Suggestions !

Comments

• robertfgreenrobertfgreen United States Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203459Members
    Ok hear me out, a two to eight person multiplayer and the story would be since the aura was sent to settle the planet but was taken down, they sent another ship called the harbinger down which was a slightly bigger combat ship and it too was taken down, but since the ship was for combat you can make more lethal weapons and ships, like a submarine bigger than a cyclops, called the narwhal, and it can hold either three seamoths or one cyclops and it would have weapons so you can have naval war with friends (of course you can all be friends too). You could make shields, turret and a sonar for bases, plus real rooms and a cloaking devise for your ships. There would be more hostile animals and maybe some more advanced aliens who shot you down, so naturally they are hostile. But since you would probably be using your world, instead of just putting up your world in a list of others, hoping your friends can find and no one else will join, instead when you make your world public, it just gives you a code and your friends type it in a multiplayer search and if it is right they join. Of course you can change names, but once I saw you can store a seamoth in the cyclops, I though multiplayer would be cool and it kinda snowballed. I realize it may be hard but I wanted to get my idea out, so ya

this is a god awful idea, the point of this Game is to in fact be vulnerable and have to actually work to survive... adding weapons of any kind of destructive power will ruin this game, if
    you want naval warfare go play world of warships or something.
  • robertfgreenrobertfgreen United States Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203459Members

Bugzapper wrote: »
    Multi-Player? No Way!

There appears to be a demand for a multi-player option in Subnautica. For the record, I'm dead-set against it.

Seems like a rather pointless exercise, at least from where I'm standing. First and foremost, Subnautica is a survival game.

You are stranded ALONE on an alien world and your primary goal is survival, pitting you against whatever hardships the planet can throw at you.

The very last thing I want is to do is share this world with childish Griefers, Coiners and Code Monkeys.
    Likewise, I do not relish the possibility of someone constantly strip-mining the map of all resources or worse still, dismantling my bases to supply their own selfish needs.

The primary motivation for requesting a multiplayer mode appears to be the simple-minded delight found in destroying things; most typically Subnautica's sealife or someone else's base. In addition to requiring a major and costly re-write of the core design, a multiplayer version would utterly destroy the central premise of the game: The player is meant to be surviving, building and exploring... ALONE. If the planned arc of the story includes discovering more areas to explore, new technologies to research and unravelling a deeper mystery behind the Aurora's demise, better still. This is precisely the sort of game that I signed up for.

As far as sharing in-game experiences with other players is concerned, the SN Forums are still the best places for that. There have been some truly amazing posts here; everything from workable suggestions that would greatly enhance gameplay, worthwhile hints and great screenshots, right up to genuine masterpieces of player's original concept art. This is the direction that player interaction should be taking... Not just blowing the living crap out of everything in sight. - There are plenty of games with that objective already out there, and man, do they get old real fast.

i strongly disagree, if you don't want others on your world then simply place it on private... i don't know any games that let you simply join anyones world and do whatever you want unless the owner of said world allows players to join in the first place... i know i would love to walk my friend through on the basics of this game while also playing it with him.
  • Cynder_DragonbornCynder_Dragonborn United Staes Join Date: 2015-04-17 Member: 203557Members
    edited April 2015
    drill558 wrote: »
    Most of the ideas i have are more tech stuff to add to exploration and bases rather than dealing with predators and hostilities.

1. Biological scanner tool for the player and environmental scanners for Seamoth and Cyclops. I can't count how many posts or comments I have made about this. This would help justify having an in-game database for creatures and environments while encouraging exploration and rewarding players for interacting with the world. You could find out the nutrient count for smaller fish, learn what materials are in what environments, learn what rewards the tranfuser (if implemented) could offer, ect. I keep bringing up again and again that this game shouldn't require the player to go to the wiki to know about the world. It spoils the fun for those who want to find out more by interaction.

