Bugs On Xbox

Comments

• IzaacJIzaacJ Sweden Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217135Members
    Building a corridor at water surface renders the ocean clipping through, but the vertical connector under it and the corridor under it has no water at all in them.
    Clip for details: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5A89298A58A9AF67!736904&authkey=!AGYHd9KM7xsZp0s&ithint=video,mp4
  • DANIMAL1018DANIMAL1018 Mars Join Date: 2016-05-21 Member: 217194Members
    Hello. First off I love the game.... soo much fun!!!!! I've encountered a good portion of the games bugs, from random stuff spawning on my house to being taped between a door that I have opened. I think for the most part it is manageable, but that said, I have a major frame rate issue. I was wondering if anyone is having trouble with the same thing? Also when Wil the game get its first update because I'm not really sure and I can't wait :smile:
  • hellsspitefire90hellsspitefire90 lowestoft Join Date: 2016-05-21 Member: 217212Members
    Hay
    Play the game 4 at list 2 days love my 2 year old love it 2 so cheers

The problem I'm have is with blueprints I have completed the 3 Cyclops prints (engine hull and brige) but it's say I haven't it is all so doing. The same with a couple of other ones (I will post them later) cheers
  • EVILONE15EVILONE15 UK Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216892Members
    ive had to take break from subnautica because of all the frame rate issues but i will still be updating this post
  • DroopyGlintDroopyGlint Scotland Join Date: 2016-05-21 Member: 217249Members
    edited May 2016
    ive just had one when exploring the mushroom forest right outside the aurora while looking for cyclopse fragments on survival. no idea how it happened but i got launched flying into the sky while in my seamoth, then the screen went all blurry and after that i was sent about 500m (depth) in the sea way too far out the map id say about over 300,000m away (general distance away) from my pod.
  • minecraftfire1minecraftfire1 Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217260Members
    in all of the menu when i press any thing noting move
  • TravistyJCTravistyJC California Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217267Members
    Crash powder not appearing is not a glitch it just has a very low spawn rate do to the fact you only need one for for the entire game. It's roughly a 1/10 chance of getting it. Though I have experienced some if these glitches some are not glitches...
    fabricator is not supposed to show certain items until you scan them, thats the whole point of findING a blueprint
    It's rumored the giant salt is an easter egg as it usually only spawn near the player spawn. Giant salt iceberg, giant crashed sunk ship, floating survivor, kinda like titanic. Not Confirmed. But it's easy to fix just swim to it and pick it up.

There is also a huge scan glitch. Scans for fragments reach 100% without giving a blueprint in addition it can have a lasting effect where no fragments will give blueprints.
    Thican easily be game breaking. For example I scanned two seaglide fragments without getting the blueprint. The PDA showed 2/2 100% I didn't realize till after I saved and needed to start a new game.
    This glitch is caused by a few things
    1. Stopping a scan midway and never finishing it. Ex: I saw a seamoth fragment started to scan it but stopped because I realized I didn't need it nor the titanium it would give me so I stopped.
    2. Frame rate drastically drops while scanning. Ex: I was scanning a thermal reacted the frame rate dropped at the animation for the scan disappeared but the meter on the scanner still rose to 100% them the animation started again and the meter started back from upon completion neither scan registered no scan after registered.
    3. RARE being attacked while scanning stopping you from finishing it
    4. RARE something causing the fragment to move out of scan range while scanning it and the scanner not working

Sometimes can be Fixed by closing down the game completely and loading the save before the glitch was caused
    TravistyJC wrote: »
    Crash powder not appearing is not a glitch it just has a very low spawn rate do to the fact you only need one for for the entire game. It's roughly a 1/10 chance of getting it. Though I have experienced some if these glitches some are not glitches...
    fabricator is not supposed to show certain items until you scan them, thats the whole point of findING a blueprint
    It's rumored the giant salt is an easter egg as it usually only spawn near the player spawn. Giant salt iceberg, giant crashed sunk ship, floating survivor, kinda like titanic. Not Confirmed. But it's easy to fix just swim to it and pick it up.

