When will next update be?

Comments

• EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    Details of what's included can be found here.
  • ShunnedSplash22ShunnedSplash22 Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217919Members
    Ok that's good I'm fine if scanner room is in game that's all I really want to know if the exosuit is not coming I'm still fine with it.
    Ok that's good I'm fine if scanner room is in game that's all I really want to know if the exosuit is not coming I'm still fine with it.

Hopefully we'll also get the Power Nap update as well, but still no sign of the Exo Suit for a while yet.
    Also will jumping be added in Xbox because I'm having trouble getting up on my island bases because I have to use terraformer and its very frustrating having to keep removing and placing the ground.
  • Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    edited June 2016
    Also will jumping be added in Xbox because I'm having trouble getting up on my island bases because I have to use terraformer and its very frustrating having to keep removing and placing the ground.

Press Y to jump ;)
    Also I thought the terraformer is not in the game?
    edited June 2016
    Imagine this post is not here... I messed up xD
    Sorry forgot to ask if they were adding the reaperliviathan into it because it would make a huge addition to my aquariums
    edited June 2016
    Mini_Gaara wrote: »

It is at the moment, but should be removed with the next update as the Devs felt it was breaking the game.

edited June 2016
    EverReddy wrote: »

It is at the moment, but should be removed with the next update as the Devs felt it was breaking the game.

Sir, You seem to have invaded my quote! And now somehow I am in your quote, what is happening xD?
    edited June 2016
    Sir, You seem to have invaded my quote! And now somehow I am in your quote, what is happening xD?

Ooops! Quotes, within quotes, within quotes eh?
    Sorry about that, all fixed now! :)
    edited June 2016
    It's been a long day...
    The amount of edited posts in this thread is shocking xD
  • TijnnultienTijnnultien netherlands Join Date: 2015-08-24 Member: 207447Members
    is it possible that subnautica also will be aveabol on ps4 ?
    is it possible that subnautica also will be aveabol on ps4 ?

There are a couple of Dev answers to that question on the FAQ.
  • nettonetto canada Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217126Members
    Gaius666th wrote: »
    Well I heard a something from a livestream last night, from a guy to "be" a dev(lifeisntfree), that it should be any day soon it comes out, and for new ppl i would suggest watching Kronos on twitchstream, he tends to have 80+ nonstop watching well knowledged about the game :)

There are not currently any "guys to "be" a dev", so I'd take anything said by someone like that with a grain of salt.

However, we are working very hard to get the update ready to send out. There was so much added in those months between where the current Xbox version is at, and the current PC version, so it has created some issues when merging the Xbox and PC versions together. We just want to make sure that we are only improving the released Xbox One version, and not making anything worse for players, so we are working hard to insure the update goes smoothly. We don't want to give out any dates, because it will just get us into trouble if we slip, but just trust that it is being worked on and the wait won't be too long.

Thanks for the details i haven't played since i made my purchase but i don't care now i am loving this info and i want you guys to take the time you really need if its for what you wrote right here and i hope my little 20$ helps you achieve this, can't wait to play but take all the time you need lol....

Press Y to jump ;)

Yes the terraformer is in the game but the only way I know how to get it is by using Devconsole aka cheats
  • LhastLhast NY Join Date: 2016-06-03 Member: 218004Members

Press Y to jump ;)

Yes the terraformer is in the game but the only way I know how to get it is by using Devconsole aka cheats

Yeah I can't fabricate it, even bringing the necessary materials doesn't make it show up like some things
    Does anyone know how to activate the map thing on the sea glide?
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    Does anyone know how to activate the map thing on the sea glide?

Pretty sure it is part of the coming update. Not yet working on xbox but should be coming this week with any luck.
    Will the reaper be added in update?
  • destinykiddestinykid UK Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217875Members

Yes
  • OctoChocolateOctoChocolate Buttface Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217152Members
    Okay the devs have been saying two weeks until next update is this the week?
    Okay the devs have been saying two weeks until next update is this the week?

They said they *hoped* to have the Xbox update out in a couple of weeks, but don't take anything like that as definite as things often take longer than expected. Given they're now on a break until the 11th June, I wouldn't expect anything before then.
    Anything on when the update is coming out yet?
    Anything on when the update is coming out yet?

The latest Dev announcements are all posted here.
  • Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    The Reaper should be in Xbox version already. If it is not showing up there may be a bug of some
  • PsyclonixPsyclonix Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217880Members
    Subnautica is turning out really well for Xbox 1 in all, but when is the next update going to be? Will it be the machinery update?

No offence or anything, but the devs don't need to be asked this every second day.

I am excited as well but they dont need to be asked this all the time.

maybe the devs should put up a notice saying when they assume the date of release should be, no matter how accurate it is! :)
  • Luke27262Luke27262 High Point Join Date: 2016-06-04 Member: 218104Members
    The Reaper should be in Xbox version already. If it is not showing up there may be a bug of some

I have not seen one at all. Commands to spawn it don't work. I patrolled in each known Reaper location for one hour in every area known and I didn't see it. I was using creative although, Not sure if that's the problem. I'm too scared to go in Survival. :neutral:
  • destinykiddestinykid UK Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217875Members
    Luke27262 wrote: »

I have not seen one at all. Commands to spawn it don't work. I patrolled in each known Reaper location for one hour in every area known and I didn't see it. I was using creative although, Not sure if that's the problem. I'm too scared to go in Survival. :neutral:

I only have a survival save and I went behind the ship, no Reapers at all
  • LhastLhast NY Join Date: 2016-06-03 Member: 218004Members
    I have not seen the Reaper in the wild either, and I've never used the console commands to spawn one.