2. Enhance seabases so they have a purpose. Once the player has a Cyclops, there's no reason for the seabases to exist. You can just place everything in the Cyclops which also feels much "roomier". I suggest:

A. a docking/recharge station for the Cyclops that allows the seabase to serve some purpose other than a temporary home.

B. a larger rotunda/saucer style room for the seabases to serve as something of a lobby/central hub so the player has room to put in anything they
    might want/need in a much more organized/decorative way.

C. a small airlock room with the hatch in the floor to give seabases a more classic scifi style to it.

D. Better window placement so the player doesn't feel the need to use the nonexistant crouch button to view the environment from inside the base.

E. The ability to weld struts to add reinforcement to "floating" base components so the player wont have to compromise design vs. integrity as much.

3. The Abyss. Anyone who knows anything about the ocean knows this is one of the most terrifying places in the ocean and is home to all manners of bioluminescent nightmare fuel. I would love to see an entire ecosystem where possibly even the mighty Emperor would fear to tread, complete with abyssal giants worthy of Lovecraftian design and the constant fear of the inky blackness and what could be hiding in it. I see plenty of opportunities for experimenting with creature design and tricking the eyes with light shows. Imagine to separate lights chasing each other in the distance only to find upon cloer inspection it is one creature with massive eyestalks so far from its body they are practically entennae.

4. Robot Buddy. A small submarine-like robot buddy with a blue LED face, white and yellow color scheme, and small clamps to help gather resources, explore, distract hostile fish. It will follow the player to any depth so long as it is in the water and can be commanded with a small computer fixed to the players arm. If commanded to go somewhere it will follow a small laser pointer that the player controls. It can distract enemies by attracting a hostiles attention and fleeing in circles. Outside a self destruct which can be order by the player, it has no automatic defensive measures and can be damaged or destroyed if severely damaged. Upon destruction it creates a small explosion with radius and damage similar to crash fish. It can be dragged away by stalkers (this will not destroy it if minimal to no damage stsained before hand) and eaten by reapers. It can be repaired with the welder and can hold a cargo of 12.

Commands it can follow are : Return (to player), Go to (laser), Harvest (nearby materials), Carry (see invintory), Self Destrust, Engage (distracts enemy), Fish (attempts to catch requested small fish by chasing)

Components required: 1 adv wiring kit, 1 computer chip, 3 titanium, 1 powercell, 1 glass

Why should we have the robot buddy? No real reason. I just want one :D

I like this. But it should modifiable, something along the lines of attaching a Stasis Rifle to his hand or adding a Air Bladder to its back. Things like that. :)
  • The_Purple_OneThe_Purple_One Okinawa Join Date: 2015-04-06 Member: 203017Members
    Multi-Player? No Way!

There appears to be a demand for a multi-player option in Subnautica. For the record, I'm dead-set against it.

Seems like a rather pointless exercise, at least from where I'm standing. First and foremost, Subnautica is a survival game.

You are stranded ALONE on an alien world and your primary goal is survival, pitting you against whatever hardships the planet can throw at you.

The very last thing I want is to do is share this world with childish Griefers, Coiners and Code Monkeys.
    Likewise, I do not relish the possibility of someone constantly strip-mining the map of all resources or worse still, dismantling my bases to supply their own selfish needs.

The primary motivation for requesting a multiplayer mode appears to be the simple-minded delight found in destroying things; most typically Subnautica's sealife or someone else's base. In addition to requiring a major and costly re-write of the core design, a multiplayer version would utterly destroy the central premise of the game: The player is meant to be surviving, building and exploring... ALONE. If the planned arc of the story includes discovering more areas to explore, new technologies to research and unravelling a deeper mystery behind the Aurora's demise, better still. This is precisely the sort of game that I signed up for.

