When will next update be?

13»

Comments

• SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    Will the reaper be added in update?
    The Reaper should be in Xbox version already. If it is not showing up there may be a bug of some

Now have several saves with 3-4 days progress each and never seen one. Only aggressive things i've found are: sand sharks, bone sharks, stalkers, biters, bleeders(the little leach things), the jumpy crabs in depths and the aurora and tiger plant. If you spawn the gallery (debug "entgallery") there is no reaper but are some aggressive models that don't seem to have their behavior/personality added in this version yet.
  • sirius247sirius247 Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218234Members
    I have not seen any reapers as well. Are the Sea Treaders in the game yet?
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    sirius247 wrote: »

Sea Treaders are part of the Power Nap update, so unfortunately no.

not seen one in xbox version
  • sirius247sirius247 Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218234Members
    DrownedOut wrote: »

Sea Treaders are part of the Power Nap update, so unfortunately no.
    Ok thanks!
  • itsspartan313itsspartan313 New Jersey Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218229Members
    Psyclonix wrote: »
    Subnautica is turning out really well for Xbox 1 in all, but when is the next update going to be? Will it be the machinery update?

No offence or anything, but the devs don't need to be asked this every second day.

I am excited as well but they dont need to be asked this all the time.

maybe the devs should put up a notice saying when they assume the date of release should be, no matter how accurate it is! :)

just curious to when the patch is coming to xbox one especially for the moon pool glitching..
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    edited June 2016
    just curious to when the patch is coming to xbox one especially for the moon pool glitching..

All the latest statements from the Devs are on the FAQ, and as soon as there's anything new it'll be updated (just check the date in the subject header).

That said, I doubt they'll give a set date in advance, but I imagine they'll make it pretty obvious as soon as it's launched. Either way I doubt it'll be before the end of next week at the earliest as they're all away until the 11th.
  • itsspartan313itsspartan313 New Jersey Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218229Members
    Luke27262 wrote: »
    Will the reaper be added in update?
    The Reaper should be in Xbox version already. If it is not showing up there may be a bug of some

I have not seen one at all. Commands to spawn it don't work. I patrolled in each known Reaper location for one hour in every area known and I didn't see it. I was using creative although, Not sure if that's the problem. I'm too scared to go in Survival. :neutral:

i just wanna know when the xbox is getting patched.. i dont care whats in the update for add ons and such the game is fine for now for whats in it the stuff in its needs to be fixed adding crap in it while fixing the original stuff can only break it more then it already is... just my opinion...
    Lhast wrote: »
    I have not seen the Reaper in the wild either, and I've never used the console commands to spawn one.

i havent seen one either and i been all over the map
    i just wanna know when the xbox is getting patched.. i dont care whats in the update for add ons and such the game is fine for now for whats in it the stuff in its needs to be fixed adding crap in it while fixing the original stuff can only break it more then it already is... just my opinion...

The current Xbox version is a months old build that was rushed out to the preview programme as they couldn't get the current PC version ported in time.

When it drops it will contain over 350 bug fixes, as well as the content updates and game improvements that the PC version has received in the mean time.
  • blackjack301blackjack301 Orange Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217554Members
    I have done two creative worlds, one freedom world, and one survival and never saw any reapers.
    (I even used console commands to spawn them in on the freedom and creative worlds but nothing appeared)
  • MurpfullMurpfull Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216640Members
    Is there a way to open a command console?
  • RonsloRonslo Ireland Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217036Members
    Murpfull wrote: »

Yes, press RB LB A at the same time and it will open the dev console.
  • Gods_My_FanboyGods_My_Fanboy Nevada, Usa Join Date: 2016-06-08 Member: 218255Members
    Murpfull wrote: »

Hit a then LB RB
  • DeepestGolemDeepestGolem Durant OK Join Date: 2016-06-08 Member: 218267Members
    Command console is A+x+Lb+Rn
  • DeepestGolemDeepestGolem Durant OK Join Date: 2016-06-08 Member: 218267Members
    RB

You know you can edit posts? :wink:
  • FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
  • HassassinHassassin Czech Republic Join Date: 2016-06-13 Member: 218554Members
    I have to say, that I am really glad that the devs are working on the game and there is a new update almost each month. I really respect that, I would like to ask though if there are any considerations on new buildings? I dont mean ideas that people are thowing around, I mean something somewhere on the board. I understand that there is a lot of work to be done before we get to that point. But still.. Never hurts to ask, eh?

Also I noticed that some of the resources are kinda not usefull at the moment, aiming at the mercury, blood oil and deep shroom and not so long ago aluminium oxide. I am really interested how these things are planned out.

With all the exo-suit/Aurora area/Sea dragon/Sea emperor and some other tweeks I guess I am deaming a bit..

Still I am amaized with the game. Thx for all the hard work put in to it, keep it up.
  • coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
    everyone just chill stop asking and let them work i think they have more things todo then comment the same thing about the update scroll up and look stop typeing the same thing let them work guys please
    everyone just chill stop asking and let them work i think they have more things todo then comment the same thing about the update scroll up and look stop typeing the same thing let them work guys please

"don't make me turn this car around! Now sit down, shut up and we'll get there when we get there" - ROFL - agreed, let them concentrate and get this done. . . thanks for the hard work
  • Trollolol07Trollolol07 France (Jellyshroom Biome) Join Date: 2016-04-16 Member: 215840Members
    Hassassin wrote: »
    I have to say, that I am really glad that the devs are working on the game and there is a new update almost each month. I really respect that, I would like to ask though if there are any considerations on new buildings? I dont mean ideas that people are thowing around, I mean something somewhere on the board. I understand that there is a lot of work to be done before we get to that point. But still.. Never hurts to ask, eh?

Also I noticed that some of the resources are kinda not usefull at the moment, aiming at the mercury, blood oil and deep shroom and not so long ago aluminium oxide. I am really interested how these things are planned out.

With all the exo-suit/Aurora area/Sea dragon/Sea emperor and some other tweeks I guess I am deaming a bit..

Still I am amaized with the game. Thx for all the hard work put in to it, keep it up.

Blood oil is useful to make reinforced dive suit and deep shroom seems to be able to make an alternative bleach.
  • ShunnedSplash22ShunnedSplash22 Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217919Members
    Update out today don't know what they added because it's still installing update for me