Bugs On Xbox

Comments

• SubnauticSurvivourSubnauticSurvivour Fiskdale Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217493Members
    destinykid wrote: »
    Mrgoodybar wrote: »
    In the Aurora cave crawlers disappear and supply crates disappear. When I do get a supply crate they are usually empty. I opened 15 and only got a signal.

I haven't actually tired going In the aurora yet. How many cave crawlers normally come out?

alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot about 510 in all for me
  • SubnauticSurvivourSubnauticSurvivour Fiskdale Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217493Members
    I was getting the last bridge fragments for the cyclops it wouldn't unlock the cyclops blueprint . It said I had all of the bridge fragments but no cyclops. I tried to start a new survival world and tried getting the fragments again and the same thing happened.

When I try to scan Cyclops blueprints I just get trolled by them small red biters. #JumpscareFish

#therecalledbleeders
  • NixonQueNixonQue Lund Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217935Members
    edited June 2016
    I have the same problem as DragonLadyCass before
    me, my Moonpool fragment is stuck at 4/4 in blueprint menu :( Really dont wanna start over because of this..
  • Bisley19Bisley19 United States Join Date: 2016-05-29 Member: 217695Members
    edited June 2016
    I was getting the last bridge fragments for the cyclops it wouldn't unlock the cyclops blueprint . It said I had all of the bridge fragments but no cyclops. I tried to start a new survival world and tried getting the fragments again and the same thing happened.

When I try to scan Cyclops blueprints I just get trolled by them small red biters. #JumpscareFish

#therecalledbleeders

@SubnauticSurvivour They're actually called Biters. The Bleeders are the translucent looking squid things that latch onto your arm and suck your blood.
  • speed9112speed9112 UK Join Date: 2016-06-02 Member: 217951Members
    I've found a medikit duplication bug. Build a room with the Habitat Builder then just spam the Medikit Dispensers you can collect a medikit each time, costs nothing. After a while this is slightly rare but the dispenser will disappear leaving a hole (fully transparent) but still having the ability to open the door which is invisible.
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    does anyone know why i can't build the seamoth torpedo system at the seamoth upgrade console? any info someone may have would be much appreciated. thank you for the help :)
    does anyone know why i can't build the seamoth torpedo system at the seamoth upgrade console? any info someone may have would be much appreciated. thank you for the help :)

@HeartOfTheKING I believe you need to have Magnetite in your inventory when using the console for it to appear.
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    Bisley19 wrote: »

@HeartOfTheKING I believe you need to have Magnetite in your inventory when using the console for it to appear.

Thank you so much, that was bumming me out. Torpedos are awesome B) . They should have them for the cyclops too!!!
    I'm not sure if this is a glitch, but the mecury ore and magnetite look exactly alike in the inventory
  • Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    NixonQue wrote: »
    I have the same problem as DragonLadyCass before
    me, my Moonpool fragment is stuck at 4/4 in blueprint menu :( Really dont wanna start over because of this..

Have you tried saving, then reloading the game? If not you could use console commands. I have not tied it but I imagine if you use a command to change your mode to creative, you should be able to have all blueprints unlocked, build a moonpool and I imagine when you swap back to survival you would only have the blueprints you have found unlocked. But someone else will need to clarify that.
    It's a lot more simple than that. In the console command screen just type "BLUEPRINT moonpoolblueprint" then hit start/menu.
    edited June 2016
    It's a lot more simple than that. In the console command screen just type "BLUEPRINT moonpoolblueprint" then hit start/menu.

I read up on them a while ago and some blueprint commands were not working according to a wiki, wasn't sure which ones though, but thanks, that is good to know :P
  • NixonQueNixonQue Lund Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217935Members
    Mini_Gaara wrote: »

I read up on them a while ago and some blueprint commands were not working according to a wiki, wasn't sure which ones though, but thanks, that is good to know :P
    Your right, it didn't work :wink: Thanks for the help guys. Will try your method now!

edited June 2016
    Odd, it worked for me with both the moonpool, and the nuclear reactor blueprints. Good luck! I hope you can find a solution :]

On second thought, I think the command I used was "item moonpoolblueprint" not "blueprint moonpoolblueprint".
  • BrandonTheBagelBrandonTheBagel Red Lion PA Join Date: 2016-06-02 Member: 217965Members
    edited June 2016
    I'm currently experiencing a few glitches with fragments in my survival save. I'm getting the glitch where it's at 100% and not appearing in my habitat builder menu. (I'll probably just fix that with the blueprint console command) The second glitch I'm getting and probably the most annoying and game impeding one is fragments not spawning as they should. I've currently been on the hunt for the workbench/ modification station fragment but after hours and hours of searching and cross referencing maps I just cannot find it. In fact I found that where a lot of fragments should be all I'm finding is seamoth fragments. I'm not sure how to fix this problem short of spawning in the fragments or unlocking the blueprint however, this is a game changing bug in that certain blueprints simply cannot be found. In addition I return to my base to find the one section flooded always starting in the same multipurpose room. The best fix I've found is placing bulkhead doors however my base shouldn't be leaking as it has a strength of 100+. Honestly I am in love with the game and I'm so happy that you guys continue to work on it.
    NixonQue wrote: »

Your right, it didn't work :wink: Thanks for the help guys. Will try your method now!