As far as sharing in-game experiences with other players is concerned, the SN Forums are still the best places for that. There have been some truly amazing posts here; everything from workable suggestions that would greatly enhance gameplay, worthwhile hints and great screenshots, right up to genuine masterpieces of player's original concept art. This is the direction that player interaction should be taking... Not just blowing the living crap out of everything in sight. - There are plenty of games with that objective already out there, and man, do they get old real fast.

i strongly disagree, if you don't want others on your world then simply place it on private... i don't know any games that let you simply join anyones world and do whatever you want unless the owner of said world allows players to join in the first place... i know i would love to walk my friend through on the basics of this game while also playing it with him.

Bugzapper, I don't think you understand what we mean by multiplayer. We don't mean minecraft-style multiplayer where anybody can join the server and grief as much as they want, we mean like AT MOST 2 player Co-Op where you and a friend CHOOSE to play together and is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL.And you're right- the whole point of SN is exploring, surviving, and building, and I don't know whos posts you've seen, but everytime i've seen a post asking for MP they say things like 'I would love to explore this game with my wife' or 'My friend and I want to build seabases together and help eachother survive.' IMO the game would benefit from 2 player co-op because one person could be, say, collecting scrap metal from by the crashed ship with the cyclops while the other person is collecting food from creep vines and peepers and such with the seamoth. IMO I highly doubt anyone would play subnautica multiplayer just to destroy stuff. if you could even destroy stuff in SN, which, if you haven't noticed, you can't actually do.
  • theodoulostheodoulos United States Join Date: 2015-04-14 Member: 203448Members
    if you could even destroy stuff in SN, which, if you haven't noticed, you can't actually do.

except with the builder...
  • BugzapperBugzapper Australia Join Date: 2015-03-06 Member: 201744Members
    theodoulos wrote: »
    if you could even destroy stuff in SN, which, if you haven't noticed, you can't actually do.

Actually, I understand the subtle difference between 'multiplayer' and 'co-op' gameplay perfectly. Still unconvinced that it would make Subnautica a 'better' game.

Given the jolly antics of players who have become bored with a WIP game after a relatively short time (spawning multiple copies of the Cyclops, Reapers, etc. to the point where it breaks the game), I feel that my aversion to multiplayer gaming is entirely justified. I regard computer games as a form of passive recreation. If I wanted 'sport', a 'contest' or a 'challenge', I would switch the computer off, go outside and interface directly with the Meat World. This is why I prefer to play solo games or in offline mode.

It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

• ownyuownyu United States Join Date: 2015-04-19 Member: 203631Members
    edited April 2015
    I would like to suggest more options for bases so they are not so plain.
    -A control room with a glass observatory like the front of the cyclops.
    -Maybe a docking port to attach to a base to dock a cyclops or a seamoth.
    -A power generation room to hook up way of power generation stated in the thread.

These were a few I could think of off the top of my head.
  • ZootZoot Join Date: 2011-01-21 Member: 78469Members
    -Fish different sizes/weight achievments for catching rare or very large specimens

-Tame certain friendly species that would follow you for some benefit protection/light?

-Ability to construct device to lure/call different species to your base

-more interaction/symbiosis between all wildlife making observing interesting

-more crustaceans/bottom dwellers

-active camouflage creature please!

• The_Purple_OneThe_Purple_One Okinawa Join Date: 2015-04-06 Member: 203017Members
    theodoulos wrote: »

Actually, I understand the subtle difference between 'multiplayer' and 'co-op' gameplay perfectly. Still unconvinced that it would make Subnautica a 'better' game.

Given the jolly antics of players who have become bored with a WIP game after a relatively short time (spawning multiple copies of the Cyclops, Reapers, etc. to the point where it breaks the game), I feel that my aversion to multiplayer gaming is entirely justified. I regard computer games as a form of passive recreation. If I wanted 'sport', a 'contest' or a 'challenge', I would switch the computer off, go outside and interface directly with the Meat World. This is why I prefer to play solo games or in offline mode.

