even see one in the distance because I was around the creep vines well now I have 8 of them (I counted) going into the safe shallows going after my cameras that I put right above my scanner room. They were only after my cameras but there was 8 of them in a safe shallows area none have ever even followed me there before the room and now my base is always being hit by stalkers and surrounded by them. Also I forgot I do have a bug where while I'm in the mushroom forest for longer then 10 minutes I'd hear walking as in feet on metal and jumping but I'd be swimming or in my seamoth. There is a way better frame rate although it does have its bad moments. I do have times when both lime and sand stone would have nothing in it and sometimes copper and silver disappear before I get it. I am really enjoying the game so far it's amazing. I understand it's still in development buteam honestly even if it wasn't this game still has the potential in its current state to be a full game with a couple bugs. This was to inform the developers of bugs I have found I am not criticizing them or the game in any way.
  • Vailingnickel09Vailingnickel09 United States PA Join Date: 2016-07-13 Member: 220164Members
    This was up when I just started a new game after the patch was realeased a couple days ago so this is current to my updated game.
  • Bueno_BravoBueno_Bravo Southern Mars Suburbs Join Date: 2016-06-30 Member: 219345Members
    oelikoelie wrote: »
    Being in creative mode now give me even less building options then before?
    looking forward to a new update were you can build everytning in creative mode that is in the game.

update:

- inventory menu is gone.
    - the seaglide/powerglide you get in creative has no propulsion forward. bugged?

I think they made the sea glide slower so the enviroment renders in better. just aguess though, not too sure.
  • MatheusXVIMatheusXVI Brasil Join Date: 2016-04-30 Member: 216175Members
    Silver Ore is invisible when you break limestone!!!!!
  • jlcarrjlcarr Join Date: 2016-07-13 Member: 220176Members
    Bugs experienced: Mainly the audio bugs out which is actually a big issue because of how obnoxious it is. Feel there are way too many sand sharks that spawn in grassy plateaus, seaglide runs through batteries way too quick. Feel like the oxygen is running out very quickly as well, faster than before. Those are my main concerns with a few other small things that I'm sure they are working on.
    I still can't sendo feedback please fix it think that's important so you can see what everyone thints instead of people that just log on here because I almost didn't but I'm here so I did. I do have the bubble sound bug after 20 minutes of playing and I always hear a sound like sparks whenever the bubbles start and yes I fixed the pod. A also had another bad game screw up i was in the mushroom forest and got attacked by a couple bonefish which might be normal I don't know but after that I scanned and lot of things in the forest and wouldn't get the completion I had and do have still moon pool and cyclops hull at 4/4 I but before I went to my base I saved and left to main menu and restarted my world and looked at my habitat builder and found that I didn't have any blueprints at all in the game after I played for 10 hours so I restarted it again. This time I spawned in the mushroom forest where I saved without my Seamoth and still no blueprints. After that I quit the game and went to my dashboard and quit it there that fixed the ones I already had except moon pool. My other problem is I built my base on the edge of the safe shallows and creepvine forest and built a scanner room it took me a while to be able to line it with my base but that might be how I built my base the cameras work but I can't see any resorces while in them and I also can't select them from that list. My bigger concern is the fact of my increase in stalkers. Before I used them I'd maybe only even see one in the distance because I was around the creep vines well now I have 8 of them (I counted) going into the safe shallows going after my cameras that I put right above my scanner room. They were only after my cameras but there was 8 of them in a safe shallows area none have ever even followed me there before the room and now my base is always being hit by stalkers and surrounded by them. Also I forgot I do have a bug where while I'm in the mushroom forest for longer then 10 minutes I'd hear walking as in feet on metal and jumping but I'd be swimming or in my seamoth. There is a way better frame rate although it does have its bad moments. I do have times when both lime and sand stone would have nothing in it and sometimes copper and silver disappear before I get it. I am really enjoying the game so far it's amazing. I understand it's still in development buteam honestly even if it wasn't this game still has the potential in its current state to be a full game with a couple bugs. This was to inform the developers of bugs I have found I am not criticizing them or the game in any way.

This is feedback, we all are reporting glitches and errors here, dont know what you mean you cant send feedback, its what we do here, have being just some days after update, xbos is diferent from pc adaptin the game will take time, we cant spect they fix this in one week, but im sure they are working hard to fix the probles, keep posting here the bugs, glitches, errors you found, just be sure yto atleast read som post so you know if that espesific error or glitch has been alreddy reported or posted.

be patient well see this game full functional soon enogh =)
    Yes I mean in the Xbox I couldn't send feedback and also the HUD for the scanner room isn't working. Is that because I can't select what I want to find in the scanner room list of items?
    Well, fact is, seeing a list of failures and complaints in the good sense of who plays and want a solution... But so far none of the developers commented to say when it comes to a fix!!!!!

The boring is that we had a game at first, it worked even with bugs, now the second time with more bugs and what worked stopped... out that the FPS is bad, just test the creative mod, which clearly limited mobility, slowness...

I love this game, it is the only one in the category and in particular love diving ... I live in a region of diving practice ... and since the appearance of the first ideas of this game have stayed anxious ... I apologize for my annoyance

• fatalitixfatalitix france Join Date: 2016-07-13 Member: 220193Members
    I have big issues of framerate and clipping, it's unplayable. Do I stop play the game until a new update come out or is there a solution ? (like reinstall the game). ++
    Yes I mean in the Xbox I couldn't send feedback and also the HUD for the scanner room isn't working. Is that because I can't select what I want to find in the scanner room list of items?

Thats not the devs fault but the One's browser. But it's just as, as not easier to do it on pc so that's no issue here ;) .