You know your team(-mate) is bad when...

12346»

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    ^^^ @IronHorse‌ That's me, most of the time :D
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    That image is terrifying..
  • freebirdpatfreebirdpat Join Date: 2004-04-10 Member: 27826Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Anzestral wrote: »
    When nobody on your team has an icon. Not one. The other team? They have 30 icons over 8 players.

I know a lot of good players without icons. I play without any icons most of the time although i got some...
    Also it doesn't show your teammate is bad, it just shows that players on the other team spent money and/or time by playtesting, maptesting or squat5ing.

I don't run icons anymore either. But I do notice that icons tend to gravitate towards each other, and they also tend to have more knowledge of game mechanics and the like. I mean to get the icons you pretty much either have to donate money, command teams, and the playtesting/maptesting/squad5ers usually dedicated plenty of time to the game, which will mean they will have better skills then those that play casually every month.
  • NS-SoldierNS-Soldier Join Date: 2013-01-16 Member: 179856Members
    you know your teammate is bad when

- all keep rushing to one res node outside of spawn and dying
    - when someone says on mic "XXX node is under attack" or "XXX phase gate is under attack" and nobody goes to there
  • BlobBlob Join Date: 2013-09-08 Member: 187999Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    NS-Soldier wrote: »
    you know your teammate is bad when

- when someone says on mic "XXX node is under attack" or "XXX phase gate is under attack" and nobody goes to there

Or when everybody goes there
  • joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Kinda reminds me of the phasegate effect on greens... commanding becomes Cattle Herding Simulator 2014.
  • RapGodRapGod Not entirely sure... Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189322Members
    edited July 2014
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    14378416490_95f2dc0192_o.jpg

Subnautica fish released.

Also gotta love 'hey guys, look at the map, incoming base rush... you're the only one in base'