Gg i got a good laugh at the 'meat world' part
  • TravikiBiskitTravikiBiskit Asheville NC Join Date: 2015-04-14 Member: 203443Members
    edited April 2015
    These are my own personal suggestions. I don't know what anyone else will think of these but.. here there are.

Reefbacks maybe should be added into the defensive category, meaning if you get too close they will attack..? That or add different kinds of reefbacks that could be aggressive/defensive. The idea of a giant squid/kraken type creature that could attack your Cyclops would be really cool.

Story..? Maybe add more story about the energy pulse that hit the aurora or the aurora itself. I don't know if this game is supposed to have a story at all really, so this suggestion might be useless.

Replenishing resources. At least make creepvines replant-able. Also maybe make it so that after a like, 3 day period resources will respawn?

Make something like a small air tank, so say, you swim up to the surface and fill it with air, go cave diving. Suddenly you're running out of oxygen, you could use the air tank to replenish all of your oxygen.

More inventory space - Make some sort of backpack craftable with silicone.

Torpedoes for the cyclops - and not like weapons, I know that the devs don't really want weapons in the game. The torpedoes could be used to say, blow open cave entrances that you couldn't normally get to.

Make the resources on the floater islands harvestable.

Also remove the radiation sound when you have the radiation suit equipped. The radiation spread to my base and the sound would not stop playing and it drove me to the brink of insanity.

Make a biome for 200+ meters deep, similar to the real ocean, where everything has bio luminescent lights and it's really dark, perhaps some really large angler fish type creature.

For the Cute Fish, make it so you can capture it and use it as a weapon, for instance, say you capture one, put it in your hotbar, then a wild Reaper Leviathan appears. send your kamikaze warrior out and maybe live possibly.

Anyways these are my suggestions, I don't know if I just made an idiot out of myself or not by posting this.
  • HergonowayHergonoway France Join Date: 2015-04-23 Member: 203746Members
    Hi ! (I'm French, so my english sucks)

Here's my little list of suggestions :
    - - We need a 21/9 screen support :) (like 2560*1080), seriously.
    - - elements of past civilization or colonization. I'll use an other game like Infinifactory about this point, I like the way it suggest a background without direct interaction. I like the idea of randomely find some hints, or corpses, or records, to enhance a "possible" background to the planet. What's missing in survival games nowadays is the posibility to explore the past instead of only explore the terrain.
    -- 3D radar map in cyclope. The visibility in the cyclope is just... well you know. It could be interesting to be able to add modules to vehicule, like nano-submarines swarming around the cyclope with light to add direct visibility or mapping the terrain around the cyclope. You know like the robot-flying-balls in the movie Prometheus. I like the idea of keeping a track of wxhat you're doing, and mapping what's around you is a part of survival.
  • KeyvoraKeyvora Uk Join Date: 2015-04-26 Member: 203837Members
    [ WILDLIFE DATABASE ] - Gathering info on wildlife within Subnautica.

Maybe the stasis rifle could be used to freeze creatures in place and once a new creature has been trapped the player gathers information about it which is then stored in some kind of Journal. Been someone who loves the idea of collecting / learning things I would love to be able to read a little bit about the wildlife in Subnautica, this would also give players the incentive to explore more.

Not sure if this idea has already been put forward but I would love to see this added to the game.
  • lardmanlardman UK Join Date: 2015-04-23 Member: 203761Members
    I'm a new player, who's played a few hours now, these are my thoughts so far:

I seem to spend an inordinate amount of time searching for salt so I can cook things/make water and/or floaters to make water, my suggestion is to remove the requirement for salt to cook. I don't know if I've just cleared all the salt away from my current area or I just can't see it (more on this later), but it consumes most of my time, rather than exploration.

It seems sensible that the liferaft, with a Fabricator, would be able to cook something you catch directly. This will make things easier (depending on how hard it should be to find salt), so to even it out I'd suggest increasing energy consumption (meaning you'd have to carry more food around with you). While this does make it easier if you hang around the liferaft (which you might when you've just started playing) it would become more difficult again as you travel further away and need to bring food with you, etc.

