Bugs On Xbox

Comments

• EVILONE15EVILONE15 UK Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216892Members
    im back, final hands with uni have taken my spare time, I will update the list thanks for the help guys
  • RanchnutsRanchnuts USA Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217013Members
    dont forget the bug where the aurora does not blow up had that one happen had to uninstall 2 times to get it to fix
  • RanchnutsRanchnuts USA Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217013Members
    also constant disappearance of solar panels from my base when i return from being far out from it
  • iNF_HaViKiNF_HaViK UK Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217025Members
    Playing 'Freedom' mode, the solar panels glitch occurred (with not unlocking as mentioned above) however restarting a new level on the same mode and all plans that have glitched will stay glitched straight from starting the level.
    Example - You are falling in escape pod, soon as you can load interface you will see (solar panel 2/2) even though you have never scanned plans. Re scanning plans will only give you titanium.
  • JFCappsJFCapps Parts Unknown Join Date: 2016-04-14 Member: 215747Members
    edited May 2016
    1) Invisible Crash: I was in a cave last night and heard a crash plant open. Looked around, didn't see anything... And suddenly found myself blown up. I've looked for the plant etc and never found it. It's odd because the rest I've seen coming. This is the only time it's happened.

2) Capture Box on Fish: Holy smokes. You have to be a pro to not starve to death. I know this one has been beat to death but it needs to be adjusted for the console. I can swim face first into an airsack and still be unable to catch it.

3) Imploding Multipurpose Room: My son built a multipurpose room in 50 meters of water and it developed holes in the walls and immediately flooded. I've built some myself down at 100 meters and haven't had this problem so I don't know what happened.

4) Doorhenge: I wish I knew how to send a screen shot of this... But there are a series of doors that have spawned near my life pod that are on the surface of the water that reminds you or Stonehenge. I can even swim up to them and action them. Haha.

5) Frame rate is jacked up but that's no big deal. It still performs pretty well over all for me.

Otherwise I haven't seen any of the other bigger issues some of you've seen (*knock on wood*). I've been pretty lucky
    cool guys will update :smile:
  • xNeil_ArmstrongxNeil_Armstrong The Moon Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216919Members
    I deleted my survival and started a new one to try and get crash powder to spawn, and it worked! I made a welder and fixed the pod. I put the welder in the pod storage. Went out to start a base, and when I came back the pod was gone. The pod beacon said it was way off in the distance, I traveled for 5 min and got nowhere.

I decided to go make a new welder because my seamoth health was getting low. And guess what, no more crash powder spawning. I've made too much progress to start over again, so when my seamoth health gets too low I have to just build a whole new seamoth.

This sucks but I'm still having a lot of fun with this game.
  • MayaMidnightMayaMidnight NC Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217074Members
    I have an annoying glitch going on that if I have batteries in my inventory when I'm using my seaglide once the power on it gets between 70-73 percent it uses my batteries, it will use all of my batteries if I have multiple in my inventory.

I also had a glitch happen last night that I got stuck in my Seamoth and couldn't get out and every time I tried to press the A button to get out it would say " SpawnFailed ". It fixed after I restarted the game twice.
  • SneezyPandaSneezyPanda somewhere Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217084Members
    Anyone else having the issue where the damaged lifepod systems stays at 0% and can't be repaired worth the welder? Is there a quick fix?
  • Flim15Flim15 Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217004Members
    JFCapps wrote: »
    4) Doorhenge: I wish I knew how to send a screen shot of this... But there are a series of doors that have spawned near my life pod that are on the surface of the water that reminds you or Stonehenge. I can even swim up to them and action them. Haha.

Ha! Doorhenge; perfect description for this bug. I have also seen this while playing.
  • fearingsixfearingsix Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217090Members
    ealier today when i loaded up subnautica my survival world broke. The world outside my escape pod doesn't load up anything its just a huge blank open ocean no land no fish nothing. Im not sure what caused it as i saved and exited to main menu before i got off last time.
  • GargettGargett Newcastle upon Tyne, UK Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216934Members
    Anyone else having the issue where the damaged lifepod systems stays at 0% and can't be repaired worth the welder? Is there a quick fix?

Yep I have that issue, I can repair the comms relay but that's it :(
    nice one guys, just hope the developers are still watching this post as we have quite the collection of bugs, but I have noticed people are commenting bugs that have already been notified on the list previously, as always thanks for the help we are one step closer to the subnautica we all want to play.
    I have an annoying glitch going on that if I have batteries in my inventory when I'm using my seaglide once the power on it gets between 70-73 percent it uses my batteries, it will use all of my batteries if I have multiple in my inventory.