There is also a huge scan glitch. Scans for fragments reach 100% without giving a blueprint in addition it can have a lasting effect where no fragments will give blueprints.
    Thican easily be game breaking. For example I scanned two seaglide fragments without getting the blueprint. The PDA showed 2/2 100% I didn't realize till after I saved and needed to start a new game.
    This glitch is caused by a few things
    1. Stopping a scan midway and never finishing it. Ex: I saw a seamoth fragment started to scan it but stopped because I realized I didn't need it nor the titanium it would give me so I stopped.
    2. Frame rate drastically drops while scanning. Ex: I was scanning a thermal reacted the frame rate dropped at the animation for the scan disappeared but the meter on the scanner still rose to 100% them the animation started again and the meter started back from upon completion neither scan registered no scan after registered.
    3. RARE being attacked while scanning stopping you from finishing it
    4. RARE something causing the fragment to move out of scan range while scanning it and the scanner not working

Sometimes can be Fixed by closing down the game completely and loading the save before the glitch was caused

there is a glitch unrelated towards unlocking engrams in the fabricator, items which should be there do not appear. either way ive encountered that giant iceberg salt way to many times for it to be an easter egg but if thats actuality the case hopefully it will be toned down. myself am constantly playing with frame rate issues so scanning an item to me really makes no difference. But im being patient as I this a great game and those annoying bugs will be patched through.
    IzaacJ wrote: »
    Building a corridor at water surface renders the ocean clipping through, but the vertical connector under it and the corridor under it has no water at all in them.
    Clip for details: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5A89298A58A9AF67!736904&authkey=!AGYHd9KM7xsZp0s&ithint=video,mp4

i experienced this myself a while back forgot to mention, cheers
  • muteonemuteone Australia Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216850Members
    Cyclops storage lockers aren't working unless Im missing something...
  • MooGaming37MooGaming37 England Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217305Members
    Minor bug: Loaded up my survival game again and I still have all of my items, but the things in my hotbar and inventory are invisible, all words are jumbled up in inventory.
  • DraftySeaDraftySea logan Join Date: 2016-05-13 Member: 216718Members
    i'm having either a glich or bug where if i have two waterproof lockers and place one down the 2nd one isn't in my hands and i can't open my inventory nor enter my sub.I'v quit the game and loaded it but all my waterproof lockers that i origanily placed were gone
  • DraftySeaDraftySea logan Join Date: 2016-05-13 Member: 216718Members
    inventory isn't showing but saying personal.part of the aura is by my crash ship.game keeps freezing and sometimes crashes.
  • OlympicwolfOlympicwolf Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217320Members
    edited May 2016
    Haven't had any issues with Crash Powder spawning in, but I do have plenty of screen shots of DoorHenge:

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/screenshot/c7bd01ba-631d-4963-9943-687f8c4a8d21?gamerTag=Olympicwolf&scid=43c90100-1704-438e-b21f-e68a38616e6e
    https://account.xbox.com/en-us/screenshot/f8b1a052-9eb2-457f-813d-f3d62070091c?gamerTag=Olympicwolf&scid=43c90100-1704-438e-b21f-e68a38616e6e

They seem to appear after prolonged play, and spawn in flora from the most recent biome I passed through.

I've also had problems with blueprint fragments not being available after unlocking them. Usually I can return to the menu and reload my save to fix this, but the Bioreactor and Mobile Vehicle Bay are still unavailable despite saying the blueprints are 100% complete. I don't even get titanium when I scan additional fragments. The Terraformer's also giving me problems. It's complete and doesn't have a completion bar anymore, but it still won't appear in the fabricator even if I have all the nessecary materials.