The same goes for water, there's no logical reason why the liferaft couldn't just give you water when you're onboard. Again this would make gameplay easier if you stick close to the liferaft, which again is not a bad thing when you're starting out. As you travel further away you'll need to carry water, so the requirement to e.g. catch some floaters to take with you would appear.

I guess the counter argument might be that I should just play the "Freedom" mode rather than "Survival" mode, but I don't think these changes would necessarily make it easier in the long term if balanced by the faster food/water use.

Is it just me or are resources much easier to see at night than during the day? I'm slightly colourblind, so this might explain it. Might be worth considering, as hunting for things like salt and quartz (though there's lots of the latter about) are quite hard until you're right up near them and can see the shape. OTOH this may be by design, in which case I'll just keep searching!

This has already been mentioned - analysing wildlife would be good. It would be nice to have an encyclopedia on board, not only for wild life as you find and analyse it, but also for the various recipes used to make stuff. The problem I had starting out was not knowing what I could create (I guess I could have read a wiki getting started page, but one assumes the game should be stand-alone?)

If I were on a real desert island I'd have a reasonable idea of what I could combine with what else to produce something or other, that's not the case with crafting systems that have limited numbers of inputs, so the knowledge gap needs to be filled with something like the wiki, but ideally accessible from within the liferaft.

Another encyclopedic task is maps, it would be good to be able to create and annotate a map (by manual compass bearings, perhaps?)

I managed to use the Fabricator to produce a storage block that got stuck between the ladder and fab (it eventually dropped away and I managed to throw it outside), as well as a Constructor that is still stuck inside the liferaft buzzing and flicking around. Thankfully it does work (I made a seamoth, which appeared outside), but this seems like a bit of a glitch, and it would make far more sense to either not produce things until the player has sufficient storage slots, or to produce them e.g. outside.

And in summary, great fun, keep up the good work :)
  • ZergonuzZergonuz USA Join Date: 2015-04-08 Member: 203114Members
    AliB wrote: »
    I hate meyself for suggesting this but it would be cool if the flashlight would also serve the purpose of defending against predators that live in the dark debts (aim for the eyes).
    Imagine a giant monster swimming out of the dark towards you. You take the flashlight, point towards it and it swims away. But you know it's near you, swimming around you, and could attack you anytime so you are looking around with the flashlight, sometimes seeing its tail in the dark.

It would be incredibly immersive to have the fauna react to you like that and I completely agree; I would be freaking out like crazy. Cool idea!

Even worse would be if you had a flare that slowly simmered away while in the depths of a cave with no way to relight and a long way to the surface!
  • VaknathiVaknathi Australia Join Date: 2015-03-20 Member: 202345Members

I'm not sure how giving people the option to play together in 2-4 person co-op would effect the games of those players who chose to play alone. I certainly don't think implementing it should be a priority above building the single-player game, but if it can, eventually, be added as an option, I don't see what harm it would be. I, personally, would probably not play in co-op, I prefer to play alone even in multiplayer games, and don't tend to play games where continuous multiplayer interaction is necessary. And yes, sometimes I get irritated at the constant calls of "multiplayer" whenever a new early-access game comes out, I've seen it in some games where even co-op couldn't but ruin the game and is at complete odds with how I at least interpret the developers' intentions. I can see though how some people would like to share their experiences in the beautiful world of Subnautica with others. Not to shoot things up, but to explore together.
  • tarektarek lebanon Join Date: 2015-04-10 Member: 203241Members
    nice a demon from hell :D
  • W0LFsR4G3W0LFsR4G3 Join Date: 2015-04-26 Member: 203853Members
    edited May 2015
    Something like this

