Power Nap Update Released - Subnautica

Comments

• BZZX45BZZX45 Russia Join Date: 2015-08-19 Member: 207290Members
    Where the bed blueprint?
  • BZZX45BZZX45 Russia Join Date: 2015-08-19 Member: 207290Members
    Also, can`t find any seatreader
  • BubbalooBubbaloo Puerto Rico Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217923Members
    Still can't find the bed though D:

I noticed this as well. I hope it isn't a big deal. There isn't much there though. I saw doors that have to be cut with the laser floating around but I didn't think much of it at the moment. I just don't find it feasible that we have to start the game as new more or less monthly. You know how much you can have done in a whole month? I rather keep my old saves.
    Another thing I noticed was that my high capacity tank gave me 165 oxygen and when I installed the latest update it went down to 105 so I have to roll around with an extra tank now taking up very usable and needed inventory space. What happened with that? Why?
    Also I noticed the batteries drain faster when using the sea glider. Was this on purpose or just because of my old game save?
  • AvimimusAvimimus Join Date: 2016-03-28 Member: 214968Members
    edited June 2016
    Bubbaloo wrote: »
    Another thing I noticed was that my high capacity tank gave me 165 oxygen and when I installed the latest update it went down to 105 so I have to roll around with an extra tank now taking up very usable and needed inventory space. What happened with that? Why?

People complained about not being able to carry multiple airtanks? Personally I'd prefer to have a greater variety of airtanks with different speed penalties instead.
  • NamelessChaosNamelessChaos Germany Join Date: 2016-02-17 Member: 213158Members
    EverReddy wrote: »
    Lol @Squeal_Like_A_Pig ? You guys brought in Beds and advertise with them, but they don`t "work"? That I call a fail, but the rechargers are nice.

Gimme battery chargers over a usable bed any day of the week! :)

I like my working bed ;P , but the rechargers are really good, I agree.
  • Buckets_sentry_gunBuckets_sentry_gun Puerto Rico Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217057Members
    edited June 2016
    It's awesome to have beds, but I think the only reason people were asking for them was to skip nights, not just for decoration T_T.

But it's ok, love the other changes so far! :D
  • RalijRalij US Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217092Members
    I just don't find it feasible that we have to start the game as new more or less monthly. You know how much you can have done in a whole month?.
    The joys of early access games. Rest in Pepperonis awesome base, you will be missed... until the new base is better >.>

Loving the update. Even if the beds aren't functional yet at least I can decorate with them! Cyclops will finally have a bedroom area ^_^
  • NamelessChaosNamelessChaos Germany Join Date: 2016-02-17 Member: 213158Members
    edited June 2016
    BZZX45 wrote: »
    Also, can`t find any seatreader

Search for em near the Blue Ball zone, might find around there a wreck with interesting contents too. ;-)

Btw: The Seatreader seem to get lost a bit sometimes, having one in the Blue Ball zone gotten stuck because he can't get up where the others are. Musta have fallen down... .
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    Avimimus wrote: »

People complained about not being able to carry multiple airtanks? Personally I'd prefer to have a greater variety of airtanks with different speed penalties instead.

I think what people want is double capacity AND stackable airtanks. The best of both worlds, really.
  • BobRossTheBossBobRossTheBoss Join Date: 2012-12-31 Member: 176824Members
    Why beds?

Why not an ocarina
  • AvimimusAvimimus Join Date: 2016-03-28 Member: 214968Members
    Avimimus wrote: »

I think what people want is double capacity AND stackable airtanks. The best of both worlds, really.

Except for those of us who like limits... IMHO, I'm fine with upgrades so long as they come with penalties as well...
  • karvaldkarvald Georgia Join Date: 2016-06-03 Member: 218009Members
    I found the beds in the wreck, but I can't scan them. I can scan the plant pots in the room with them, but the beds act like any other wreckage. help help!
  • Buckets_sentry_gunBuckets_sentry_gun Puerto Rico Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217057Members
    Yep, can't scan the beds, not even the one in the abandoned sea base on the jelly cave.
  • ColdSpyderColdSpyder AZ Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217767Members
    Love the update!
    Suggestions:
    Make batteries arrange in descending order in terms of charge (Possibly with option to list in ascending order?) for easier replenishing of tools.
    Scanner mod for Seamoth.
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    Yep, can't scan the beds, not even the one in the abandoned sea base on the jelly cave.

Did you upgrade a save or start new? I started new and was able to scan the jelly cave bed.
    edited June 2016
    Sidchicken wrote: »

Did you upgrade a save or start new? I started new and was able to scan the jelly cave bed.

Upgrade, I never knew that upgrading could cause this type of issue T__T

You think it's because of that?
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    i made a new world for this update and cannot scan the beds. i will wait a few days, have some fun with this savegame and eventually make another game to see if its fixed. creating a new save just for the bed frags at this point isnt worth it since everything else works fine

Looks like it, but not sure D:
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members

I think it's very likely.
  • DannyRDannyR Bucharest, Romania Join Date: 2015-11-08 Member: 209102Members
    edited June 2016
    BZZX45 wrote: »
    Btw: The Seatreader seem to get lost a bit sometimes, having one in the Blue Ball zone gotten stuck because he can't get up where the others are. Musta have fallen down...

Haha, yeah. I found a Sea Treader near the mountains, turned around to observe the pesky Reaper nearby, and the Treader was gone, even if I could still hear him :))
    The ones near The Grand Reef (Blue Balls Zone, as you say) seems fine, at least for me.
  • ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
    They still fall through the floor after awhile for me and im off of exrimental now
  • Alrekr_IronhandAlrekr_Ironhand New Hampshire, US Join Date: 2016-03-22 Member: 214677Members
    Crio wrote: »
    Small on the surface, big on the inside! :-)

"It's bigger on the inside than on the outside."
    "Yes, it's dimensionally transcendental."
    "What does that mean?"
    "It means it's bigger on the inside than on the outside."
  • schkorpioschkorpio I can mspaint Join Date: 2003-05-23 Member: 16635Members
    Any news on co-op? :D
  • crane476crane476 United States, Tx Join Date: 2015-08-07 Member: 206850Members
    schkorpio wrote: »
    Any news on co-op? :D

If co-op happens it won't be until after the full 1.0 release.
  • FoxtrotFFoxtrotF ALA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216626Members
    edited July 2016
    Is there any update coming July? I mean. I'm not starting a new game because of waiting for an update. Any estimated date? I have just couple of extra hours for playing games a week, and don't want to new update ruined my save and made my fps too slow.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited July 2016
    FoxtrotF wrote: »
    Is there any update coming July? I mean. I'm not starting a new game because of waiting for an update. Any estimated date? I have just couple of extra hours for playing games a week, and don't want to new update ruined my save and made my fps too slow.

We're aiming for a maintenance patch sometime this week if things go well.