Try Bisely's other solution, I thought the only blueprint command currently working was the one that gives you every single blurprint, but I am most likely wrong in this case.
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    edited June 2016
    Try Bisely's other solution, I thought the only blueprint command currently working was the one that gives you every single blurprint, but I am most likely wrong in this case.

The Moonpool and Cyclops blueprint commands both worked for me after I got the 100% glitch.
    EverReddy wrote: »

The Moonpool and Cyclops blueprint commands both worked for me after I got the 100% glitch.

I must of tried the wrong commands then, oops, Good to know though, cheers :smile:
    edited June 2016
    I must of tried the wrong commands then, oops, Good to know though, cheers :smile:

I don't know how many of them work in the current XB1 build as the Wiki is mainly for the PC version at the moment, but there's a list of item names for use in the console here that might be useful.

I don't know how many of them work in the current XB1 build as the Wiki is mainly for the PC version at the moment, but there's a list of item names for use in the console here that might be useful.

I feel like such a noob xD, thanks man

No worries, everyone's gotta start somewhere!
    I've only been on here a couple of weeks. :wink:

No worries, everyone's gotta start somewhere!
    I've only been on here a couple of weeks. :wink:

learning my knowledge from Markiplier and Sips seems to of left out many details, should of expected that though lol.
  • RobthatninjaRobthatninja Louisiana, US Join Date: 2016-06-02 Member: 217985Members
    I'd have to say that i love playing the game but ever since i made a new save file the following errors have occurred: 1- lifepod's communications relay broke into four pieces then after reloading it's seemed to have vanished. 2- not the biggest issue, but some peepers seem to freeze in place with their eye closed as i approached them; not sure if this pertains to any of the other creatures. 3- deployable lockers seem to up and vanish after reloading the game, they also seem to vanish after attempting to buiod them in the lifepod. 4- not sure how long flares are supposed to last but every time i save right after throwing one down and reload they seem to just disappear. 5- I'm not sure how hard it's supposed to be find crash powder, but in a previous instance i could almost never find it until i forced a yyfish to explode near it's home then in my most recent save that seems to be no longer working for me. 6- one of the first things I've noticed is that when i close the door on the medical station it seems it wants to glitch through the wall instead of propperly alianing with the base of the station; im talking about in the lifepod. 7- i've even had moments where my character phased through a boulder covering the entrance to an underground sea tunnel/ cave. 8- it seems that the interior color of the lifepod went all metallic and shiny looking, not exactly sure why. 9- i've even noticed some fish glitching into the giant tube coral. Well this all I've noticed so far, I'll be sure to keep yall updated as i come across anymore bugs.
  • oelikoelieoelikoelie netherlands Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217444Members
    edited June 2016
    Hi Devs. This is not realy an bug but rather an honest thought. It's about the islands. I can imagine that the textures from the soil and such are low due to other things that have priorety. Underwater it's pretty ok. And there the fish have your attention anyways ;) . But the islands feel completely unfinished. there is nothing going on there and the textures here! feel realy ... well, Let's say i won't be dissaponted if you just leave them out completely and make more stuff in the water. Cause they look rubbish. With all due respect cause im love many aspects of the game on my xbox!

little update; There is a lost base somewhere at -250 m, Same structure as the one you can build. The textures of this base mostly don't render in here on my save game.
    This creature totaly froze. The game kept running. I think it wanted to be photographed :pomfhdfbh7bp9.png

ztqgl01mc0ze.png
    oelikoelie wrote: »
    This creature totaly froze. The game kept running. I think it wanted to be photographed :p
    Owk, here's my good side :p (ofcourse i took more than 1qboj6sj835o4.png
    screenshot ;) )
  • OlympicwolfOlympicwolf Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217320Members
    Another night on Subnautica, another bushel of glitches.

Apparently if you look at your base from within your Cyclops, it becomes transparent
    s5esaeeimsyv.png

Speaking of the Cyclops, I seemed to snag it on something during travel. I couldn't move forward or back, and any attempt to rise higher in the water forced my sub to go vertical. This would have been quite exhilarating, if I had not been hanging by the steering wheel before falling clear down to the engine room. I managed to get out and snap a shot before it completely re-stabilized

90mzj7ne2lrd.png

Later I was modifying my two Seamoths (The Popplio and the Oshawott), and when I was returning the Oshawott to dock in the Moonpool, the docking animation froze midway through and locked me inside the seamoth. I couldn't even warp out with console commands and had to reload my save file.

qdc81skbox9l.png

Also, I found another mistextured object just sitting at mid-depth in the water, this time in an underwater cave.

1k3lofon5fvj.png
    8arru9on5v6h.png

Some bad terrain too

7u6yzpp671hl.png
    apjzu2sy614w.png

And finally, the view if you stand over the Cyclop's entry hatch, and jump.

up94bfjlx1f0.png

• badpeacebadpeace montana Join Date: 2016-06-02 Member: 217941Members
    Best game ever! Hardcore is addicting and extremely agravating. My only issue is not being able to have multiple games saved. Can't wait to see the full game. By the way, what's an ocean without a giant great white? Not that the game isn't already scary enough.
    badpeace wrote: »
    Best game ever! Hardcore is addicting and extremely agravating. My only issue is not being able to have multiple games saved. Can't wait to see the full game. By the way, what's an ocean without a giant great white? Not that the game isn't already scary enough.

A giant great white? You mean a Megalodon? ;D. It would probably dominate the oceans of this game tbh xD

And have you tried making slots in creative/freedom and then using console commands to change gamemode? I think thats possible but not sure.