With the ability to dock 2 Cyclops, one on port and one on starboard sides.
    Were there to be a multiplayer-cooperative facet of the game, I would hope for a vehicle-station like this.
    Make an emphasis on exploration and discovery, not violence. There's no shortage of games that succumb to mindless violence and destruction as means of entertainment, let this game be different.
    And as for being stuck alone, with advanced technology such as is displayed by the crafting system making robots/androids shouldn't be too difficult. Making clones of the survivor might be possible as well. Would require gathering and converting protein and other bio-materials as well as dedicated facilities with the proper equipment.
    To opt in to coop would require constructing these facilities and creating the clones for additional players to inhabit.
  • NoTargetNoTarget Canada Join Date: 2015-05-04 Member: 204171Members
    It seems to me the game really needs more power generating options, power cells work fine at first but later once you start using up all the easily found quartz they become much harder to make not to mention the Cyclops needs 6 of the damn things. Another thing is that once you leave the starting biome you can't find two of the required materials anymore which means keeping a deep ocean base powered would be very hard.
  • Raptor22cRaptor22c Join Date: 2015-05-09 Member: 204343Members
    tarek wrote: »
    Endless map and depth down to 10 km with millions of species randomly made ... :P

Also harpoons and torpedoes for those pesky 1 km sized monsters

And more base add ons

Also NPC survivors that can live in our colonies maybe

Yeah! They said that there was only one LIFE POD ejected, but what if people were in a sealed section that was ripped off, and managed to land without being destroyed? If you go over to it, you can hear banging and yelling. They could add in a blowtorch so that you can cut an opening in it and save them. The survivors will first go into your lifepod (No more than 2 at a time), and some will sit ontop, but when the player gets the Cyclops they can go in it. The devs can use the small, empty room as the crew's quarters, with fold-away beds, chairs, and maybe even tables.
    Speaking about chairs, why aren't there any in the bridge (control room) of the Cyclops? Would they just stand for hours or days on end?
    But back to NPCs, when you create a seabase and add in lockers, you can give them jobs, like getting food or materials, and they will put them in the lockers. They will stand against the corridors for you or other NPCs to let them pass. If there's a fabricator, they can automatically cook fish and put them back. They can occasionally grab food or water. If there are other survivors later on, you'd have to get more food and water, since there's more people to feed.

But at least they're working on base add-ons. They're working on a "Moon Pool", which is a room with an opening in it. The water won't flow in, since the air keeps it out (Turn a glass upside down and push it under water, you'll get the same effect). It has clamps like the Cyclops, but longer, that grab the Seamoth out of the water.
  • Cynder_DragonbornCynder_Dragonborn United Staes Join Date: 2015-04-17 Member: 203557Members
    Durntay wrote: »
    I think a really cool feature would be tropical storms/natural disasters!
    -Hurricanes/cyclones
    -Whirlpools
    -Waterspouts
    -Lightning storms/ thunderstorms ( with variants such as, cloud to ground lightning (negative and/or positive), ground to cloud lightning (lightning would be charged from the Aurora to the sky) cloud to cloud lightning, anvil crawler lightning(that's the horizontal lightning that branches out like a tree in the sky, and final sprites or jets which are electrical discharges that usually horizontal and faintly red that occur way above the storm, but can be viewed from far away).
    -Massive waves and Strong currents.

With these different types of storms one should be able to construct a weather radar and warning siren, so the player can take precautions to the oncoming disaster!

(I apologize if someone has already suggested something similar)

We should also get flying vehicles for studying storms. :smile:
  • KCKWolfeKCKWolfe UK Join Date: 2015-05-11 Member: 204394Members
    We love Subnautica, it's something that flies against the main drive of first person towards grey and rehashed to give us a world that's bright and new with wonder in every corner of it's ocean. I love it so much I bought it and play it on a rig that can barely provide more that a handful of choppy frames with everything turned off in the debug. We all want it to do well, to grow and to last. In that view I present my personal opinion game design that might help encourage this.