I also had a glitch happen last night that I got stuck in my Seamoth and couldn't get out and every time I tried to press the A button to get out it would say " SpawnFailed ". It fixed after I restarted the game twice.

i found when the seamoth glitch occurs is when you are to close to land or structure
  • CarbunkelCarbunkel Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217106Members
    Watching beacon icons 'bouncing' violently when not in full physical view. I thought my first beacon was under attack.

Fish flying in my base. Upside: Free food. Downside: Confusion lol.

This game is still way awesome, though.

OH! And are storage containers supposed to be empty?
  • GargettGargett Newcastle upon Tyne, UK Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216934Members
    Carbunkel wrote: »
    Watching beacon icons 'bouncing' violently when not in full physical view. I thought my first beacon was under attack.

Fish flying in my base. Upside: Free food. Downside: Confusion lol.

This game is still way awesome, though.

OH! And are storage containers supposed to be empty?

I too am experiencing fish swimming through my base, agreed the free food is nice though!
  • Forsaken_TagForsaken_Tag Under the Sea Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217117Members
    edited May 2016
    sea glide will not unlock for after finding the fragments
    i don't know if cyclops is bug as well as i haven't found the bridge part but the hull and engine didn't say they were completed as well
    Edit: ok found the bridge part they got completed but now it say cyclop blueprint 1 of 3
  • IzaacJIzaacJ Sweden Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217135Members
    Add me on the no crash powder issue.

The crash powder seems pretty darn impossible to find, at least on some games. I have had 2 survival with 10+ hrs of gametime and 1 freedom with 20+ crash plants checked on each with NO crash powder at all. Now a damn floater ruined my base with no way to repair it so I'm kinda giving up for now. Even went on a failed suicide mission to Aurora to check the surroundings there, no crash powder, no monsters, just Reginalds and Boomerangs...

My friends has had luck thou, one of them even has lockers full of crash powder...
  • ParoitParoit Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217151Members
    JFCapps wrote: »
    1) Invisible Crash: I was in a cave last night and heard a crash plant open. Looked around, didn't see anything... And suddenly found myself blown up. I've looked for the plant etc and never found it. It's odd because the rest I've seen coming. This is the only time it's happened.

2) Capture Box on Fish: Holy smokes. You have to be a pro to not starve to death. I know this one has been beat to death but it needs to be adjusted for the console. I can swim face first into an airsack and still be unable to catch it.

3) Imploding Multipurpose Room: My son built a multipurpose room in 50 meters of water and it developed holes in the walls and immediately flooded. I've built some myself down at 100 meters and haven't had this problem so I don't know what happened.

5) Frame rate is jacked up but that's no big deal. It still performs pretty well over all for me.

Otherwise I haven't seen any of the other bigger issues some of you've seen (*knock on wood*). I've been pretty lucky

edited May 2016
    Flayra wrote: »
    Wow looks like we have a lot to do. :)

Thanks for the reports, everyone. We're on it.

cheers for keeping an eye on the post means alot to us subnautica fans
  • WhitetigerdragnWhitetigerdragn Texas Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217156Members
    The constant lag spikes in this game make it rather difficult to do anything. Went to main menu and clicked the feedback thing and it crashed my Xbox.
    i will update this list sometime tomorrow guys
  • NextHaloFlameNextHaloFlame CA Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217099Members
    Minor bug: Plants in aquarium have no stem ("Leafs" do appear though)
  • NextHaloFlameNextHaloFlame CA Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217099Members
    Minor bug: Plants in aquarium have no stem ("Leafs" do appear though)

Unless game reloaded with enough distance that the chunk the base is in needs to reaload.
  • xNeil_ArmstrongxNeil_Armstrong The Moon Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216919Members
    I saved, saved and saved again. Loaded back in the next day... It didn't save my progress.
  • StormfangStormfang Modesto CA Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217056Members
    i have experanced a chunk of very bad glitches from game freezing to crashes, arms geting stuck once attacked by peresite and then it not moving back, scematics completed but not giving me my thing even if it says 100% my friend ran into it too, i have had hud menus disipear even using the pause menu i see nothing, even a doors spawning above the surface a group of them i restarted my game 3 times oredy still sponing a bunch theres also doors spawning on doors so you need to open up 2 of them or placing down items that disipear like a floter crate that went missing and a crafting station that seems to dispear into the wall i think thats it so far.
  • Forsaken_TagForsaken_Tag Under the Sea Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217117Members
    i found a picture to scan and it only done 2% , it won't do any more as it won't let me scan it no more from any angle
    cheers guys i will get to work on adding to the list
    as I have said countless times please check the first page on the list of bugs as I am still getting people putting down bugs that have already been reorganised, it makes it harder for me to keep track of new bugs and also can make it a pain for the developers of the game trying to fix the issues at hand, any doubles in the future will be ignored, wish I could remove them.