These are probably on the list, but I'm hoping sharing my experiences with these bugs will help with their fix.
  • SageGMXSageGMX Warrington, UK Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217323Members
    The only bugs i have come across is where I start my game but then the menu doesn't show, and hit boxes on alien fish need to be bigger, frame rate is sometimes barely playable, and crash powder needs to have a higher spawn chance.
  • Lord_MaxLord_Max USA / Idaho Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216996Members
    I dont know if this was coverd but

1. Seamoth randomly moves to deeper locations upon loading game
    2. hud displays randomy vanish. (most often while a seaglide is in use
    3. warnings randomly mure themselfs. (O2 warning, food ect)
  • Tmart94Tmart94 u.s Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216043Members
    Several times I cannot complete a blueprint even after collecting every scan. Would love a work around reloading doesn't help
    muteone wrote: »
    Cyclops storage lockers aren't working unless Im missing something...

they are not fully implemented until the machines update
    thanks guys but most of these bugs are already covered in this post.
  • oasismarkoasismark Sheffield Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217093Members
    I finally got some Crash Powder after ages of none spawning, so i go make my Wielder, and this happens

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/oasismark/video/17783850

It doesnt fix the Lifepod systems?

• Trollolol07Trollolol07 France (Jellyshroom Biome) Join Date: 2016-04-16 Member: 215840Members
    i was able to fix my lifepod so i son't know why you are not able to.
  • XNightxxWolfXXNightxxWolfX USA, MD Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217358Members
    The game is superbly fun, I played for 6 hours in row! However, I lost all of my progress because it crashed... It's really choppy. Those are my only concers.

• xxGhostxx420xxGhostxx420 Your House Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217375Members
    Anyone know what I need to do to get the Terraformer to show up in the fabricator? I have it in my blueprints
  • sPeaRr0sPeaRr0 Canada Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215153Members
    Grassy plains wreck, where you get the filtration fragment. I know on pc you have to cut your way in. On xbox the initial hallway leading into the wreck has a second door that works and allows you to bypass the sealed door, also there were half a dozen filter fragments in there, not the intended 1. No complaints really, different to have a bug work for you. ;)
  • xxGhostxx420xxGhostxx420 Your House Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217375Members
    sPeaRr0 wrote: »
    Grassy plains wreck, where you get the filtration fragment. I know on pc you have to cut your way in. On xbox the initial hallway leading into the wreck has a second door that works and allows you to bypass the sealed door, also there were half a dozen filter fragments in there, not the intended 1. No complaints really, different to have a bug work for you. ;)

So even after I have the Terraforming blueprint unlocked I still need to get what you call filtration fragments then it should show up in the Fabricator?

• austincolt043austincolt043 Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217389Members
    In the multi-use room you can only put a ladder in the middle connecting two, not on any of the outer four places, unless you have something in the middle, like a fish aquarium or whatever snaps into place
  • coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
    hey guys i was building my 2nd base on the island and a bug started i was hearing brain coral like loads of them going off and when i left it carryed on like it was following me to my other base
  • savagedtksavagedtk United Kingdom of Great Britian Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217417Members
    has anyone listed when you get a building up to the water line you get the waves still going through it
  • Dirk_PerfectDirk_Perfect Kentucky Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217411Members
    I don't know if this was a bug or glitch or what but surfaced my cyclops next to the beach of the above water island and left the bridge, was grabbing some equipment for my soon to explore the island trip out a wall locker I made and closed it. Suddenly the submarine tilts sideways and my guy gets rocked to the wall and has a hard time moving and the sub rights itself. When my guy regains normal movement again I go directly to the bridge to see if I can see what tipped me over and I look out the window to see I somehow got moved a little over a hundred meters from the signal on the island! I had the signal on me at the time which is why I know my distance I was moved away.

Not sure if it is related to other people's more extreme glitches of being put in space or moved thousands of meters away but was surprised me and the sub were picked up and tossed away so far. I was still in the water though, not stuck, and just moved the sub back to where I parked it to see if it would repeat the odd occurance, it did not happen again though. I have noticed though that occasionally while hovering with no predators about the sub will tip over briefly then right itself but has not moved like it did at the island the one time. It just briefly tipping over and righting itself again while I am walking through it has happened about 6 times in about 30 hours of game play with me finding no visible cause on the outside.
  • JooostanJooostan Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217421Members
    edited May 2016
    Fabricator is not saving fish data. Every time I bring a fish to cook it says "new creature discovered" and there aren't any lists in the food/water section, even though I've cooked that and other species a hundred times.