My opinion? The main feature that gives longevity to the survival genre is the integration between the crafting and the main gameplay. Subnautica is in the early days of this integration and in it's case the crafting comes from working the environment while the main gameplay are based around working the ecosystem and exploration. I had a magnificent first hand experience of this in action, I need to craft a first aid kit to get my health up (crafting for survival) but to get the kelp for the fibers I had to find a kelp forest (exploration) and then would have to get past some stalkers (the ecosystem). This is the epitome of emergent gameplay, this is where the fun of the game is, and the suggestion is to continue to focus on this stuff to flesh out the core before adding an excess of new vehicles, new areas etc.
    I feel the crafting for bases/vehicles should be tied to the exploration more, we can get all the materials we need to make a big fully functional, no limitation base from within about 200m from the escape pod. Make us swim out and down more to find what we need to do some of the high end base building.
    At the same time crafting for survival and getting past the monsters to access the materials for bases/vehicles should be tied to the ecosystem more, where players figure out which creature and its abilities allows us to get past the big bad deep things. For example analysing a gasopod to give access to a defensive gas shield to get past a bone shark or, as already implemented, using the catchable species to get past stalkers.

And it's not that the game isn't already developing in this direction, the transfuser is already on the cusp of being implemented adding a new level of interaction with the ecosystem, I just personally wanna see this as the current push in development. Shiny new features is fantastic for the players of the game, but having strong rewarding core gameplay is what will bring more players into the game. That's what I think we all wanna see, more people sharing in this.
  • sayerulzsayerulz oregon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203493Members
    -Hurricanes/cyclones
    -Whirlpools
    -Waterspouts
    -Lightning storms/ thunderstorms ( with variants such as, cloud to ground lightning (negative and/or positive), ground to cloud lightning (lightning would be charged from the Aurora to the sky) cloud to cloud lightning, anvil crawler lightning(that's the horizontal lightning that branches out like a tree in the sky, and final sprites or jets which are electrical discharges that usually horizontal and faintly red that occur way above the storm, but can be viewed from far away).

With these different types of storms one should be able to construct a weather radar and warning siren, so the player can take precautions to the oncoming disaster!

Zeplins :smile: .
  • Mshelp19Mshelp19 Cananda Join Date: 2015-03-22 Member: 202441Members
    sayerulz wrote: »
    -Hurricanes/cyclones
    -Whirlpools
    -Waterspouts

Made of Led \m/[-_-]\m/
    -Hurricanes/cyclones
    -Whirlpools
    -Waterspouts

Mshelp19 wrote: »
    -Hurricanes/cyclones
    -Whirlpools
    -Waterspouts

Made of Led \m/[-_-]\m/

No, epic VTOL kind of vehicles......
  • sayerulzsayerulz oregon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203493Members
    I think that zeplins would be perfect for the environment in the game. They require no landing platform, you can just drop an anchor to hold it in place. The warm oceans would create a dense, humid atmosphere, so they would create even more lift than they would on earth. The planet seems to have no wind, so that would not be an issue, and if they did add wind, it would be really cool to have to struggle to control it. And I think that they would fit in better with the look of the game. They could look like submarines, but more fly-able.
  • R1600TurboR1600Turbo AZ, USA Join Date: 2015-05-03 Member: 204090Members
    I have just a small one, that's probably already been mentioned, but can we just have the knife, builder, etc in the 5 slots at the bottom of the screen and get them out of our inventory? I would also like to see a couple spots on the paper doll to put the air tanks so we can get them out of the inventory as well. More room to gather materials!
  • KodasaKodasa New Zealand Join Date: 2015-04-17 Member: 203545Members
    I don't particularly want to text wall the post so I'll just drop the link to the thread here.
    Radios waves, the Ionosphere and Echoes of the Past.
    I also figure just pasting the link is better than copy pasting the contents of the thread.
  • sprousey01sprousey01 Join Date: 2015-06-22 Member: 205679Members
    instead of sinking why not have the Cyclops implode an have the seamoth as some kind of escape ship