Comments

• RalijRalij US Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217092Members
    Lucky indeed! Important team building exercise I'm sure ;) Hope they enjoy it and come back with all sorts of fun ideas!
  • yomamayomama On the freeway Join Date: 2016-04-17 Member: 215861Members
    And if you did push the date to put in more awesomeness, I'm sure nobody here would pull the kinds of crap that happened when No Man's Sky got delayed. Right? We're all grownups here...
  • AvimimusAvimimus Join Date: 2016-03-28 Member: 214968Members
    Yeah, should be fun. We mostly all work remotely, and from all around the world, so this week is our chance to all be together in person, rather then just hearing each other's voices over team chat. And a large percentage of the team lives in Europe, so it makes sense to have our company retreat there.
    Ralij wrote: »
    Hope they enjoy it and come back with all sorts of fun ideas!
    Eh, I'm sure we will, but the more "fun ideas" we have the more it means we'd need to push our release date even further out to actually implement them :smiley:

I'm ready to pre-order the sequel or DLC ;)
  • RalijRalij US Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217092Members
    edited June 2016
    I'm enjoying the heck out of it as is, so delaying the release date doesn't mean very much to me. Besides, if its an issue then its just ideas for future updates after release. Either way its a win-win in my book! ^_^
  • NosolomonNosolomon Spain Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216849Members
    Hello, Devs, Im from Granada, Spain. I wish u enjoy your stance here. If u need tips, (places to visit or to eat or...) just ask about it. Enjoy! :)
  • Calarand77Calarand77 lurking in general forums Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211786Members
    Eh, I'm sure we will, but the more "fun ideas" we have the more it means we'd need to push our release date even further out to actually implement them :smiley:
    Well, I dunno about others, but I sure as heck can wait for an awesome game. As long as it is necessary.

• LeonDOGELeonDOGE France Join Date: 2016-01-16 Member: 211525Members

<3 aw, they havin' so much fun~
  • CoranthCoranth Join Date: 2015-06-02 Member: 205160Members
    WOW! What a ridiculously amazing Villa; it is like Tony Stark's Mansion!